D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

Jalyka uses the low water level to collect her sword and clothes from the floor and tries to think of a way to put her sword to use...

[INT: fail]

By now Jalyka is conditioned to consume on a subconscious level and the cursed water finds an open door without an active decision.

Jalyka absorbs 21 liters.

[WILL: fail]

She struggles hard with the temperature. Her giant blood comes from frost giants afterall and growing up on a mountain doesn't help either, when coping with humidity and hot temperatures.

18 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

Jalyka uses the low water level to collect her sword and clothes from the floor and tries to think of a way to put her sword to use...

[INT: fail]

By now Jalyka is conditioned to consume on a subconscious level and the cursed water finds an open door without an active decision.

Jalyka absorbs 21 liters.

[WILL: fail]

She struggles hard with the temperature. Her giant blood comes from frost giants afterall and growing up on a mountain doesn't help either, when coping with humidity and hot temperatures.

3.5 meters left 😏 that’s a lot of water weight

Sammarisa's shock was evident when she heard about the truth about the three former guards, and from feeling a terror with no bounds, a new feeling emerged from her, a disappointment of the three former girls and glowing anger at them, because surely she liked fat girls too, but not with tricks and betrayals like this!. she stood up fast when the wanna-be demons girls disappeared and as the water was starting to rise, she realized that they needed to get out fast. she rose quickly from the floor and looked around.

(Rolling INT 13/50)

She realized that the fact that the only thing the succubus had done was rising the water, not locking the door, but she also realized that she was forced to take in some water as the other did to make it possible

"GIRLS! The door! open the door!!" she shouted as she prayed to the mother of all natures and tried to cool off the water.

(rolling WILL 29/45 here wi go!)

Maybe her goddess was also furious about this event because the water cooled down with a rapid speed and she took a mighty inhale, and took in as much water she was capable of.

(rolling 2d20 and 32 (18,14) wow)

7 hours ago, ulvrik said:

as she prayed to the mother of all natures and tried to cool off the water.

(rolling WILL 29/45 here wi go!)

Maybe her goddess was also furious about this event because the water cooled down with a rapid speed

Jalyka tries to cool down, while using her sword to assist Fifi breaking open the door. The temperatures are making her frost giant blood boil.

[WILL:11/10 veeerry close, I'd say fair enough with a cleric cooling the water around her]

Suddenly the water around her thighs cools down for a moment. After Sam inhaled a good part of it like a growing sponge, losing her thin shape for the first time, Jalykas own body insatiably yearns to suck in the remaining cool water to cool herself down.

roll 2d20+3d4 = 37

She absorbs more cursed but cool water for a total of 58 liters but doesn't feel the fluid flowing into her or any weight, since she is already about to float again. The cool water saves her from a heat shock and she thanks Sam with a quick nod in her direction.

"Thank your mother, these temperatures were literally killing me!"

[Jalyka rolls INT: 43/31 - fail] 

Standing in water up to her navel, the absorbed fluid expands mostly her submerged parts further, but the water around her already warms up again and the mini frost giant blood starts to panic...

"Oh no no... no no no... this is bad... this door must open... NOW!"

She grabs her sword with one hand at the hilt and the other on the blade and hacks it with brute force into the door repeatedly, with all her mass wildly swinging around.

"It doesn't really need to open, a hole is enough! Feel Kyros cold wrath, out of my way stupid door! WRRAAAGH!"

Sam and Jalyka just soaked some water, which is two rounds. There’s 3.0 meters left.

Aurelia inspected the mosaic on the floor. Through the frothing water lapping around her knees, she can make out a finely-crafted pattern of wheat stalks and grapes on the vine. While beautiful, she has no time to dwell upon them!

Through the combined efforts of Sam, Jalyka, and Fifi, the reason for the door being unable to open is made clear: the weight of the water itself is keeping the door shut, for it only swings inward!

"Alors!" Fifi exclaimed, as it became clear that the door was stuck, and not readily pried open.

"Perhaps ze spa has some sort of drainage mechanism, such as a big plug hole, which I can open up in order to drain away the rising water!"

INT: Fail.

Alas, despite diving underwater to seek for such a drain, Fifi was not able to find anything that would do the trick.

44 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

"Alors!" Fifi exclaimed, as it became clear that the door was stuck, and not readily pried open.

"Perhaps ze spa has some sort of drainage mechanism, such as a big plug hole, which I can open up in order to drain away the rising water!"

INT: Fail.

Alas, despite diving underwater to seek for such a drain, Fifi was not able to find anything that would do the trick.

That counts as one round 😈 Fifi didn’t consciously wish to absorb the water 🌊 2.5 meters left 👀

Jalyka hacks and hacks but the sword doesn't put a dent into the tenacious wood of the door.
The water rises above her mouth and the updrift carries her away from the door.

Instinctively she opens her cooled down body for even more of the cursed water...

[2d20: 35 (19+16), Jalyka balloons for another 35 liters for a total of 93 liters, this time evenly distributed since she is completely in the water, the immense stretch riddles her body with even more stretchmarks... this will be a weighty surprise once she gets out of the water and no longer floats]

[WILL to cool down: fail 34/10]
The heat terribly hits her, and again she can't cope with the heat and panics

"They are boiling us, hot, too hot! There must be a hidden lever down here as well!"

[INT: success 22/31]

Jalyka tries to identify another latch or lever hidden as part of the objects like the fountains. She swims towards the frozen spout and tries to move every part that could possibly be a hidden switch... but her bloodstream can barely handle the sudden temperature changes and she feels dizzy. For the first time in her life, fear strikes her heart.

"We need to get out. I'm so tired." she whispers to herself

"Why don't you do something? Ha, you lured me into this!" Jalyka says slowly going insane in this trap "Why didn't I bring the axe? I need to go to the tavern and bring my axe so we can break out!"

"And stay away from me, water, no more! No more heat, this mist is clouding my brain!" she yells pointing her finger randomly at the water and then throwing her sword into it with a splash, not too far away from Zaiva and Aurelia trying an actual escape plan...

33 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Aurelia will absorb water as above and try to use her magic to freeze the water spout... Cha 13/85, pass 

Uh… the water spout is not the source — it is the projectile! Aurelia’s accidentally created an ice butt plug 😨

But not before absorbing some of the water. 2.25 meters left.

18 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

[INT: success 22/31]

Jalyka tries to identify another latch or lever hidden as part of the objects like the fountains. She swims towards the frozen spout and tries to move every part that could possibly a hidden switch... but her bloodstream can barely handle the sudden temperature changes and she feels dizzy. For the first time in her life, fear strikes her heart.

"We need to get out. I'm so tired." she whispers to herself

"Why don't you do something? Ha, you lured me into this!" Jalyka says slowing going insane in this trap "Why didn't I bring the axe? I need to go to the tavern and bring my axe so we can break out!"

"And stay away from me, water, no more! No more heat, this mist is clouding my brain!" she yells pointing her finger randomly at the water...

Again, the spout is currently frozen in Aurelia’s ass like a cold stake through a vampire’s heart 🥶 

But you notice there’s a circular impression at the bottom of the spa! It’s about twelve inches across, and you suspect a certain object placed into it would stop the water’s progress — which is now 2 meters from the ceiling!

Zaiva begins to sprint as fast as her current shape will let her, before leaping at the now stuck Aurelia, (Athletics 6/75) clambering up her, and leaping once again to the opening of the attic, briefly losing her grip, (84/19 under 75, Athletics) grabbing on once again before she fell, hanging precariously, Zaiva began to attempt to open up the attic with her free hand, hanging perilously from the other.

1 minute ago, datdaemon said:

Zaiva begins to sprint as fast as her current shape will let her, before leaping at the now stuck Aurelia, (Athletics 6/75) clambering up her, and leaping once again to the opening of the attic, briefly losing her grip, (84/19 under 75, Athletics) grabbing on once again before she fell, hanging precariously, Zaiva began to attempt to open up the attic with her free hand, hanging perilously from the other.

1.5 meters left! If Zaiva falls, she remains in reach of the handle!

11 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

But you notice there’s a circular impression at the bottom of the spa! It’s about twelve inches across, and you suspect a certain object placed into it would stop the water’s progress — which is now 2 meters from the ceiling!

Just as diamonds are created under pressure, Jalyka has a clear moment, one last reserve of sanity...

"SAAAAAAAAAM!!! The coin, it's THE COIN!!! Put it HEEEREE, I can't submerge!!! It will SAAAAVEE US!!!! COME" she shouts with all breath she has left "I... I can't take this much longer... SAMMARIIIISSAAAAA!!"

As the water was absorbed into her body, Sammarisa started to swell, it filled every cell of her body, first her breasts and her butt slowly expanded getting softer and rounder every second, but then the rest of her body followed the same effect, she couldn't see it but she felt how the water adding more layer of fat on her, she could feel how saddlebags were forming and how her belly surged slowly out as it turned to a small pouch, and how her thighs grow closer as they met each other. then uncomfortable feeling emerged as her clothing started to protest. 

The dress, made for an obvious thinner person strained against the growing Nymph's body more and more, until it couldn't take anymore as the bust and the waist of the dress exploded out, showing two shining brown colored lovely big boobs floating in the water in front of her.

She started to paddle with her feet as best she could, as her tights made it an exercise on its own, and trying to keep herself afloat when she heard Jalykas Desperate shout to her, and she turned around and swam to the stressed giantess, while still praying to her godness for keeping the heat of the water down.

(rolling WILL 39/45)

Luckily the godness was still with her as the water temperature didn't rise to boil status around her, and she clumsily swam over to Jalyka.

She takes out the big coin with difficulty from Jalykas's bag as she tries to stay above the water and prepares to dive down to block the circular hole, but realizing it will take too much of her vanishing strength to do so and tries desperately to think out another idea.

(rolling INT with advantages (her protective motherly instinct to Jalyka kicking in) to come up with another idea, INT 78,5/50 puh!)

She comes up with a crazy idea and starts to let more water get absorbed into her body, getting her heavier by the seconds and drawing in her breath as much she could and then submerged the water, sinking like a stone while her body swelled up, even more, breaking the cloths utterly.

(rolling 2d20 getting 32 (16,16)

when she felt her feet touch the ground she tried to aim as good she could and painfully slowly moved in to put the coin over it, and with the last strain of her last strength, she put the coin over the hole. her last thought was a prayer to the godness that this would work.

(Sammarisa has with her 2 times intake got 64 liters of water into herself, and with some calculation from batman76 and Maxis192 each water is about 2,2 pounds. 64 liters becomes 140,8 pounds, rounding it to 141 for making it easier, making Sammarisa´s weight 128 lbs to 269 lbs, gaining whooping 23 FAT POINTS)

I will wait until DM decides if Sammarisa is going to roll 8 times on FAT FEATS because of this 🤣🤣

“Samarissa!” Jalyka thrashed desperately in the rising, churning water. “Sam! Where are you?”

”Shut up and let me think!” Zaiva said desperately. “I’m trying… to grip this handle…”

Zaiva’s efforts were getting easier, but only because the water continued to fill the room. Even as she spoke, there was less than two meters of breathable air left. Again and again she plunged down to the floor, kicking her hooved feet against the mosaic tiling and bursting through the water’s surface, reaching for the handle, touching its metal surface, slipping her fingers past its grip, and crashing back into the water. The handle was pressed against the ceiling, making it hard to wrap moistened fingers around it. Hot water in her eyes and in her taught, globe-like belly made it even harder.

”I can’t, I can’t!” Jalyka wailed. “It’s too much! Help me!”

”Hold on, Jalyka!” Fifi shouted back from next to a pillar. “Just a moment… oh! My blouse! It’s ruined! Curse this unsightly bloat!”

Floating in the center of the room was the vain dhampir Aurelia, who’s belly was rising upwards and outwards like a prize pumpkin.

”I-it’s swelling-up…” Aurelia’s eyes crossed as she gripped her distended gut with her back arched. “It’s so… so tight… I’m getting so hot…”

”Zaiva!” Fifi thrashed in the water like an untethered buoy (how do you spell this word 😑). “You need to grip the handle! Only you are tall enough!”

”I’m trying!”

”The water’s so hot… I can’t hold any more! Please, Zaiva!”

”I said I’m trying!”

”We don’t have much time!”

”I’m trying!”

With everyone so bloated and full, the water had no place to go but up, and was doing so with alarming speed. The ceiling was closer with every moment, and would soon be in arms’ reach of everyone. Everyone prepared for the worst, aware of every breath that could well be their last, until suddenly the water’s frothing surface calmed into a smooth surface. The water had ceased rising.

”We’re saved!” Jalyka pounded her fists in the air. “And I can float! I float!”

”That’s cause…” Aurelia groaned sensually with her taut belly bobbing halfway through the water’s surface. “… fat floats in the water… you’re such a fat giant… so, so round and fat…”

“Are you alright, Aurelia?” Zaiva asked.

“I’ve been staked in the ass by an icicle; of course I’m not — ahh!”

Aurelia was rammed from behind by the nymph Samarissa, who resurfaced with a violent splash and a gasping breath. As she steadied herself, the upper contours of her massively-enhanced breasts were revealed.

”Sam!” Jalyka cried. “You did it! You transferred the big coin! And you’re huge!”

”It’s just some water weight,” Samarissa lifted her breasts experimentally. “It’s sloshing all over my body. I feel so heavy…”

”Heavy…” Aurelia groaned.

”Okay…”Zaiva raised her hands. “Everyone let me focus. I got this…”

With a deep breath and a determined stroke of her arms, Zaiva sank to the room’s floor, balled, her body against it, and thrust upwards with a mighty leap. She gripped the handle overhead, saw its shape, and felt her fingers catch against it. Elated, she gripped the latch and felt her body’s weight pull the room’s exit opening for them. They were free!

”It’s open!” Zaiva cried.

”Yay! You did it!” Jalyka clapped excitedly.

”Now let’s get out of here…”

As they half-swam, half floated towards their escape route, Aurelia lagged behind, for the icicle was making it hard for her to move.

”Not so fast…” Aurelia winced. “I’m… oof…”

”Don’t worry, darling, I’ll help you,” Samarissa floated gracefully by the dhampir’s side. “Take my hand.”

”This….” Aurelia obliged. “Shall never be spoken of again…”

”You know,” Sam said as they reached the exit. “Now that I have time to think about it, don’t you have a crown that let’s you float, Aurelia? Couldn’t you have floated up and grabbed the latch yourself?”

Aurelia’s glare could make a mighty knight cringe. “If you weren’t helping me, I swear I would rip this icicle out and shove it up your ass so hard it would —“

”Come on, come on!” Jalyka reached down from the room above. “You’ve got to see this!”

”The attic, right?” Aurelia asked. “Anything unusual about it?”

”What’s unusual is that the attic’s empty,” said Zaiva from above. “No succubi guards, no sorceress or princess, not even an annoying genie. Just a normal, wooden attic.”

(the attic appears to be empty? How unusual. Everyone should roll INTELLIGENCE to search for clues)

Fifi shivered as she stepped out of the steam of the flooded sauna into the cooler attic. Rivulets of hot spa water sloshed off of her voluptuous figure. Her hair was in dire need of styling! And her barmaid outfit, which she had removed prior to her dip in the hot tub, was nowhere to be found! So it was back to black lingerie for Fifi. She had managed to scoop up her fashionable black briefs and lacy balconette bra, and busied herself with wringing out the latter of its copious water content! It was strange how tight her lingerie had become, though... Perhaps the hot spa water had shrunk it?

Fifi busied herself looking around the rather plain attic.

"I hope 'zere is another way down!" Fifi said to herself.

INT: pass

Jalyka is so exausted, she crawls up the stairs. She absorbed 93 liters of water, which is ~205 pounds and she has ballooned to 1080 pounds. Her thighs and butt have swollen to a sheer ridiculous size and proportion. They seem to have a movement of their own and it no longer obeys her at all.

INT: 5/31 solid pass, she is so S-M-R-T

Maybe being on all four lets her see something up close, that the other´s oversee. Being wet and sensitive might let her feel the slightest draft...

Zaiva breathed a sigh of relief to be out of the deathtrap spa, though she involuntarily shivered. The temperature of that spa was kinda nice to her, after all...

She sighed again, wringing her thoroughly soaked, waist length hair out, water dripping everywhere, looking around the room as she did. (Int 50/55, narrow pass!)

Jalyka, Zaiva, and Fifi don’t take long to discover the defining feature of the room: a full-length vanity mirror, ornately decorated with gilded trimming — and humming with unseen power. Closer inspection reveals some writing on its upper frame: eganoipse fo rorrim. Perhaps it’s not what it seems? Standing before it should reveal its secrets.