Jessy Jiggles! XXL 216 & GROWING [Pictures & Videos]

Guest JessyJiggles

Had a blast at the beach yesterday!!! Absolutely feel the need to go out in my bikini on sunny days like this :)

Bought some McDonalds I intended to bring for a picnic but unfortunately I was hungry and it didn't make it in the photo shoot. Well, there's always next time, I'm a summer kind of gal haha

Don't take this the wrong way, but you look like you've put on weight  ;D

Guest spunion

Taller? What makes you say that? How can you tell whether she is tall or short from those photos?

Long legs tend to equal tall. I can't tell how tall she is for sure, which is why I asked. I had imagined her as a shorty, but these full body pics make her look taller than I'd thought.

Long legs tend to equal tall. I can't tell how tall she is for sure, which is why I asked. I had imagined her as a shorty, but these full body pics make her look taller than I'd thought.

How do you know she has long legs?

Guest JessyJiggles

It is the symbol for the Egyptian god Horus.

I also have add this thread keeps on getting better and better with each new post. :thumbsup:

Sweet :) I love that kind of stuff