Plump Meteorologist Sarah G.

wakpak33

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, rd2000 said:

Waiiitt how do we know it's her for sure? And where she selling her old wardrobe??

You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. I'm not about to share her personal profile here so everyone can further stalk her, or worse, buy up all her clothes and be creepy about it. 

I can tell you it's definitely her, though. And it's not difficult to find if you do some decent intuitive sleuthing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, widesthips said:

This is probably a bit true. I would guess the wardrobe department at the station - assuming that’s who is doing the dressing here, not the talent directly - has a very limited number of outfits (especially given the market size.) So if she can still squeeze into a medium although she’s a large, there we go. And since they’re clearly stretchy and not fitted, she can still wear them.

And yeah, those are the sizes I am guessing here based on other photos too. I would peg her solidly as a midsize pear now. I’m not a big belly person but I highly respect her shape!

She does her own wardrobe. It's pretty rare that local news stations have their own wardrobe department. Most local talent does their own makeup as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bigbellygirls said:

guys. chill with invading her privacy. its nice to know about her but don't lead guys to her social media.

Yup. I told y'all to be cool about it. That's why I didn't share the link to her site. I noticed a ton of her stuff was suddenly sold, which made me assume some sick fuck found it about bought all of it.

That being said, she does list herself as plus size now, and seems to have outgrown a size 8 at the very least. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Not a slight to Sarah by any means but personally I think Jennifer Lambers still holds the fattest butt in weather. 

Dude what is your obsession with Lambers? I get you have a favorite, but it is not necessay to comment in this thread almost daily reminding us who your favorite is.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bigbellygirls said:

Dude, you can clearly see her stomach is not as large as it was in the pictures I posted. She had her wisdom teeth removed and couldn't eat much for a month. Everyone noticed she lost weight and I doubt she's bigger than ever just 2 months later. Its cool to hope she just keeps gaining and gaining, but its unrealistic and easy to check - compare now vs her fattest; not now to her skinniest lmao. Separate your fetish from reality. 

Her belly isn't as big, but her ass is considerably fatter than it has ever been. Yes, she lost weight for a period there, but it appears that she's gaining it back in different areas. 

Separate your belly fetish from the reality of her ass!

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Logan Mello said:

Don’t hold me to this, but I’m pretty sure she’s growing again. Slowly 🙏🏼 

Everything just a little fuller, dress a little tighter

524C96B5-C3F6-4598-8BE0-6AF5432DA562.jpeg

No shit, dude. She's bigger than she's ever been. Just look at her face. And the stuff she's been selling on her site. It's obvious. 

She lost a bit back when she caught a bug, but it was very short lived. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ChubEnthusiast said:

5/1/23

At this point I think it's safe to assume she's outgrown her entire winter wardrobe😍

20230502_230609.jpg

20230502_230533.jpg

20230502_230546.jpg

20230502_230446.jpg

20230502_230356.jpg

20230502_230340.jpg

20230502_230235.jpg

20230502_230157.jpg

20230502_230209.jpg

20230502_230145.jpg

20230502_230125.jpg

Her belly is getting really close to surpassing her tits. And we know she's at least a 34F. What's insane is that her ass is still her dominating feature.