D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

“Let’s go to the right!”

“Who said that?” Aurelia glanced at the four girls struggling with varying stages of obesity. “Shouldn’t we be more cautious —“

No one heard her suggestions on account of the nymph clumsily falling into Zaiva’s bovine bosom. The two girls muffled and moaned as one — and dislodged a painting that collided with Jalyka’s clueless head.

”No, Jalyka!” Fifi exclaimed franctically. “Non, non! Zhe painting is not for eat — oh! My blouse!”

”Truly,” Aurelia rolled her eyes with evil satisfaction. “This is why I ascended to nobility. I am the top of the social hierarchy. Yes. I’m the top of the stairs. The best.”

”What was that?” Jalyka dropped the painting after cautiously sniffing it. “Yes, Aurelia. You’ve reached the top of the stairs. I can see that clear enough, you know.”

”Very observant,” Aurelia smirked with her hands on her hips, flaunting her girlish figure while towering over her acquaintances. “You’re good at finding things, aren’t you?”

”Huh? Yes. Yes I am!”

”So that’s why I think you should go first…”

”Why am I going first again?”

Aurelia barely stopped herself from rolling her eyes. “I think I smell food… through the door on the right…”

”Food!” Jalyka raised her fist in triumph. “Did you hear that everyone? Let’s go!”

”More food?” Zaiva gaped as the barbarian hustled herself the rest of the way up the stairs. A low rumble sounded from the drow’s newly-softened belly, and she gasped in horror at the betrayal of her own body. She was hungry again. “Oh no…”

”I think I’m finished eating as well,” Fifi glanced down at her corset, which was already beginning to pry apart from the sheer mass of her engorged, cantaloupe-sized breasts. “I feel like I’ve sampled enough delicacies for a king’s banquet.”

”Ha!” Aurelia poked the maid’s cleavage hard enough to sink her finger to the knuckle. “It’s your own fault cooking all those decadent delicacies! You could’ve stopped at each bite, but only ate more and more — and now look at you! Your true nature is starting to show…”

As Aurelia teased the maid, she hooked the top of her blouse with a cruel finger and let fly a loose button with a resounding ping. The extra breathing room revealed more of the maid’s smooth, round, wobbling flesh — and allowed the maid to inhale sharply for a stiff rebuttal.

”I most certainly am not decadent!” She poked the dhampir’s own chest (but only sinking a single knuckle’s depth with her finger). “And I —“

They were interrupted by Samarissa, who gently wrapped her arms around their shoulders with a warm smile.

”I think you’re both lovely,” she squeezed them into a hug that had them all smothered breast to breast. “I’m so glad to have met you all. Such beautiful, bountiful people, and so warm…”

The nymph’s approach was so off-center that Aurelia could hardly stutter any sort of reply, and she could see that Fifi was similarly tongue-tied. She also saw — with a dull sense of foreboding— the way Samarissa was staring eagerly at the slight bulge of lower-belly fat poking out from under Fifi’s corset.

”Mmmm…” Samarissa squeezed firmly, making all three of their bellies touch. “Whatever we find, whatever we earn, I want to share it with you.”

And then the moment was broken — by the sound of Jalyka breaking a door.

”Mo — curse this fucking curse — Jalyka! What the fuck?” Aurelia broke away from the hug and stared at the barbarian.

”Eh…” Jalyka shrugged. “The door was locked. There’s no food inside, though…”

”Well, what the hell’s in there?”

”It’s just a coin collection or something like that…”

(the party has discovered Sorceress Janilla’s makeshift treasure stash! There are coins, jewelry, chests, armor, and bank notes stacked high against the walls on all sides. The bed in the midst of the room indicates the room used to be a guest room. A window is on the opposite wall. Searching the room for anything useful will require an INTELLIGENCE roll. Other actions warrant dm coordination)

"This is why I ascended to nobility."
"I am the top of the social hierarchy." Aurelia's words echoe in Jalykas mind, inciting her lingering inferiority complex.

"Noble my ass! Everyone can wear shinies!" She yells while stomping into the room. She wants to fill both her hands with as much jewelry as she can carry and because she is still gasping for air, she wishes to lie down on the bed with her back against the wall and pour the jewelry into her lap to browse through it comfortably to find something special...

[Jalyka rolls INT to examine the jewelry: 3/31 - a solid success!]

Uh oh, a treasure room... Fifi likes treasure, so she will be tempted to investigate for some nice portable object... However, she is an experienced rogue, and she will be on the lookout for the fattening-dart trap which the Spoon Genie mentioned, as well as for treasure chests that transform into monsters when touched! Obviously she will try to avoid those...

Fifi passes her INT check (28/60)!

Sammarisa was a bit disappointed as the moment passed and when the others moved into the room she followed them, and when she entered, she was even more disappointed as it seems it was just a "treasure" stove, more like a junk room in her opinion. She never understood why people were so eager to get and have, it was just shiny metal or slaughtered trees made into useless paper, nothing you could use in a harem or the wild. 

(I roll 76 on the INT roll, and failing 🤣 Sammarise´s uninterest in riches seems absolute lol)

She looked around with disinterest as the other seemed eagerly roaming around, but got excited as she saw Zaivas fat round ass swaying around as the sexy drow hucow was looting around, and decided to see if her godness blessing could be of use again.

She calmly walked forward and put her hands on the swaying booty, sinking a bit into the soft and warm ass, she couldn't wait to have a go with this ass as soon as possible, and quietly says her blessing again as she started to caress it.

(Sammarisa tries to cast her "Growth" spell again on Zaiva. Rolling INT  9, success if DM allows it)

Throwing caution to the wind (or perhaps assuming the others had already searched for traps) Zaiva waltzed into the room carefree, her eyes on the large chests, though, eventually they instead settled on the treasure chests, as Fifi caught her staring. Zaiva averted her gaze with a blush.

Intelligence 37, success

Zaiva attempts to pop open the grandest looking treasure chest. While she does so, she feels a firm grasp on her wobbling ass. Rather than a yelp of surprise, Zaiva let out a satisfied "aaahhhhhhhh", and continued searchiing through the chests, putting on quite the show as she did. As she rummaged, her exposed bosom and barely contained buttocks wobbled and jiggled, her cleavage slapping together noisily, her bosom occasionally emitting white droplets which stood out in contrast with her dark skin.

Now that everyone is inside, it is time for some more rolls. Anyone that opted to grab riches, roll the following:

1d10 to see how many coins you can hold

Another 1d10 if your clothes survived

Another 1d10 if your character’s a d-cup or bigger

Add the total. Results of INTELLIGENCE rolls will be described in depth tomorrow 😏

Aurelia watched cautiously as her compatriots herded themselves into the gold-laden chamber, licking her lips in anticipation of any fattening surprises. She watched with stilled breath as Jalyka pounced upon the half-buried bed with a resounding creak of its frame and bit her lip as the short stack giant raked coins in with reckless abandon. She smiled at the sight of Zaiva bending low to pry a wooden chest open, and hummed evil as Samarissa hugged the drow’s wide hips while whispering sweet secrets that could only be the utterings of a growth spell. She turned her attention to Fifi, who instinctually approached the windowsill to wipe a judgmental finger against its dusty frame. Most everyone began pawing and collecting what they pleased from the sorceresses stash.

And yet, in spite of Aurelia’s sadistic expectations, nothing happened.

”Anyone find anything?” she asked in a tone she hoped didn’t betray her true feelings. “Anything… interesting?”

”A ring!” Jalyka proclaimed. “See Aurelia? It glows brighter when it hide it from the light. I think it could be useful if we explore the dark.”

”I can see in the dark,” Aurelia replied.

”Well, now that doesn’t matter!” Jalyka said proudly. “Cause I’m wearing it on my finger now… oh. I didn’t mean to offend you or nothing…”

”No, not at all. I’m just glad you’ve found a way to be useful — Zaiva! What’s that you’ve got?”

”This…” Zaiva lifted a skimpy chainmail suit out of the chest. “This is mithril! The lightest of light armor! It’s quite valuable.”

”Marvelous. Looks like it’s got some breathing room, which your greedy ass definitely needs more of.”

”But that’s what’s wrong about it! It only covers the chest, the crotch, and the rear. How does this even work?”

”Oh you didn’t know? I’ve seen such armor before. It’s enchanted, which means you figure is protected by magic rather than mere metal.”

Zaiva squinted suspiciously. “How should I even believe you? You said that potion would make me strong as a bull — not fat as a cow!”

”It does a little of both, really. You can believe me or not, but at the rate you’re fattening-up, that enchanted chainmail is all that will fit you by tonight. Just saying.”

”No thanks to you! I have these massive, unwieldy breasts to deal with because of you — isn’t that right Samarissa?”

”Mmm, yes,” Samarissa replied without listening, for she was hugging Zaiva from the side while tracing a finger around the little mound of fat surrounding the drow’s navel.

”But I also know that armor as well,” Aurelia replied. “In fact…” she stepped closer. “I recognize it. It’s the armor of my royal guard. I wonder…”

Curiosity finally overcoming her caution, the dethroned dhampir peered into the chest, finding trinkets of her old realm — including a long lost item of her own.

”It’s here!” Aurelia proclaimed. “My crown is here!”

Before anyone could stop her, she snatched the prize from the chest: a light crown little more than a circlet, yet ornate and clearly enchanted. The dhampir had famously snatched the circlet from the priest’s hands at the coronation ceremony so many years ago, and now she repeated the famous gesture and crowned herself once more.

”It has returned to me!” Aurelia giggled in spite of herself. “My crown! My power! Hehehehehe!”

The moment the circlet graced her brow, she felt her weight lighten as a feather. The flesh of her breasts lifted slightly, air blessing the skin on their lower halves, and her hair began to lift and float. She felt herself grow weightless as her will coursed through the circlet, and with a light tap of her toes, she began to rise.

”Behold! It is everything I’ve been working for! The chains of this world are broken! The weakness of the flesh is conquered! Can you see me now, father!? You will never doubt me again! Now —!”

“Ahem.”

Aurelia stopped her monologue. “Who are you to — oof!” Weightless and I observant, the dhampir had hit her head on the ceiling. It took all of her will to focus on slowly adding weight back on, rather than dropping like a sack of rocks.

”Excuse me,” Fifi called from the window. “I am sorree for interrupting, but zis is very important.”

”What is?” asked Jalyka as she stuffed large coins into her cleavage.

”Zhe outdoors,” Fifi pointed. “It iz not what it should be. It iz all jungle.”

”… what?”

”Zhe city iz gone. We ‘ave been tricked.”

“Curse that sorceress to the depths of hell!” Aurelia shook her fists. “No wonder no one came out of the house! We were teleported the moment we entered the window!”

(The party now has the following choices:

- open the window and investigate the outdoors from there

- investigate the last remaining room on the floor

- rest in the bedroom, which will reset stomachs to “empty”

There is little daylight left in the day)

"What a squander! It's just the same picture again and again and again... Only noble bumbles would waste so much valuable paper!!" says Jalyka angry while browsing through the bank notes, ultimately tossing all but one onto the ground "Whatever! I'll keep one..."

Blood drops onto the bank note in her hand. A vein on her forehad had leaked blood where the painting had hit her (1 hp lost).

A thin line of blood runs from there down her chubbed up cheeks...

"Umm... Sammysam, could you have a look at that wound on my head, by any chance?" she asks lascivious, lazing on the regular size bed, where her saddlebags spread impressively. From the knees up to the height of her navel her fluff spreads wide enough to overflow the bed on both sides.

"Also my tummy could use a massage while you're at it... oof I still feel a little bloated from that magnificent cake... mmmhh... that was so creamy...." she adds, gently moaning with closed eyes, reveling again in the memories of an ecstasy of flavor... "Thanks sooo much again, Fifi, mmhhh"

So does Sammarisa need to be invited twice to crawl onto 829 pounds of pillowy fluffiness... waiting to be examined?

(Also, Jalyka wants to take a good look out of the window and then quickly clear the last room before resting.)

Zaiva examined the armour, appraised it, considering her options. She shrugged, slowly stood up, and gave the cheeky nymph a kiss on the lips "Thank you for the massage, sweetie, but" she looked over at Jalyka, "...I think someone else could use your tender care. Don't be a stranger" Zaiva giggled, with a flirty wink.

Zaiva began the arduous task of attempting to fit into the newfound armor, as she looked out the window at the jungle outside. "What manner of forest is this? It's warm and humid, like my homeland. Quite pleasant actually!"

Zaiva's tail swished to and fro idly as she stared "Let me know when we're leaving. I'll follow whatever decision the group makes" she said, attempting to crack open the window for some fresh breeze.

Sammarisa smiled dreamily as Zaiva kissed her, and the smile broaden as the drow´s words to her left more promise foreboding to come later, she turned around and clapped her hands as she looked to Jalyka and when she saw the bleeding cut on the small giantess forehead, she briskly walked over with a cooing voice.

"Oh, my poor little fluffy! have you hurt yourself?! let me help you my sweety"

As she got to her she put her hands close to the wound and started praying.

"Mother of all nature, head my call, I beg for thy to bless this child, with the mending of wounds and cuts as your realm of growing may continue the cycle"

(Sammarisa cast "Healing Digestion" spell, The target heals 2 HP for each plate/dish in her stomach and immediately fully digests it with magical efficiency, "echoing" its nourishment for another pound gained for every plate digested this way. the target will be tired as all energy go to the healing and need to get some rest afterward,  roll for INTELLIGENCE to determine success. I roll INT and got 49/50! barely succeeding lol)

As she finished the prayer, the wound started to regenerate and close up, ending with a white small scar where the wound had been before.

While that was happening Sammarisa decided to make well of Jalykas offering and used the opportunity to slide down herself to knee height, bringing her hands from the Jalykas head to the belly to slowly starting to massage it.

While she worked with the round dome of a belly, she could feel that the stuffed belly slowly started to get softer and sink in as the food inside got digested by the blessing, she carefully pressed herself up the soft belly, and cooed happily as she felt the warm flesh surrounding her head and hands. she kissed the belly and said to Jalyka

"You so soft and round now my cute little fluffy, but I think you will need to rest soon, my blessing can be tiring as it uses your stamina as fuel as well"

With the last long kiss at the belly and a handful grabbing of it, she raised and walked over to Fifi and looked out the window, her eyes shined up with joy as she saw wild nature again.

Suddenly, all she wanted to do was to jump out through the window and feel the grass and trees against her skin, but with a resigned sigh, she turned around, and when Fifi and Aurelia suggested looking through the rest of the mansion before going out an check the surrounding. The former with a simple statement tone, and then later with a commanding tone.

Sammarisa agreed with the two others and with a last wistful look outside the window, followed the group to the next room.

“Fifi?” Jalyka asked absent-mindedly. “What do you see out side that window? I think I’m… hmm… indisposed…”

“Let’s ‘av a looksee,” Fifi pressed her fingertips against the lower frame of the window and stifled an unladylike grunt. “Um, Zaiva? A hand, please?”

The drow obliged, and slid the window open with ease — only to wince and grimace as the weather poured in.

”Ugh, so humid!” Fifi flapped her hand by her face like a fan. “Hoo! Who could stand such weather? I’m positively melting!”

”So it’s not an illusion, then,” Aurelia noted from a safe distance. “We really are stranded in the jungle.”

”Which means… hfff…” Fifi’s chest jiggled furiously with every flick of her hand. “… which means Zhe only way to escape is to defeat zhis sorceress.”

”Zaiva,” Aurelia pointed dramatically as a duchess to her subject. “You can close that window now. Keep the enchanted cool air in the house. In any case… I suggest we continue our investigation. There’s few rooms left, and the sorceress can’t hide forever!”

”Good idea,”  said Jalyka. “And maybe some rest once we do that? If we don’t find her, that is…”

(before proceeding, Ulvrik and Maxis roll 1d100 and add the total. If it’s greater than 100, the bed breaks)

from Sammarisas spell Jalyka is up to 865 lbs or ~82 giantblood FP

She ends up with a few new feats, to represent her recklessly stretched stomach, fatty cravings and last but not least, her enormous bottom half:

TREMENDOUS SADDLEBAGS (min. 35 FP, must have thunder thighs) - The weight this PC gains, goes straight to her thighs. The CON minimum cap raises to 25, because that shape is fine for her health, but ATH cap lowered to 5 for all actions that require leg movement, because it's ultimately making her movements even clumsier.

ELASTIC STOMACH
Eating contest capacity is increased by 3 dishes. Allows the INSATIABLE Feat to be purchased up to a maximum of three times.

INSATIABLE! (x3 now)
The character is simply never satiated! When determining potential weight gain from a food binge (e.g. a failed WILLPOWER check leading to a certain amount of potential weight gain, or any eating contest), the character eats 3d4 additional "dishes" if available. (A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain a pound.) The character simply eats even more than was expected! This applies before any mitigation (e.g. a CONSTITUTION check). This is generally a problem for the character who wishes to control herself or limit weight gain, but could be useful in eating competitions! In characters that are horny, the feat also increased their libido. The feat can be purchased up to two times.

The bed-roll (pun intended) results in a mere 51% contribution towards its breaking point... let's regard it as a success, given how much of the encumbrance Jalyka contributes 😄

23 hours ago, maxis192 said:

"What a squander! It's just the same picture again and again and again... Only noble bumbles would waste so much valuable paper!!" says Jalyka angry while browsing through the bank notes, ultimately tossing all but one onto the ground "Whatever! I'll keep one..."

This is legitimately very funny.

Restored to her proper point in the cosmos, that of looking down on everyone else, the floating Aurelia could only grin.

The Countess had her magical crown back and her body was as slender and svelte as ever. Alright, there was ...a minor to moderate increase at the chest. But that wasn't bad at all, having the highest and proudest bust was her death rite after all.

Her only problem was the small dribbles of milk bubbling from her swollen tits, as the cow curse still coursed its way through her veins. Snarling at that, and setting the crown against her horns, she looked down at the others. Samarissa was gazing outside with lust, in between glances at Jalyka. And Jalyka that living waterbed of a barbarian, so succulent and soft, a barely mobile and ever expanding hog. Useless for anything but cramming more and more and more food into her mouth, more and more and more sex into the vulva buried under that drooping gut, a body of pure, helpless pleasure that Aurelia would soon turn into herself, swelling otwards inevitable immobility and...

"Ugh, no," the dhampire hissed, biting her tongue to snap out of it, "No, I won't be a big fat pig. I will once mooore be queen of all I survey..."

"Ha, I doubt it. The way you drool over Jalyka's ass suggests you'll be too fat to hover even with that crown within an hour or two," the ass heavy Zaiva suggested.

Glaring angrily at the wide hipped drow popping out of mithril armor, and at Fifi who was busy shoving gold into her bosom because the maid deserved it, the still skinny dhampire decided to hover out of the room...

"Whatever, I doubt it. I would never get fat...again. Samarisssa, shut the window before all the air gets out. We've a sorceress to hunt!"

"ughh, whyyyy?" Zaiva whined, at the suggestion of the window being closed. 

The warm temperature, the humidity, it reminded Zaiva of home, in a way that wasn't altogether unpleasant. Though she had no desire to return to the underdark, the one thing she found herself missing was the constant warmth. The alternating chill and warmth of the surface drove her wild.

Zaiva stuck her head out the window to breathe in the heat and humidity, and catch a smell of the strange environs surrounding the house. Zaiva struggled, a little (Athletics 95 and 27, one pass) and was able to fit her upper half out the open window to really get some fresh air and a good view. (And giving those behind her an even better one)

Unsatisfied, but unwilling to push the issue further, after a few deep breaths, Zaiva pulled her upper half in (43, 33, athletics success) without much event, closing the window after she did.

Looking up at the floating Dhampir ,Zaiva said "Looks like you're having some...leakage...problems, my dear. If you come down here, I might be able to fix it, and perhaps then we could move on?"

Crk!

”What was that?”

Sammarisa stiffened atop Jalyka’s massive gut like a cat on a water bed.

”Don’t worry, Sam…” the obese mini-giant groaned. “Let’s just rest here, just for a bit…”

”But that sounded like —“

”Sounded like your fat asses broke the bed!” Aurelia called from the hallway. “Ha! I can see the broken leg from here! Good thing there’s literally a pile of money propping the frame from under you, else you might dent the floor with the fall of your bulk.”

Aurelia was too busy berating her companions to notice that all her stolen coins were missing.

17 hours ago, datdaemon said:

"ughh, whyyyy?" Zaiva whined, at the suggestion of the window being closed. 

The warm temperature, the humidity, it reminded Zaiva of home, in a way that wasn't altogether unpleasant. Though she had no desire to return to the underdark, the one thing she found herself missing was the constant warmth. The alternating chill and warmth of the surface drove her wild.

Zaiva stuck her head out the window to breathe in the heat and humidity, and catch a smell of the strange environs surrounding the house. Zaiva struggled, a little (Athletics 95 and 27, one pass) and was able to fit her upper half out the open window to really get some fresh air and a good view. (And giving those behind her an even better one)

Unsatisfied, but unwilling to push the issue further, after a few deep breaths, Zaiva pulled her upper half in (43, 33, athletics success) without much event, closing the window after she did.

Looking up at the floating Dhampir ,Zaiva said "Looks like you're having some...leakage...problems, my dear. If you come down here, I might be able to fix it, and perhaps then we could move on?"

Aurelia was determined to go and seize her immortality back, taking it out of Janilla's fat ass if need be, before some unlikely twist of fate spoiled her beauty again...which was not something she was secretly hoping for! Not at all!

But Zaiva's words, unkind though they were, were rather...provocative. The Dhampire's sex drive was back in full force and this cursed...cow curse, was making her swell up big as melons again. Her breasts hurt and although cruel and vicious, Aurelia hated pain and discomfort. Pausing as she left the room, she cast an eye over to the snide, huge assed drow. Who looked rather...invitingly wide.

With those full, eager, soft lips...

"I moo-ight be slightly full at the mooment, but...if you wish to relieve me of some pressure," she swallowed tentatively.

2 hours ago, Batman76 said:Pausing as she left the room, she cast an eye over to the snide, huge assed drow.

"I moo-ight be slightly full at the mooment, but...if you wish to relieve me of some pressure," she swallowed tentatively.

(Zaiva has just left the room and now her coins are missing as well! Zaiva and Aurelia roll INTELLIGENCE checks to notice the discrepancy, otherwise proceed)

"Ugh, no rest for the wicked" says Jalyka and fights herself up.

The remaining clothes were cutting so deep into her soft marshmallow body, that she releaves herself of everything but a makeshift short skirt and bra.

Jalykas curves sloshed like a stormy sea from the force needed to stand up. She was wobbling so much by the time she made it, that she nearly trembled.

"Le - oh - lets get going" she said regaining her balance, when her stomach made the rumblies again

"Oh, you must be kidding me!... Sorry to ask, anyone have some food left, I'm starving here..." she said after checking her empty gunny sack backpack.

It's emptyness bugs her inexplicably and she fills it with jewelry, coins and a "bundle of the bulk-made paintings".

[how many coins can the bag handle?] 

"At least we're getting payed here! And these tiny pictures are actually nice, maybe even good enough to sell them..." She looks at the thick, curvy woman with the appeal of a sorceress on the front and the depiction of assorted fancy dishes on the back "Some of these could go well on a tavern wall with this side... and other businesses might approve her assets on the other... oh dear, I hope I can sell some of those pictures in exchange for food and girls - rest has to be paid in gold! Epic tavern nights comin up!" she yells as if in a noisy tavern already, followed by a long yawn. 

Jalyka is dripping wet, horny and insatiable beyond her control, but it drives her to grab her sword and continue...

"Any tits need some milking before we go?" she shouts, chuckles and then can't stop laughing...