D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

Well Jalyka for once has probably scrapped her armor for whats basicly a leather bikini with a few plate elements to support the unspectacular but nevertheless sizeable cleavage - and her pauldrons...

That means less squeezing on display, but her more decisive movements send waves of jiggle through her fluffy curves... through the trunks that are her thighs, all the way up her growing badonkadonk, the pudgy belly rolls and even her upper arms and boobs. Unlike Zaivas and Aurelias milk filled pair, they are never taut - just resting soft and sloppy in the boob plates like a beer tapped into cups too full and quickly, stacked with too much foam, risking to slop out or flow over any time... 

Fifi ATH: Fail!

Up until she glimpsed the steepness and length of the staircase, Fifi had been in very good spirits. The recipe book she clutched to her bosom was an excellent prize, and so, unlike some of her companions, she felt that the quest to explore the sorceress’s mansion had already been a great success! She had obtained an item of great usefulness to her, and had not even ended up with clomping hooves and horns as a result!

Of course, a brief perusal of the sorceress’s cooking tome had revealed that the dishes within were all exceedingly fattening. Fifi would have to be very careful! She did have a rather sweet tooth, especially for cake and pastry. If, in the course of mastering the new recipes from the book, she fell to the temptation of sampling several batches of the treats, she would risk absolutely ruining her shapely figure! Indeed, just two or three per day of the marvellous new pastries would soon result in Fifi having to spend all her future patisserie profits on corsets and slimming potions, just to remain able to pour herself into fashionable clothes! Especially since the fashionable clothes Fifi liked to wear were very tight indeed – and even moreso after the shapely housemaid had stuffed herself at the Duke’s feast; chugged a bucket of heavy cream; and followed up today with a big breakfast and a tray of iced rock cakes before mid-morning! The whole watermelon with cream felt fattening too, for some reason! Fifi’s skimpy black minidress was indecently tight around her middle, and its stitching popped ominously with every step she took. It was fortunate, Fifi thought, that her bulging middle was just food bloat, and not added inches of excess fat!

Fifi would need lots of her new recipes sampled if she were to master them. But she couldn’t risk spoiling her figure! What was a girl to do? Well, one option was exercise – but one look at the towering staircase reminded Fifi she didn’t like that option very much. The other would be to get her companions to review the devastatingly fattening cake recipes for her. That sounded much better! But she’d need to get them through the mansion quest successfully if they were going to oblige.

And so, taking a deep breath that caused her to wince at the sound of popping stitches, Fifi placed a high-heeled foot on the first stair, and began to climb.

“Oof!” Fifi exclaimed after the first several steps. “Zese steps are very steep! Ah will have to stop and catch my breath soon!”

“Get a mooooooo-ve on, you seambusting strumpet!” Shouted the dumpy dhampire, from behind.

“I am going as fast as I can!” Fifi retorted, as she panted for breath.

Soon, the busty housemaid had broken into a hot sweat. Her dress was very tight! Especially around the bottom and the top, as well as around her swollen middle. Which made it very hard to raise her thighs up to each new step. Taking off her 3” black heels might have helped Fifi to ascend more easily, but that would be an unconscionable fashion faux pas! So she didn’t, but as the top of the ever so steep stair came in sight, Fifi regretted the necessities of fashionable dress, as she sweated and panted from the excessive exercise.

“Moooo-ve it, you melon-mammaried mooooo-dservant!” Aurelia demanded. But Fifi had leant against the wall for a brief rest.

“Just one moment, please!” Fifi panted in reply.

“MOOOOOO-ve!”

“Oh, alright!” Fifi sighed, but then disaster struck!

“Oh, no!” Fifi cried at the sound of skimpy black fabric tearing. “My dress!”

Riiiiippppp!

Fifi’s shortcomings for aerobic exercise had caught up with her! During the brief rest she had taken against the mansion wall, an already-overburdened seam down the back of her dress had snagged against a small picture hook. And then, as she heaved herself onwards, the teeny black mini dress had torn from top to bottom! It hadn’t moved an inch from the wall, where it now flopped from the hook. And her white lace apron with it! But Fifi had moved onwards!

The problem, however, was that only Fifi Desgateaux’s elaborate, fashionable black underwear had moved with her!  She was down to just her hefty black satin-and-lace balconette bra, fully-fashioned black stockings, her suspender belt (which dug uncomfortably into her swollen tummy), and a sexy pair of black lace midi briefs that were struggling and straining to contain her overindulged bulge! And shiny black heels of course - thank heavens they were a fashionable match to her lingerie!

Eeeeeek!” Cried Fifi. “My dress! I must get it!”

But the adventuresses behind Fifi, themselves struggling with the ascent, were in no mood to let poor Fifi waste even more time on the stairs to reclaim her outfit! Instead, prodded along by yells of “Mooooo-ve!” and impatient clomps, Fifi soon found herself on the landing, panting, following along as Jalyka shoved open her chosen door, and mortified at how fat she looked in her underwear!

“My tummy!” Fifi yelped. “I look so fat!”

Still, Fifi wasn’t the fattest adventuress by any means. She sucked in as hard as possible, and thought that so long as she kept good posture her tummy didn’t look too fat. She’d just have to be very careful not to eat anything fattening until she had found some a replacement outfit – perhaps one with a corsage!

Fifi followed Jalyka towards the left door.  

Jalyka stopped a few feet in front of the door and turned around to bump with her face directly into Fifis bumpers - the one and only body part that was bigger than Jalykas.

"Oof.. oooh sry, Lady Fifi" said the chubby barbarian whose stomach was rumbling every other moment.

Fifi couldn't but notice that all the pounds Jalyka had gained, seemed to have a taming influence on the brawny, feral brute. She was still impulsive and unpredictable, but with even more chub keeping her in check, Jalyka might end up almost civilized...

While Fifi pondered over that thought, Jalyka checked out Fifi: Fat? Jalyka loved how slim Fifi was compared to herself! Made her feel superior, which was a big silver lining of getting a little chunky. A thought that washed away all worries about her own weight again. And that lingerie on the maid was something to behold!

She raises her head up in obvious arousal and whispers "Fifi, I didn't expect you look so hot underneath in that lingerie! Let me protect that treasure of a body, I can shed any number of pounds I'd catch for you later easy peasy... Also, by any chance, is there something in your new book to help me grow?"

Fifi was flattered and a bit puzzled, what Jalyka meant here with "grow", but then again: why ask when it's basicly the perfect free ticket... 

"Brave Jalyka, you, urgh, best take the stairs first and deal with any threat," Aurelia moaned, persuading the short barbarian blob to go first, "besides, your instincts are mooo-st accurate of late."

"Of course, no threat here can defeat me!" The giant blood boasted, beginning a slow waddle up the stairs that left her rapidly sweating.

Aurelia would have normally watched her go, a fat ass was a fat ass, but the blood Countess had reached a point far beyond horny. Her swollen cankles screamed at every step of her pumps, her lower back groaned with every sway of her gigantic breasts and those unsupported, saggy and swollen titans throbbed with every smack against her bulbous belly. After centuries never even feeling pain, every minute was physical and mental torture! Physical from her now weak and over burdened frame dealing with so much extra blubber and mental from the sheer shock of her condition!

Yesterday, Aurelia could have still passed as the immortal blood Countess. Today, after a mere hour or so in this fat trap, she was a bloated, blown up wreck, a near literal cow clad only in milk stained rags! More livestock than immortal predator! She'd changed so much, most of her immortal strength had left her, leaving her barely able to stagger on.

Her face was swollen so round she looked beesting, nothing left of her sharp features. Her thick legs jiggled weakly with each shuffling step, her cannon ball belly looked ten months pregnant and her high, firm breasts were so floppy and milky they sagged like her own mother's! To say nothing of the quasi temporary hucow potions effects, granting her milky humiliation and severe verbal ticks, and her mood wasn't helped by the severe pregnancy hormones dulling her wits and making her weepy. At some point the effects of the false pregnancy potion would pass, but all of it's fat would stay! Aurelia wanted to give up, to lay down and cry... But her true self, the vengeful bitch who'd sacrificed her own soul for immortality and drank rivers of blood to maintain it demanded action!

Aurelia was Countess to a destroyed County. Gorgeous immortal in a flabby milf's body. And she would have her vengeance, alive or dead, on Janilla and Zaiva and Fifi and if necessary the gods themselves!

But she wasn't dealing with stairs!

After yelling some choice invective at Fifi flabby butt, to her satisfaction the maid was at least looking plump even if she was positively athletic compared to her Aurelia decided stairs were going to be avoided. She closed her eyes, summoning her sluggish abilities and turned into a flock of bats...a cloud much, much, much larger than ever before! With a hurricane of beating wings she shot up the stairs and transformed back into herself... Only to remember too late that the transformation would automatically manifest her with new clothes plucked magically from her bags!

Aurelia reappeared wearing her favorite tight outfit of black diamonds, black leather thigh high boots, black leather trousers and black lace top... Which immediately turned into a far too tight torture device! The weak dhampir gave a faint scream as the fabric pinched everything from her triple chin to her chubby toes! A few seams gave way, but the well made fabric held, against both her fat and the weak pawing of her hands.

"H-help me," she gasped to the rest of the party in her weakness.

Sammarisa looked as the others descended upon the stairs and followed the rest, she looked at Zaiva that looked troubled to walk the stairs and decided to help her, Sammarisa offered her hand whit a genuine smile.

"Let me help you, sweetheart, it will be hard for you walking up the stairs with those hoves"

Zaiva looked with what seemed for Sammarisa with relief and took her hand, and then they both started to walk behind Fifi. Sammarisa started thinking deeply as she calmly walked behind the sexy heavy bosomed maiden. subconsulsly watching the maid sexy ass before her.

"hmmm.. we didn't find any one of the missing girls downstairs... and from what I could recall I didn't see anyone being there before us.."

She giggled a bit to herself at that "To be honest so didn't I think about the others at all, it was too many other things to see and touch"

As she was so deep in thought she couldn't react in time as Fifis Mini black dress with apron got caught and was torn away from the now almost naked maiden, even the underwear, Sammarisa got the first-place view at a cute wellformed ass and all the blood rushed to her head, all her thinking got wiped out as all she could think of was...

"Iiiii! What a cute butt! I want to touch it so much!!" and came to a short stop, almost transfixed at a place with lust.

Zaiva who got more nervous as long she was at the stairs started to roam at Fifi who tried to reclaim her dress

"Mooooo-ve!" and with one hand at the stepladder handle and the other in Sammarisas hand she tried to keep walking up forcing Fifi to keep going without the dress.

(I roll ATH 49... its a fail!)

But as she did so, she unconsciously pulled the Nymph, being smaller and much lighter than the elvish hucow, Sammarisa couldn't hold her balance and with a wrong step, she slipped and started to fall backward down the stairs, threatening to pull Zaiva with her.

(more will follow as soon @datdaemon have decided what Zaiva will do)

(Ops I created some unintended cliffhanger, solving it right now)

As Sammarisa falls she panics, feeling the dread as her weight leaves the stairs but gets pulled back by a strong hand.

"whos hand?? oh it's Zaivas! thanks, Aja's name"

As soon she felt that she got her stability back she thought of a short second that she was saved, but as the pulling continued, without understanding what happened she looked as she went around and fell right into Zaivas impressive ample bosom, and with her mixed feeling of horniness, given the height difference she got almost perfectly in between the hocows huge, soft and warm breasts.

At that moment she felt such relief mixed with horniness and she couldn't stop herself as she involuntarily pressed herself deeper in, getting smothering. with all the feeling stirring in her, she got so excited that she came hard in a powerful surge and she got a huge wet stain that was visible in front of her dress, making anyone see what had happened, or believing she had wetted herself by fright.

“My dress…” Aurelia moaned with uncharacteristic weakness. “… please… not like this…”

Countless decades had the ex-immortal reigned as a noble countess, feasting upon the blood of hundreds of servants and thralls. She had kept a keen eye upon the threats to her reign, and had met every challenge with ruthless cunning. To think that she would be defeated now — not by a rival vampiress, not even at the hands of her accursed rival, the sorceress Janilla! No, the woman who had outsmarted half a duchy had made a fool of herself — strangled by her own outfit!

”Gods…” she croaked the word for the first time in her life. “The light… is dimming…”

Her plea was immediately followed by a resounding snap! Her breasts, already three times their normal size, had ripped their confines asunder, flopping outwards and wobbling heavily. Her black, leathery corset followed, but more slowly, tears gaping wide on her sides one by one with violent rapidity as she moaned and gasped with relief. The corset fell from her torso at last, revealing the slim figure suggested by its shape to have developed into an overly ripened bulge. Next was her skirt, ripping long and violently from the top of her engorged ass to the cleft between her thighs. It was yet another reminder that the “young” dhampir had become an overweight parody of herself, and yet even with her whole body throbbing with blood, the most Aurelia could feel was relief.

”Are you alright?” Samarissa asked as she and Zaiva ascended the stairs.

“Yes,” she growled.

”That was some impressive magic!”

”Yes…”

”But the clothes were definitely a mistake. They were way too tight on your figure! I think you should embrace yourself for how you are!”

”Silence, nymphomaniac! When I regain my immortality I swear I will… rrrgh!”

”What will you do?”

”Nevermind. The bimbo-barbarian has charged into another door. Let’s get after her before she triggers another one of these damned traps…”

(Jalyka has opened the rear-left door! Inside, the party finds a guest bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a dresser, closet, and vanity mirror. The bed can fit two people)

"Ugh, bedroom!" shouts Jalyka who was first in the room this time.

She increasingly loved the feeling of being bigger than the others and it gave her alot of confidence, overconfidence again some might say, but for now she decided to indulge herself in all of this - so she was disappointed at the sight...

"I'm hungry! Two bed, theres no food" says Jalyka giggling over her own silly pun, with her ample extra padding jiggling wildly accompanied by her alchemically discharged tummy still rumbling like a void calling for refill, which it was...

[Jalyka searches the dresser, as she was subconsciously drawn to it, since she couldn't get Fifi in lingerie out of her mind, yet.]

[She rolls INT to find an outfit that fits: 76, 6 - success! and the extra chance d20: 12 - fail]
...she finds a pair of dark brown leather pants and a tight black shirt that looks already positively cropped on her. The leather pants are laced on both sides and can be adjusted just enough so Jalyka can struggle into them. She can barely button them and the outer third of her thighs is uncovered with just the lacing cutting into softness - but they fit!

Aha! Fifi searches in the closet for an outfit that fits - i.e. is tight, but not to the point of exploding. Yet...

Fifi succeeds in finding an outfit, but it's not the stylish black party dress she hoped for. Still, at least it means she doesn't risk a chill (or looking fat, due to the unforgiving tightness of her stylish, black, lacy lingerie).

What outfit does Fifi find? Answer: a tacky barmaid outfit, that is only barely large enough around the top, and has a corset laced with low-strength cord!

barmaid_-727548816c0b_1.thumb.png.2de887a4ea481a7efc3fcc6034e0dbed.png

"Alors! Eet iz not the dress I had hoped for, but it will 'ave to do!" Fifi exclaimed, as she slipped on the barmaid skirt, huffed as she tightened up the corset until the straps began to strain, and then struggled to pour her boobs most of the way into the top. 

Fifi flicked through her recently-acquired recipe book, while her companions struggled into their own new outfits. Where *was* the Duke's daughter hiding? The mansion, so far, had been quite deserted - except in terms of calories, with which it was well stocked. But finding the young woman was key to a lucrative reward. So Fifi and her fellow adventuresses would just have to brave a few more of the sorceress's rooms... But first, Fifi decided to have a quick rummage through the dresser - in the hope of finding some valuable jewellery clues to the location of the Duke's daughter, or the missing guards! 

Zaiva removed her hands from her hefty bosom to rummage through the dark closet, her darkvision coming in handy, appraising the size of the various outfits, her formerly toned, rounded ass jutting out as she leaned down showing more than a hint of healthy jiggle to any who'd care to look, stretching and pulling her pants down enough that her middle, abs missing in action, was poking over the top of them in what could be described as a baby muffintop. Her breasts hang pendulously below, showing signs of brusing from the earlier frenzied milkings.

Finally Zaiva found something that might contain her prodigious bosom. It was a patterned bra and panties. She couldn't quite identify what the pattern was, but shrugging, she put the bra on, and it fit like a glove. Next, she shrugged, stripped down, and put the new underwear on, and it was similarly comfortable, though she struggled to pull her pants back over her bottom.

Finally finished, Zaiva walked over to the mirror to check the damage.

Zaiva screamed when she saw herself, and seemingly almost fainted, composing herself before she fell. She grabbed at her horns, her tail, and stared wide eyed at her hooves, yet these were seemingly the least of her concerns, as she began to obsessively play with her newlyfound paunch, checking that it was real, not some trick of the light, or some yet to be digested snack from earlier. She was on the verge of tears as a stomach rumble confirmed that no, her stomach was not in fact full.

Zaiva's ruminations were cut short however when she noticed how...wide her flanks were. The sheer enormity of her bosom. Zaiva began to get distracted from her paunch, and started striking poses in the mirror, distracted by her own curves, in some kind of ego stroking, vain ritual that left her blushing.

Zaiva scarcely noticed that now fully visible, her panties (scarcely visible over her ill fitting pants) and bra, fittingly, bore a cowprint pattern.

As Sammarisa moves into the room with the others, she tries to walk behind Zaiva to cover her soiled dress, as she sees that they are in the bedroom she notices that the others have found the dresser and had started putting on clothes that would fit them.

"too bad..." she thought, "I love how plump and juicy the group had gotten"

she thought about the badly covered threat that Aurelia had made as Sammarisa had tried to encourage her new form, and started to think that Aurelia acted a bit like a spoiled brat.. she would need to talk with the girl some common senses when the time came around, she had no problem with the Spoiled part, but she wasn't too happy with the brat part.

(rolling INT with advantage to see if she can find a new dress, roll 50 and 40, using 40 for success)

When it was her turn to look in the dresser she tried to dig deeper and finally found a dress that literally screamed sorceress over it.

dress.thumb.jpg.b45752ffcd5e86c44d8d5bc71fd5764f.jpg

"a bit tight fit"

Sammarisa thought as her waist squeezed the dress, hopefully, she didn't fall into any traps that would make her any bigger as the dress would prob explode if she did. When she heard Zaiva scream out as the hucow looked up herself at the mirror she rushed over to calm her down, whit a careful hug and talking with a soothing tone.

"It's okay sweety! I know you probably didn't intend to turn into a hucow, but you are beautiful as you are, you have my word on it"

she didn't know if it had helped but as the group seemed eager to move on she couldn't do much except to be prepared to follow the rest as they walked to the next room.

(Sammarisa will wait to see how the rest of the group will do then follow either Aurelia (to confront her about her acting in the group) or Zavia (to try to comfort her some more) or the whole group if no one goes a separate way)

Aurelia waddled angrily.

It was a difficult mode to do, putting rage into a humiliating rub of thighs, but the dhampire made it work. Every heavy rasp of her suet soft legs was another reminder she'd been cast so far down into mortality she'd hit milfdom. The eternally young, delicate debutante blood countess was now a wobbling, obese milf to be with limited mobility and swollen, sagging tits leaving a trail of milk drops behind her...to say nothing of her hopefully temporary bovine features.

Stomping into her enemy's very bed room, the Blood Countess was tempted to set the whole thing on fire! Yes it might kill her, but it might also kill that bitch Janilla who was making her suffer all of this! Yes, it had to all be part of that wretched sorceress' plan. None of this could be her fault!

But walking around naked wouldn't do. Fumbling through the wardrobes, ignoring the surely jeering eyes of her companions, Aurelia managed to find a lot of clothes that would fit a fashionable, slender young woman. One that Aurelia wasn't anymore. Might never be again.

Fuming, she had to stuff her massive hangers into an armored bra of leather, wool and steel that just barely fit the milky melons. Strapped and buckled in, her back no longer screamed at her, although her breasts were so huge that she couldn't even see the heavy swell of her gut. Which prevented any actual clothing but one...a bright pink satin night gown with a wide skirt and huge frilly sleeves, cut for a heavily pregnant woman.

Grumbling oaths of vengeance, Aurelia squeezed herself inside, managing to just tie on the belt around her falsely gravid gut and took a look in the large mirror to see how awful it was...

Fifi read in her "Grimoire of Fattening Treats", when one recipe made her chuckle:

"Bulwark's Cake - The magical formula for this cake is so rich, that it it makes the consumer of a whole cake of 12 dishes grow between one and three inches..."

Fifi skipped the part with some warnings about a major weight gain,

"... recipe derives from archeological findings of a temple, where it was fed to female prisoners to turn them into involuntary guardians too wide to leave through the narrow entrances. Some of it's ingredients are rare, especially the valuable cornucopia oil."

At the bottom of the page was also a small handwritten comment indicating the whereabouts of some cornucopia oil in the house.

"Ay Jal, Fifi found something to make you... eh... grow again, in her book - but we need to find something called cornucopia oil pour vous!" shouted Fifi to the restless, hungry barbarian lying with her belly on the bed and ass on wobbling display.

Finaly Jalyka had managed to struggle into the leather pants, which now looked positively painted on her. Her ass spread wide on the bed, nearly twice as wide as her shoulders, a hunch of cellulite visible even through the thick leather. She slouched and sighed on the bed while her belly rumbled every now and then, being all empty from an overdose of digestion potion. She waited restlessly - and without much patience left - for the others to get ready to continue...

"Parfait, eet will tame her so we can continuee in an orderly fashion!" thought Fifi with a well hidden smug smile...

"We should go back to the kitchen!"

Aurelia turned slowly away from the unsightly reflection in the vanity mirror and turned to see Fifi and Jalyka bouncing giddily on the opposite side of the bed. "Excuse me?"

"This recipe..." Fifi prodded her cookbook with the tip of her finger. "Would be absolutely beneficial for Jalyka's figure," without prompting, she read aloud: "Bulwark's Cake -- The magical formula for this cake is so rich, that it makes the consumer of a whole cake of 12 dishes grow between one and three inches..."

"Please feed me cake," Jalyka bounced happily. "I love cake. I need it."

"We just got here!" Aurelia protested.

"We can come back after cake," Fifi shrugged.

"Both your fat asses barely got up the staircase! How are you going to do it after eating a whole ass cake?"

"They're just stairs. How hard can they possibly be? Come one Jalyka..."

To Aurelia's horror, Sammarissa followed them, followed by Zaiva.

"Why are you two going?" she sneered.

Zaiva smiled. "Because they're better company."

Aurelia blinked a few times before realizing what the drow cow was implying. Of course, by then she was following close behind.

Like a very portly arrow Jalyka jumps up from the bed, with a loud creak from the wood.

"So where is this canopia oil that you need for my cake?" she inquires

"Cor-Nu-Co-Pi-A!" reminds Fifi with a sigh "Zee book has ee comment: eets 'idden behind some floating shelf next to zee bookstand!"

"Aaah, stuff behind other stuff! Why didn't we think of that in the first place! Of course the shinies are hidden behind the gloomies! Damn, how could I forget!" she curses and rushes outside surprisingly swift.

From the stairs she shouts overly excited "Come, Kyros daughter 's got some getting tall again to do, ...and cake!"

[Jalyka rolls CON to give herself advantage on the next ATH roll: 66 - success]
[She rolls ATH to rush down the stairs: 48 - success!]

Down in the kitchen she grabs one of the leftover pears with some cream sprinkled over it and bites in it. Savouring the combination an idea grew in her kinky mind: She would have to try it with one of the dairy uttering companions - probably the tall one... Jalyka knew from her first night with Zaiva, that she wasn't as dominant as she makes everyone believe.

While daydreaming about being tall again and having another laydown with the tall cowdrow she already started tearing shelves off the wall.
[Jalyka rolls CON with double-disadvantage to halve the gain: 55, 38, 25 - success, but with the cursed coffee damaging her metabolism she is still up to an even slightly more pear-shaped 387 lbs]

[Jalyka rolls CON to give herself advantage on the next ATH roll: 73, close fail]
[She rolls ATH to tear off shelves and their contants from the wall without breaking anything: 62 - success!]

Despite being unacceptably short, she manages to tear shelves from the wall quickly, but with precise force. She places them on the counter and as far as she can see, without breaking anything. Behind the second she finds a cavity with a large velvet pouch. Flasks, small packages of spices and a crystal vial: She browses through it's contents, when the others arrive in the door as well...

"Why can't she EVER stay with us?!" whispers a voice still in the hallway

"Ha! While you dawdle, Jalyka has already found it! Well me thinks so! ...Fifi, which of these vials is the cannelonia oil? Tell me it's in the bag!" she says, reaching her academic limits.

Neither did Jalyka realise how much her charging ahead annoyed some of the others, nor did she see it coming, that this might have been the last time she was able to pull it off...

Fifi Part 4:

Fifi Desgateaux arched an eyebrow at her recipe book, and squinted at the page.

“Surely eet iz a mistake! It says to serve twelve, but ze amounts are far too large for zat... It would even be too much for twelve big fat fatties!”

The aspiring patissiere heaved the alchemy kitchen’s most enormous mixing bowl aside, and leaned over the table – her buxom bosom spilling over the flour-sprinkled rolling board, and coming back up well dusted – for a much closer and more careful examination of the book. Sure enough, no matter how she looked at the recipe of Bulwark Cake, it appeared to call for truly epic quantities.

A regular cake for twelve might be made with six hen’s eggs, in Fifi’s experience. And that would be quite generous. The Bulwark Cake called for eight, plus four Duck’s eggs, and an ostrich egg, and it was felicitous the alchemy kitchen had the latter in stock! Then there was proportionate amount of flour; an excessive quantity of sugar of three types, two of them alchemical, and one of those a far more fattening sugar dust than the one Fifi had baked into the delicious rock cakes that had left her feeling rather bloated and fat around the belly area, not to mention bursting her bodice; and enough butter to cause a quite enormous tummy ache if it weren’t delicately balanced out by vanilla, almond, chocolate, and rarer spice essences. All far too much, and that was before the potent Cornucopia Oil was to be added...

“Oh well!” Fifi gave an emphatic shrug. “As far as I can tell, it is just an enormous cake, made for a big fatty! Alas! Eet will take a lot of mixing!”

Fifi puffed out her cheeks at the thought of the hard work of beating so much cake batter to full fluffiness. But there was one consolation – as the chef, she would get to add a little extra ingredients for good measure, and then lick the bowl. Which promised to be delicious.

Soon, Fifi was sweating and lathered from the effort of doing all the mixing, next to the hot oven.

“Jalyka!” Fifi called through to the living room. “I am ready for ze oil! ‘Ave you found eet?”

There had been a series of disappointed grumbles and thumps, as the barbarian ransacked the living room for concealed hiding places. But, finally, there came a cry of triumph, followed by a thundering sound of rushing footsteps towards the kitchen – like a hungry Labrador that had just discovered Sunday lunch was ready.

“I’ve got it!” Exclaimed Jalkya, holding out a coloured glass bottle of exotic shape, and attempting to simultaneously uncork and pour it all into Fifi’s mixing bowl. Fifi barely caught the bottle in time to control the quantity properly – and even then she spilled a little on her fingers, which she then reflexively licked clean!

“Mmmmmm! Delicieux!” Fifi cried.

The almost orgasmic taste of the Cornucopia Oil made Fifi moan with such loud pleasure that it was quite impossible for her to notice the quieter simultaneous sound of stiches popping on her elaborate – and tight – black silk knickers!

Fifi has gained 1d2 = 1 Fat Point, as her tummy bulges forwards!

Soon, the mix was finished – the oil well mixed into the fluffy batter, along with the aromatic alchemical essences. Then the cake went in the oven, in two enormous tins ready to assemble to serve “twelve”. And the leftover cake mix – quite a heavy portion – went into the chef. Fifi “Mmmmmed!” and “Aaaahed!” at the exquisite flavour... And totally overlooked that the enormous mixing bowl, too heavy to carry and hence resting on the kitchen table, had more than doubled in mass when Jalyka’s mystical oil had been blended in.

“Oooogh!” Fifi grunted, as she felt her stomach bloat heavily, right to her capacity!

Rip!

Fifi hoped that wasn’t her expensive lingerie! But her belly bulge – she must just be bloated from the cake batter on top of the watermelon and everything else – said otherwise!

It took time, but the Bulwark Cake was then done. Fifi had to fend off Jalyka with a rolling pin to prevent the barbarian from snaffling it before it was properly cooled, filled with jam, and iced. But then it was!

“Aha! Jalyka! Ze cake iz ready! Shall we see if it makes you big and strong again?”

---

Fifi has gained another 1d2 = 2 Fat Points from enchanted cake batter! A heavy gain to the bulging bosom and swelling belly!

In all, the second visit to the kitchen has made Fifi 21 lbs Fatter! Weight: 165 lbs, FAT Points: 24.

WEIGHT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES:

ATH: +0    CON: +0    INT: +0    WILL: 0   CHA: +8     

Fifi adds the mental feat: CANT SEE IT, CANT WEIGH IT. Surely the right tight lingerie, and well-tied apron, will disguise her over-indulgence in the pastry kitchen???

Fifi also gains the physical feat: EAT BIG, LIFT BIG!

As the maid stirred and battered furiously in the kitchen next to the scavenging barbarian, Aurelia, Zaiva, and Samarissa watched skeptically from a safe distance.

”Surely she isn’t making any extra for the rest of us?” Zaiva asked with a nervous patting of her swollen bosom.

”Oh, so now you’re careful what you eat?” Aurelia asked. “Like you didn’t help eat half of everything we’ve seen?”

”You could say that I’ve learned to trust nothing — and no one.”

”Delightful.”

”And I think the potion did something to my breasts. They feel different.”

Samarissa patted the nearest purple mammary with a little hand. “They’ve certainly ripened since we started.”

”Besides that,” Zaiva edged away. “They feel altered somehow. I’m worried eating might do something to them.”

“Or your waistline,” Aurelia smirked. “Or that rump of yours…”

”This is partially your fault, you plump, petty matron! And you still haven’t apologized for betraying my trust!”

”Apologize for what again?”

”Samarissa! Make her apologize to me!”

”What iz zhis commotion in my keechin?” Fifi faced them with her hands on her (wider?) hips. “Now all listen to me!” She waved her cooking spoon for emphasis. “We are here to complete a mission, yes? Zhat means we must work togezer until it iz done. Right? Everyone be friendly until — oh!”

The spoon Fifi had been flicking suddenly flashed a stream of light with a loud zing! Like lightning, it bolted across the room and into the wall — apparently without further affect.

”… the hell was that!?” Aurelia snarled, still hunched for cover.

”I haven’t zhe faintest idea!” Fifi stared at the wooden spoon with awe. “But at leest it happened after zhe cooking’s been finished!”

(anyone can roll INTELLIGENCE to discern anything amiss about the latest development)

Jalyka looked at the cake in the oven like an impatient kid on it's birthday. That digestion potion had emptied her system as if she hadn't eaten a bite for days.

"Can't I just eat it now?"

"No, handz ooff!" snapped Fifi

"You said the same 5 Minutes ago... and 5 minutes before that!"

"Give eet patience or we eat it without you!" said Fifi - and so Jalyka waited... and eats the last remaining pear.
[Jalyka rolls CON with double-disadvantage to halve the gain: 94, 68, 2 - fail, she is up to 395 lbs]

Finally the cake was ready...

"Remember, you 'ave to eat zee 'ole cake, Jalyka!" said Fifi with a not so hidden grin this time and put the huge cake with help from Sammarisa in front of Jalyka.

The Barbarian immediately indulged with a spoon. She didn't care for pieces and portions and just shoveled the cake. When her first hunger was satieted she drifted into the ecstasy of savouring it's taste, a cornucopia of flavors... she got lost in a dream of cream and caramel and didn't even notice shoveling another avalanche of calories into her. She also didn't notice light beams and lightning bolts and when the cornucopia oil kicked in, she was getting seriously dizzy...

She felt a tingling sensation in her spine and noticed she was really growing in height!

Then she felt the weight coming. Just like the batter in the bowl earlier, Jalykas already hefty extra cushioning started to swell further and further...

[[Jalyka rolls CON with double-disadvantage to halve the gain from the cake itself: 78, 66, 32 - fail, Jalyka is up to 443 pounds even before the cornucopia oil kicks in...]]

[[The magical cornucopia oil stored weight from a potent weight transfer formula. Jalyka gains 1d2 FatPoints for every piece of cake eaten: 21]]

[[From eating the whole cake and all the magic oil now flowing into her veins, a minor growth spurt lets her body grow by d3 inches, with her weight scaling up: 3]]

All remaining definition on Jalykas upper body quickly drawned under layers of fat rapidly accumulating on her. Her belly rolls fell into her wide lap like stapled bags of whipped cream - pushed up by her massive thighs of same flabbiness. Jalykas arms became fluffy, her tits overflowed her new shirt and grew to almost Fifis cupsize (almost) but that was just her upper body...

... bottom heavy as she was, the lions share went to her thighs and badonkadonk. Her legs were already starting to form rolls of fat concurring for space. A marshmallow sea of chub busted the lacing of her pants and started to hang lower and lower to both sides of the creaking chair she sat on. Her entire lower body was transforming into a large soft dumpling with the properties of memory foam - just much heavier. She almost buried the footstool under her spreading fat, before it yielded it's service, breaking underneath her, sending her to the floor wobbling for days.

"Wha... issis aaall mee?" babbled Jalyka dizzied from the hundreds of pounds bubbling their way into her.

[The new Jalyka ends up at 758 pounds on a now 5'4" frame. Only her giant bloodline will probably keep her on her feet, with a bit of training and settling in at now 73 FP - she also fulfills her "side quest" of outweighing the combined rest of the party for the moment^^ ]

[Her CON drops to the minimum cap of 10, ATH is down to 48 - but still!]

Years of building muscles since her early childhood just barely allowed her to stand up: swaying almost tremling, wobbling above her ripped belt and sloshing below, still terribly dizzy - but just realizing whatever happened to her wasn't the only hell breaking loose...

[[A puzzled Jalyka rolls INT with disadvantage to make sense of everything: 81, 84 - critical fail]]

"Guys, I can't see straight and I feel wierd, but also... good! Fifi, I think the growing worked!" said Jalyka feeling exhausted but also insatiably horny. She didn't realise what it meant, yet, but she loved the feeling of so much of Jalyka...

Little attention was paid to Jalyka, for while the mini-giant’s expansion was somewhat expected, the light cackling echoing through the room was not.

”Who iz zat?” Fifi wielded her wooden spoon defensively. “Show yerself! Please!”

You have freed me from the spoon,” an invisible being sang with a squeaky voice. “You’ll be gifted for this soon.”

”Damn everything and everyone,” Aurelia sneered at the ceiling. “It’s some kind of gnome-sized genie.”

”Eep!” Zaiva clutched her breasts tight as something squirmed between them.

”And it’s quite promiscuous,” Samarissa noted before jolting stiffly upward as something spanked her round rump.

My oh my, y’all been greedy,”  the genie’s invisible voice zipped from one straining button to another. “Why take foodstuff from the needy?”

”Stop that!” Aurelia snapped as she felt something blow between the bare skin of her thighs.

Not so fast, my buxom friend! You’ve your waistline to defend!”

Watch your words carefully little pervert and your death might be less painful —“

Aurelia’s frustration only emboldened the genie, who only began laughing ever more maniacally.

A choice for one, a choice for all!

Whom shalt rise and whom shalt fall?

One shalt grow and one shalt shrink!

The choice shalt be of whomst y’all think!”

(Everyone choose:

-a character to lose all excess weight

-a character to gain former character’s weight

Roll CHARISMA to see if you can successfully ask the genie a question if you wish)