D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

33 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

The roll says Jal can fill her bag with just 1 single coin to capacity... Oh dear, that must be some big ass coin!

@>_< 0_0 allowed me a reroll or suggested it is a giant minted disk of gold: so I stick with the huge artfully minted disk...

Does the minting depict something or give any clue about its origin?

“Ooh look Sammy-Sam! Look!”

Jalyka bent low, grunting with effort as she lifted what looked like the most absurdly-oversized coin ever made. The metal disc was a foot wide masterpiece of craftsmanship, and easily ten pounds in weight.

”That’s not a coin,” Aurelia rolled her eyes. “That’s the set piece the minters use to design the real coins. That’s why it’s so big.”

”So it’s the original!”

“… yes…”

”I’m taking it with me! In you go, big-coin…”

”Good luck trying to use that thing to buy stuff.”

”But it’s so big! It must have taken ages to mine the metal it’s made of. That makes it valuable.”

”Again, who will buy your big-coin?”

”A collector! Big-coins are surely rare indeed! And the longer I hold it, the more the minters will surely miss it! Then I can sell it to them for more than what it was before! See? I am smarter than you think…”

”I just… whatever. Let’s check the last room.”

(Everyone leaves the treasury. Each person roll INTELLIGENCE to notice that ALL the stolen coins are now missing! The only coin left is the Big Coin)

Edited by >_< 0_0
Minters, not monsters

Resolved to continue their search of the rest of the house, the party left the remaining treasure behind. The faint sound of muffled-popping could be heard as they stepped through the hallway towards the last remaining door.

”What?” Jalyka tugged at her brassier to adjust the fit of her enormous breasts and the coins between them — except the coins were rapidly disappearing before her eyes! “What is…? The coins! The coins are popping!”

No sooner had Jalyka uttered the words, Fifi stared down at her barely-contained f-cups, which had been mere g’s a moment before!

”Non!” She gasped in shock as another button zoomed free from her bust. “Everyone ditch the coins! They’re pound-sterlings!”

(does everyone remember where they stuffed their pounds? 😏 each coin adds one pound to the area of the body it’s closest to — evenly distributed of course)

Sams spell exhausted Jalyka and she feels exceptionally heavy. She tries to fight her addiction to grow, but when seeing the "poundsterlings" pop and her boobs swell by hefty 10 pounds, she has to bite her lip to stop an embarassing climax. Her boobs were always the last to grow and needed to catch up. Jalyka loves it and just adjusts her cloth brassier.

The gain is significant and keeps her pair en par with that of a much leaner Fifi, though Jalykas are extra floppy while Fifis are a more firm.
So her rack now wobbles equally but it's not nearly enough to turn her unflappable pear shape into anything else than just that.

Leaving the treasure room, she is up to 875 lbs and her thighs squeeze through the door where they just checked the frame on her way in.

SilverPathfinder finished my comission. This time it's the post-cake and the current Jalyka in all her succulent glory. TYVM Silv!

FKpm62sXsAU3aN2.thumb.jpeg.acb14c706cd8b45cf4332c37a0fe0304.jpeg

Aurelia came down somewhat unwillingly to the ground.

The dhampire wanted to get on with things and get rid of Janilla post haste, but with her jugs literally overflowing, well, she was getting distracted. It was annoying and painful and strangely...heavy...

Aurelia's weight increases by 10 to 127, fatpoints increase from 20 to 22.

Unbeknownst to the once undead, all of the coins she'd piled into her bra for later had turned right into fat across her chest. Aurelia's plump D cups burst outwards into ludicrous H's, each almost as big as her head. Pale boob fat surged on each side of her purple gown, the low cut garment almost overwhelmed with tit. The mouthful of milk in each expanded as well, full pints of cream jiggling inside her. But the dhampire was too focused on who was going to drain the boobs, rather than how big they were...

"Well, drow, are you going to stare at them or drain me?" Aurelia asked, fumbling with the strap behind her neck, "come, these are heavy...and sore..."

Zaiva for her part was staring right at the massive pale breasts, almost equal to her own, alarmed at having seen them double in size before her eyes. Aurelia unclasped the dress with a pained grunt, the huge and for the moment perky tatas surging out. The dhampire's nipples were still cherry pink, the pale breasts engorged and veiny. Some fat had spread away from them too, Aurelia's delicate collar bones were covered up, most of her ribs had a layer of side fat and a cute little double chin now popped into view when she spoke. It was a rather arousing spectacle, one that could almost make the drow forget the dhampire's dangerous treachery...

Almost...

"Sure, give me just a moment," Zaiva smiled, no doubt planning her own treachery in well earned revenge, "no need to rush your enjoyment..."

Aurelia began to say some denial about how she wouldn't dare a suckling from such a fatassed creature...but the Drow's nimble tongue soon had her blue eye's crossed and her mouth open. A high pitched scream, strong enough to crack glass erupted from her throat as the dhampire forgot herself and began to messily cum...

Long after Aurelia had dried up, Zaiva kept up the work with her tongue, and her still nimble fingers working their magic eagarly on Aurelia, the countess melting at her touch.

Something about turning this domineering, once powerful woman to putty amused and aroused Zaiva such that she felt compelled to see how far she could push it, how far she could push HER, and so, Zaiva licked and suckled and massaged away, watching Auralia's expressions like a hawk.

Zaiva scarcely noticed her coin purse grow lighter, as her hips grew equally heavier (9 coins becomes 9 lbs, taking Zaiva up to 26 fat points, earning her new fat feats, and a heftier behind). Something about this whole situation kicked her libido and appetite into an even larger spiral, wildly out of control.

Current weight: 249 lbs

weight per fat point: 9 lbs

Eating Capacity=6+2D4 dishes

Fat Feats Natural Athlete, River in Egypt, Blessed Hourglass, Insatiable (2x), Accidental Awakener, Sweet Tooth, Hefty Stomach

WEIGHT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES: ATH: +0 CON: -14 INT: +0 WILL: 0 CHA: +10 (normies) +13 (Fat fetishists)

FAT POINTS: 26, Overweight

New Fat Feats: Hefty Stomach: +1 Capacity

Insatiable: +1d4 capacity when eating, more libidinous and hungry

“But what about the big coin?” asked Jalyka.

Aurelia paid her no attention on account of her unusually-large breasts being suckled one by one. Zaiva was likewise preoccupied on account of the suckling. Fifi gave her a passing glance, but immediately sank her gaze back into her overflowing waves of titty-flesh as she struggled to contain them. There was too much happening for anyone to pay her any mind — except for the only remaining skinny woman of the group: Samarissa the Nymph.

”What’s wrong, Jalyka?” the nymph brushed against her soft, round arm with her warm body. “Did you lose your coins too?”

”All of them,” Jalyka pouted. “The Big Coin is all I have left.”

”Let’s see… you put it inside your bag? Maybe that’s the trick? Since it wasn’t on your body, it didn’t get absorbed into it.”

An awkward pause stretched through the moment as Aurelia tried and failed to stifle a moo-ing moan behind them. Jalyka and Sam both looked to Fifi for some semblance of reasonable guidance, but alas, the ultra-busty maid was furiously at work stitching her plunging cleavage gap shut another couple inches. There was no saving them from their curiosity now.

”You wanna touch it?”

Samarissa blinked. “What?”

”My Big Coin. Wanna touch it and see what happens? If you’re right, you might absorb it if it happens.”

”But why would I do that?”

”If the coin just disappears once you touch it, there’s no point in carrying it in the bag, is there?”

”Perhaps…”

Their curiosity was thwarted by Aurelia clearing her throat. “Well… ahem… now that I can think straight, let’s open this last door.”

”Aw, but we were about to do a very important experiment!” Jalyka whined.

”And that is…?”

”It’s uh… to see if we can touch the coin and… trade…?”

”It’s a… Big Coin transaction!” Sam offered.

”Yeah!” Jalyka smiled innocently.

”Whatever. Let’s check this room…”

Forgetting her tactical discretion, Aurelia opened the last remaining door in the hallway to reveal the final room of the floor.

The party gasped as one as hot, steamy air hit their faces like dragon’s breath. The wooden doorframe immediately began to perspire as cool, dry air mixed with hot and humid mist. As soon as the steam cleared, they could see that they had discovered an enchanted sauna.

A sauna was not an unusual luxury for a sorceress to indulge in, but to have a marble room outfitted with a boiling spa, recliners, and water pouring from scantily-clad statues of succubi was a wholly-unexpected surprise in a wooden structure such as the one they were currently trapped in.

”Such fragrance!” Samarissa inhaled a long, pleasure-inducing breath of the steamy fumes. “Crushed mint mixed with incense! Sorceress Janilla has excellent taste.”

”And immense power,” Aurelia bit her lip with a slightly-sharp cuspid tooth. “This room is not natural. The weight of the marble alone should be too heavy for the wooden frame of the house, not to mention all the water and humidity.”

”Well, I doubt we will understand how the room works,” Fifi shrugged. “But at least we could try to understand why it’s here. Any thoughts?”

(The party can investigate and interact with any feature in the room: the spa, statues, flowing fountains, floor mosaic, source of the smells, etc. Roll INTELLIGENCE with advantage to inspect something and roll WILLPOWER with advantage to interact with something. Oh, and Samarissa should roll WILLPOWER to see if she touches the Big Coin)

“Oh! Urrrrrrrrgh!” Fifi voiced a low-pitched, throaty groan of pain mixed with frustration, as she struggled with the suddenly too-tight bodice of her barmaid dress. It was one thing for her hefty bosom to have been seductively spilling out of its ample G-cup design size, like well-risen muffins. It was quite another for her boobs – suddenly ballooning with extra flesh amounting to the exact eleven-pound weight of the dense gold coins she’d stuffed into her bra for safe keeping – to swell upwards like overinflated water balloons!

The tight cords and lacing of her bodice cut deeply into Fifi’s breasts! She shed a tear of pain as she struggled, but the silk cords were too strong! The stiff ribbons of the bodice wouldn’t pop; she couldn’t tear them either; and her breasts had suddenly engorged to such epic fatness that the ties had pulled too tight to unknot!

Fifi’s desperate struggle against fabric and cord absorbed her full attention.

Something – who knows what – about a “Big Coin” was discussed at length in the background, but Fifi was gasping for breath and didn’t have time to pay attention! She feared that her companions, engrossed as they were by the mystery of the Big Coin, would not notice if she passed out unconscious... And, asphyxiation by too-large breasts stuffed into a “mere” 40G bodice seemed like a distinct possibility!

“Ah! Phew!” Fifi exclaimed, as she wrestled one of her boobs over the top of her bodice. The crushing pressure of the reinforced neckline released, her other boob immediately bulged and spilled out as well. The immensely too-tight cords of the bodice had left angry red lines on her tit flesh!

“Ouch!” Fifi yelped. “My poor titties are so sore!”

Whoosh!

The villainous ex vampiress had wrenched open the third door. Hot steam emerged from some sort of luxury spa room.

Ah!” Fifi exclaimed with happiness. A nice hot soak was just what her poor boobies needed, to relieve the pain and red marks left by the tight bodice. And, with any luck, there might be some moisturisers and body cream to sooth her skin, and even to prevent any stretch marks that might otherwise be a risk from her rapid bust engorgement!

In no time at all, Fifi had wrestled off the barmaid outfit – adjusting the back ties so that it would hopefully fit when she needed to put it back on – and headed for a soothing dip in the hot tub!

Fifi’s outfit has taken d2 = 2 damage. HP: 3/7.

Fifi’s boobs are 11 pounds fatter! Fifi weight: 247 lbs, FAT points: 36. Gains: Energised by Eating.

Also, Fifi “investigates” the hot tub, while soaking in the hot suds. INT check: 45/60 pass. Also she passes her WILL check with advantage to interact with the soothing spa.

Jalyka approached one of the succubi statues with predictable abandon.

”Hmmm…” she rested an elbow between her cheek and shelf-like bosom in thought. “This is a pretty nice statue. It’s white… white statues are classy… and it’s got water pouring out of it too.”

The statue was a fine work of marble, and the striking image of a winged temptress. Her white, naked body was the perfect mixture of invitingly-soft yet wickedly-firm, with a near impossible combination of abs and fruitfully-ripe breasts that was made possible by unholy pacts with sinister divinities. The statue knelt beside the side of the pool with her thighs spread wide leaning tentatively-forwards with her ever-draining ** pouring water into the hot spa below. Even stooping so low, she was easily six feet in height.

Much of this was lost upon the fat dwarf-giant, for her mind was filled with a singular, unquenchable desire: to consume. Hence, she leaned under the hanging breasts of the statue to suckle upon the falling water of the bowl.

“Mmmph!” 

“Jalyka, are you seriously…?” Aurelia palmed her face in disbelief. “Oh why, even…”

“Pahhhh!” Jalyka gasped and spat the water out. “Hot! It’s hot!”

”Seriously, what did you think would happen? This is a hot spa. Hot, Jalyka! Hot!”

As they spoke, Fifi shed her skintight outfit, revealing a plump, rounded figure more suitable for a lady of the house than a mere maid. Arguments were left hanging and all eyes traced her newly-exposed figure as she flicked her garter belt away with a flick of her foot.

”A hot spa is just what we need,” she sighed. “Time for a skinny-dip… ahhhhhhh.”

Fifi sank into the warm, soothing froth, entering a state of pure bliss as her skin soaked in the healing properties of the bath water. Slowly, she sat herself against the side of the bath and reclined back with her eyes closed. A moment passed before she opened them again to find everyone staring.

”What seems to be the matter?” she asked.

”Nothing,” Aurelia shrugged with her head held high. “Just waiting, is all. Waiting for something to happen.”

”Well it clearly hasn’t happened! The water is simply divine! I can feel it massaging my whole body, making it wholesome again.”

”Nice!” Jalyka grunted before stripping the two wraps of cloth on her own body. “I’m gonna go in the tub too!”

”Oh, wait just a moment!” Fifi held her arm out in vain. “Not so quickly! The water is going to —“

(Jalyka roll 1d10 and multiply by your weight. Divide by 100. The resulting number is the radius of the “splash zone” 😏

Aurelia passed her rolls, but I forgot to add that detail. We’ll get back to it after the giant splash)

About halfway into the pool, Jalyka remembered she was over triple her old weight. Consequently, she tried her best to compensate her lost sense of balance, but was beginning to discover she was doomed to fall headfirst into the bubbling water.

Aurelia, Sam, and Zaiva were too busy ogling the nearest statue to notice their impending doom.

”Such fine work was put into this,” Zaiva ran a hand over the chisled abs of statue before her. “You can’t even tell it was crafted at all.”

”They probably weren’t,” Aurelia replied. “Sorceress’s often use magic to create works like this.”

”So these statues aren’t actually carved at all?” Asked Sam.

”As a matter of fact, no. You can use a mixture of destruction and restoration spells to shape rock however you please, though that takes ages of concentration to even finish one, much less three of them,” she gestured at the statues in the room. “Honestly, if it were me, I’d just curse actual people and —“

Realization suddenly dawned upon the dhampir.

”They’re not statues!”

”What?” Sam and Zaiva stared stupidly at her.

”We need to get out! The room is a trap! Get out of the —“

Jalyka’s foot slid on the slippery footing at the bottom of the spa, and all 827 pounds of her came crashing down into the water with a resounding, explosive splash. Water gushed upwards and outwards in all directions, further humidifying the room and soaking every square inch of wall, floor, ceiling, and skin to the bone.

The statues cracked and crumbled their marble shells like snakes shedding their skins, revealing vibrantly red flesh and maliciously-grinning teeth.

The kneeling succubus slowly rose to her feet, discarding the crude bowl from her hands and dropping it into the water between Jalyka and Fifi’s gaping faces.

”Sisters,” the ten foot succubus grinned. “Looks like we’re back again — and have new toys.”

must roll WIL before taking action: 31 - fail: double disadvantage on the ATH roll

STRENGTH: triple critical fail! (88, 67, 58 / 29)

Jalyka tries to slow her movement and keep the balance but several hundred pounds worth of ass wobble with a will of their own and bounce back into her, throwing her over the edge.

She can't believe how much water she puts into motion.

For a short moment she lies on the ground, but before she can even think of getting back on her feet, a lot of water flows back into the hot pool. Quickly it fills back up and Jalyka, completely unacustomed to her unrelenting buoyancy finds herself floating helplessly on rising water level - like a beetle on its back, flailing about and unable to steady all her wildly jiggling fluff.

The waterlevel keeps rising and the relentless updrift of her fat carries her towards a statue. To her shock it was just coming to life, twice her height, a sinister beauty with chiseled abs - a predator like she used to be. The succubi infront of Jalyka drops its crude bowl and some strange fluid leaks into the water around Jalyka.

Jalyka completely loses orientation and is helplessly thrashing around. She even inhales some of the colored water, while she tries to get away from the glowing eyes focussing someone behind her and then her again...

Jalyka tries to pacify the female predator while her head was the one part she had trouble to keep over the water and speaking meant gulping more of the fluid around her "Uuuuhunng... pfff.... unarmed... pffff.... my.... unng... took off sword... unarmed"

11 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

(Everyone rolls STRENGTH with disadvantage)

Uh oh! The turned-to-stone succubi have been restored by the spa water. (Reminds me of one of the most memorable scenes in Planescape: Torment)

Anyway, Fifi probably has advantage from her feat (since she has overeaten today), which cancels the disadvantage, and she just barely passes her ATH check (47 / 49) despite her curvy fatness!

Zaiva dodged nimbly out of the way! (Athletics 69/75)...Or she thought she did.

She found she had in fact, not moved from the spot. She tried once more, and found that, in fact she had just fallen to her knees. Zaiva tried to will herself to move (Willpower 84/20, failure) Zaiva's INSATIABLE libido keeping her rooted firmly to the spot. Her subconcious screamed danger at her, screamed at her to move, but Zaiva merely clasped her hands and began a prayer to the Queen of Succubi and closed her eyes, as the succubi approached. Relief was coming, and soon, so would she.

(Sammarisa roll to resisting her curiosity WILL 2/45, huh... I forgot she had pretty good Willpower 😅)

Sammarisa thought hard about how she would handle the coin, sure it could be a trap as the other coins had been, but at the same time, it could hold a clue to what of all this was about. As she pondered about it she kept getting distracted by the lovely scent that nagged her to investigate, she decided to ask jalyka if she could keep the bag for a little while.

”Jalyka my sweet fluffy ball, is it okay if I keep it just for now? I promise to give it back to you, I keep getting this feeling that I…”

Jalyka abrupts her as she started waddling forward to the water "It’s ok Sammy! I trust you to return it to me as soon I’m done with this dip!”

(Sammarisa now tries to find the source of the wonderful fragrance rolling INT with advantage 40 and 7/50 and success to find it)

With that Samnarisa took the bag over her shoulder and started walking carefully forward the source of the scent and with some luck she found it! but before she could look closer she heard a huge splash, and just a few seconds later she heard Aurellia shout about a trap, and as she looked around bewildered she saw what the other was seeing, that statues were craking and started to move.

Sammarisa who was not a close combatant got frightened, and without thinking and tried to move so she could get behind her companions 

(If she can she will try to grab the source of the fine fragrance scent, if not she will just inhale one last time before moving)

As she tried to move stealthily as she could, lifting the dress around her legs not to make it slosh around. but as she grabbed the edge of the dress she realized with a flash of a thought that made her face go pale with terror, she was wearing the sorceress dress! if the succubuses were here they had probably been cursed by the sorceress, and she wasn't too sure if they would be that meticulous on how the sorceress did look like, for them SHE could be the sorceress for all they care.

And she was sure as hell that THEY wouldn't be too kind to who they thought was their former jailer! She could swear that if they win, the succubuses would play with her friends, but they would kill her, slowly and painfully.

(Rolling for STR with disadvantage, 89 and 82/35 AHA! there you were, little bastard for a low number)

There were such delightful benefits to being thin and light, such as being able to prance about in front of annoyingly thick-headed underlings and flaunting your figure as they waddled about in perpetual states of obesity. If you had an enchanted crown, you could also float weightless as a feather across the rooms and hallways, further reinforcing your image as a godlike being among mortals.

There were also unexpected risks, which the ex-duchess Aurelia became very familiar with in the humid spa chamber — in particular, the effect of a minor tidal wave on her weightless body.

”Wahhhhh!”

The undignified, gurgling fit was squeezed from her lips as the plume of hot water smashed her against the stone breasts of a ten foot succubus statue.

”Get out of the water!” Aurelia’s voice warbled with half a mouthful of hot water. “We need to — blrb —!”

The statue was suddenly alive, and it squeezed Aurelia into a Vice-like bear hug! If not for the stone breasts having grown soft as pillows, she’d have surely been crushed!

”Someone! Get me… out!” She struggled desperately, but the forearms wrapped around her waist were firm and thick as thighs.

”Oh, you’re not going anywhere, honeybun,” the succubus’s breath was reminiscent of rose petals and mint. “You and your friends are trapped here with us.”

To the dhampir’s horror, Zaiva — the tallest and strongest companion she could rely on — was groveling before a succubus’s feet!

”Sweet lovers, sweet lovers, forgive our trespass,” she prayed with her head bowed. “We are but humble mercenaries on a quest to rescue duke… um… the duke’s daughter from the sorceress Janilla — ah!”

Zaiva was plucked unceremoniously upwards by her ankle and dangled before her giant, snickering captive.

”Oh, so you think you’re the ones to save her?” she poked the drow’s exposed belly with a wickedly-sharp fingernail.

”Yes! Please let us go! I promise we mean no harm — I pray to you! I sing your names at each climax!”

”Oh? I don’t think we’re the succubi you think we are.”

”Then… mm!” Zaiva squirmed as one of her nipples was twisted. “Then what are you?”

”Can’t you tell? We’re acolytes! Humans mortals made the very essence of beauty and desire.”

As she spoke, Jalyka and Sam were pinned to the floor by the third succubus’s mighty thighs like eggs under a coiled snake. Only Fifi remained free, having slipped past groping hands due to her naked, freshly-soaped skin.

”Hang on…” Fifi said from behind a pillar. “Three new succubi… are you the three missing guards?”

”The same!” Aurelia’s captor rubbed her knuckles into the dhampir’s hair. “You see? This one finally gets it!”

”But why? Why were you frozen as statues here? And why are you attacking us?”

”Maybe it isn’t as obvious as it looks. You see, me and the girls were getting tired of humanity. And guarding street corners for two pence an hour? Not happening. So we made a pact with a sex demon: find a way to fatten the city into obesity, and we would be thin and beautiful forevermore.

”Our plan was simple: blackmail sorceress Janilla and use her restoration magics for our own diabolical scheme! For months we had everything prepared: enchanted fruits, appetite potions, maps to curse the very fields that fed the city… but we were almost thwarted by one simple screw-up: the duke’s daughter, Veronica, learned of our plan! Somehow Janilla had been able to send her a message and she came inside to help destroy all our work!

”Naturally, we couldn’t allow it. So, under our mortal guises, we entered the mansion and confronted them here in this very room. Together they trapped us in stone — but we outsmarted them, didn’t we girls? We’d created a duplicate house far to the south. Anyone foolish enough to enter the house would be trapped here in the jungle — and we’re the only ones who know where the portal back to the city is!”

The succubi laughed as one, wrapping their captives tighter against their naked bodies as Fifi watched helplessly from afar.

”Face it, chubs. You’re all trapped here. We’re locking you in here while we fly upstairs and take care of Janilla and Veronica. To make it more interesting… I think I’ll leave a little curse for you to play with…”

The succubus waved her clawed fingers and her eyes glowed a monstrous yellow as she uttered an incantation that even made Zaiva blush. Slowly, the steaming water in the spa began to froth and boil. Slowly it began to rise, and spurts of it ejected like volcanic magma from a boiling cauldera.

”Water’s rising,” the succubus smirked as her sisters pulled a previously-unseen iron latch from the ceiling. “Who knows for how long? It might fill the room and drown you if you don’t play along?”

”Play along?” Fifi asked. “Play along to what?”

”You can soak up the water if you ask it nicely…” the succubus turned her attention to the stairway revealed by pulling the latch. “Toss them into the water, sisters! Immortality and immorality awaits! So long suckers!”

And so, the party was unceremoniously tossed into the spa as the succubi ascended the stairs, pulled it back up with them, and left the party to its fate.

(the water is enchanted! It will be absorbed by any willing host. The host’s body will stretch and not burst, but the water is very hot!

To absorb water, roll 2d20 to see how many liters you can hold.

Only one person at a time can be filling-up.

Each person filling-up shall be counted as one “round.”

The water is rising .5 meters per round.

The room is 4 meters high.

Absorbing water slows its progress by .25 meters per round.

Roll WILLPOWER to cool the water in your body so you can absorb again!

Roll INTELLIGENCE by any feature or object to see if it can get you out of the room!)