๐Ÿงก Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

4 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Thank you!ย ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’•ย 
Welllll a lot of the roleplay ideas come from either my ownย experiences as a fat girl in the world.
Or they're my own fantasies, something I've wanted to live out for myself but never had the chance...until I discovered feedism and content creation. ;)ย 

So with the widening of hips maybe we can look forward to a little stuckage in the future? you sticky, stuffed and squeezed into a tight place would be amazingย ๐Ÿ˜

3 minutes ago, 22handman said:

So with the widening of hips maybe we can look forward to a little stuckage in the future? you sticky, stuffed and squeezed into a tight place would be amazingย ๐Ÿ˜

You most certainly can look forward to it yeah ;)ย I've got some tight squeezes planned...especially now I've gained a little.
I've done some already actually, have you seen this yet? โค๏ธ

ย 

ย 

Guest WhyYesofCourse
22 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

You most certainly can look forward to it yeah ;)ย I've got some tight squeezes planned...especially now I've gained a little.ย 

This is so exciting to hear! Not to say I wantย for you to get helplessly and utterly stuck, but the image of you trying to squeeze that soft, pliable belly, and those curvaceousย hips through a not-quite-accomodating space is just... Oof, it gives me the shivers! Especially with how much you've rounded out since the last time!

29 minutes ago, WhyYesofCourse said:

This is so exciting to hear! Not to say I wantย for you to get helplessly and utterly stuck, but the image of you trying to squeeze that soft, pliable belly, and those curvaceousย hips through a not-quite-accomodating space is just... Oof, it gives me the shivers! Especially with how much you've rounded out since the last time!

I dunno, stuck like this with that large plump backside would be hotย 

ms__bentley_gets_stuck__by_jhousand_deaaygl-pre.png

๐Ÿšจย Guys LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND.ย 
This soda is callย 'Fresh Gas'.ย  Fresh. GAS. Can you believe it?ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It tastes like Sprite but like it says, a whole lot more fizzy...the burps. The burps are BIG.

Of COURSE I'm going to chug it on cameraย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

BloatedBurpingAndFULLofFreshGas.thumb.png.df4eb68d3f2fd3aec00a1e44bf9d7e52.png

Guest FattyisLove
3 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

๐Ÿšจย Guys LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND.ย 
This soda is callย 'Fresh Gas'.ย  Fresh. GAS. Can you believe it?ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It tastes like Sprite but like it says, a whole lot more fizzy...the burps. The burps are BIG.

Of COURSE I'm going to chug it on cameraย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

BloatedBurpingAndFULLofFreshGas.thumb.png.df4eb68d3f2fd3aec00a1e44bf9d7e52.png

I can't wait to hear those burps. You look like an complete fatty angel stuck on earth because her Wings can't lift her massive fatty body up.

17 hours ago, Will Stevens said:

This is the first time coming across this thread and oh my! What a journeyย ๐Ÿ˜ย What has been the biggest contributor to that big belly of yours?

ย 

Hey @Will Stevensย thank you! And welcome to my growing soft spot in that caseย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•ย I'mย sure you'll have fun here...
I only found out recently, but if you wanted to filter my thread by only *my* posts, you can click the symbol on any of them.

As for the single-most contributor to my gain...her name is PIZZA. ๐Ÿ•ย I live for it.
In fact, that's a verrrry good place to start if you want to get to know my appetites better. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Jasmines Soft Spot

On 6/23/2022 at 8:39 PM, Liamclarke said:

Oh @Jasmines Soft Spotit looks like your beached whale status has fast approached. Just sumptuous amounts of decadent overflowing flab and blubber.ย 

ย Your red lips, spilling out tits, tree trunk thighs and huge orb of that stretch marked blubbergut.....you're a knockout. Me and my girl think you're perfect

It's sometimes very, very hard to read through someone's description of a ( my?!ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’•) fat body without drooling or being *just* a little excited.
I need to start rating your fat chat guys, as this hits all my triggers.ย 

โœ”๏ธย Decadent
ย โœ”๏ธย Overflowing
ย ย โœ”๏ธย Sumptuous
ย ย โœ”๏ธย Spilling out
ย ย โœ”๏ธย Flab & Blubber

Enough to give a girl a complexย ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผย THANK YOU @Liamclarkeโค๏ธโค๏ธย 

ย 

On 6/23/2022 at 9:44 PM, FattyisLove said:

I can't wait to hear those burps. You look like an complete fatty angel stuck on earth because her Wings can't lift her massive fatty body up.

Oh they were LOUD. This soda wasn't lying with the nameย ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And thank you too! โค๏ธย this is an amazing video idea in itself, the beached angel....hmmmย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Guest FattyisLove
23 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Oh they were LOUD. This soda wasn't lying with the nameย ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And thank you too! โค๏ธย this is an amazing video idea in itself, the beached angel....hmmmย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Can't wait to see you post that video and enjoying every moment of bliss fattiness

1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Someoneย pointed out that on this video you can watchย my shirt ride up, as my belly gets tighter and fuller... and now I can't unsee itย 
Hot or not? I know it does it for me...ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•

FreshGas7.thumb.gif.a4f01100316c1437416c0bfc9b88f6f2.gif

hot. yes. hot af. but then you knew that already lol

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

1 hour ago, dcm1001 said:

hot. yes. hot af. but then you knew that already lol

FreshGas7.thumb.gif.bf4e99087752846c3829dada3e13bd7e.gif

Can you blame a girl for wanting to hear it though?ย ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿผ

Edited by Jasmines Soft Spot
Replaced the quoted GIF as it was making my head hurt :')

Guest FattyisLove
3 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Someoneย pointed out that on this video you can watchย my shirt ride up, as my belly gets tighter and fuller... and now I can't unsee itย 
Hot or not? I know it does it for me...ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•

FreshGas7.thumb.gif.a4f01100316c1437416c0bfc9b88f6f2.gif

That's very hot, seeing a girl's belly grow with your very own eyes is peak entertainment, imagine seeing that at a restaurant or even in public?

5 hours ago, FattyisLove said:

FreshGas7.thumb.gif.cbbfc72faeb7433ca9954c8a2ddb080c.gif

That's very hot, seeing a girl's belly grow with your very own eyes is peak entertainment, imagine seeing that at a restaurant or even in public?

ย 

Not flashbacks to when I actually did this in a restaurantย ย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜…ย Fitted jeans are the enemy of fat girls...especially those that can eat like I can.