Jessy Jiggles! XXL 216 & GROWING [Pictures & Videos]

Guest JessyJiggles

Guest JessyJiggles

You look terrific, better with every pound (or seven)! Big Cuties has a way of helping girls to, ahem, expand their horizons, so I'm expecting big things from you!

I AM SO excited!!!

I had A's Burgers, InNOut, AND sushi for dinner :D I could go for some sweets though...Maybe

Sounds like you're on right track with your meals. As far as sweets I suggest you at least one pint of Ben&Jerry's after dinner, with some hostess or little debbie products and your favorite cookies in between meals. I think once your big cuties site open you'll see some "big" changes for the better. BTW, what's the ETA on big cutes?

Guest JessyJiggles

Sounds like you're on right track with your meals. As far as sweets I suggest you at least one pint of Ben&Jerry's after dinner, with some hostess or little debbie products and your favorite cookies in between meals. I think once your big cuties site open you'll see some "big" changes for the better. BTW, what's the ETA on big cutes?

Okay I will go buy some right now :) Thanks for the advice!

BigCuties will be all set up as soon as they receive my pictures in the mail and have them organized on the site.

BigCuties will be all set up as soon as they receive my pictures in the mail and have them organized on the site.

That's great news on your BC site!  Can't wait to see it!  :thumbsup:

Awesome. Can't wait. Also, just brainstorming, but if you live near any of the other BC models, I think it would be awesome to do a joint set in the future. Plus, they probably have better WG tips than any of us.

Guest JessyJiggles

Good morning!!! Getting ready for an amazing day at Venice Beach, LA boys hit me up!!! I will be there all day.

So I made a video.

Watch it? <3

:)

video

post-0-14513386882608_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513386882925_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513386886601_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513386886918_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513386893177_thumb.jpg