So I married a feeder...

Guest Queen Celeste

6 hours ago, Queen Celeste said:

Hey yall, I just wanted to drop by and let everyone know I havent forgotten about yall!

To be real ive just been really lazy lol, but I wanna get back to posting and making stuff for you guys.

So as you can see I aint been slackin'. Im bigger and fatter than ever! All Ive been doin is sitting on my big fat ass as it grows and grows! Speakin of fat ass! Also hope you like my foodgasm faces its still crazy to me how good food tastes when I smoke. It really has made me a fat pig lol
ย 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

Iโ€™m in awe of that double chin and how round your belly has become ๐Ÿคค

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 8:39 PM, Queen Celeste said:

ย My photographer took some candids of me doing what i do best, my high feeding frenzy lol

20230327_213547.jpg

20230327_213614.jpg

20230327_213459.jpg

These pics are always amazing to see. I love seeing a growing girl in her natural habbitat rather than posing! (Not that the posing isn't also nice)

The one with your foot sticking out is especially cute! Always glad to see you posting again Queen!

Guest Queen Celeste

Got some new pics for yall! I got my hair did lol, back to more of my natural color!

ย 

ย 

20230413_180518.jpg

20230413_180449.jpg

20230413_180419.jpg

20230413_180653.jpg

Edited by Queen Celeste

Guest Queen Celeste

So ive been eating like an absolute giant whale lately and I've gained alot fast the past 2 months, can yall tell? I found some new stuff thats really strong lol, I love it.

Also, if anyone wants to make before and afters I would love you! โค๏ธย 

damn im fat 1.PNG

here we go oh shit.PNG

fuuuuck.PNG

hell yea time to EAT.PNG

just wanna stuff to the brim.PNG

fat and happy.PNG

Guest Queen Celeste

Can I ask you guys what your favorite videos and content of mine are? And what do you want me to do when I make future ones? I know my content can be sporadic but I have a new phone with a much better camera and am hoping thatll make it easier!

20230413_180419.jpg

8 hours ago, Queen Celeste said:

Posso chiedervi ragazzi quali sono i vostri video e i miei contenuti preferiti? E cosa vuoi che faccia quando realizzerรฒ quelli futuri? So che i miei contenuti possono essere sporadici, ma ho un nuovo telefono con una fotocamera molto migliore e spero che sarร  piรน facile!

20230413_180419.jpg

Your best video are the feeding One , also i would like some of your Fartsย 

Guest Queen Celeste
3 hours ago, Sportsfann12 said:

Here is a Before & after i did... Sorry it is not that good lol

nicksplat doug GIF

Collage_2023-04-15_19_57_46.jpg

thank you I love it :)ย 

On 4/15/2023 at 10:55 AM, Queen Celeste said:

Can I ask you guys what your favorite videos and content of mine are? And what do you want me to do when I make future ones? I know my content can be sporadic but I have a new phone with a much better camera and am hoping thatll make it easier!

20230413_180419.jpg

My favorites are the one where you are being really demanding of food and foot rubsย 

Guest Queen Celeste
On 4/19/2023 at 9:21 PM, theoutlawz4life said:

My favorites are the one where you are being really demanding of food and foot rubsย 

Mine too โค๏ธย 

Guest Queen Celeste
On 4/19/2023 at 11:56 PM, Matthickey97 said:

my favourite is when you puff your cheeks up and your eyes wide, like you're a big balloon! missed you queen :)

ย 

ย 

Noted :)ย 

On 4/16/2023 at 12:55 AM, Queen Celeste said:

20230413_180419.jpg

Honestly love videos where you talk about how big you are, and how you came from being smaller and just love eating everything and getting bigger and bigger. And just showing off your big gut in tight clothes. Your story that you got fatter once you moved in is soooo hotย 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Queen Celeste

some new before and afters and more recent pics for yall :)ย im still doing my thing lol

fat 2.jpg

feedee life.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-30 163437.png

Screenshot 2023-04-30 163034.png

Screenshot 2023-04-30 162757.png

growin4.JPG

growin3.JPG

growing.JPG

hell yea time to EAT.PNG

fuuuuck.PNG

here we go oh shit.PNG