38 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Why didn’t anyone warn me that cardio is HARD?! lol.

Ive been lifting and doing walks but have neglected actual cardio…. And it shows. Lol

100%! Weightlifting is one thing, but man I get winded at the thought of cardio

6 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Why didn’t anyone warn me that cardio is HARD?! lol.

Ive been lifting and doing walks but have neglected actual cardio…. And it shows. Lol

As someone who did track in highschool. I can tell you it’s so hard

3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

It’s insane! I got on the elliptical and stairmaster which WERE hands down my favorite machines…. I about DIED. lol.

But body is not ready for that LOL

Why not do something you actually enjoy instead? Like swimming. Surely more likely to stick to it if you don't hate doing it.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, @Bonehead said:

Why not do something you actually enjoy instead? Like swimming. Surely more likely to stick to it if you don't hate doing it.

I believe the more I train the easier it’ll get and the less I will hate it. ❤️ once I get back into the swing of it then it’ll be enjoyable. I’m just so fat that my tummy gets in the damn way and I get tired😂

34 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I believe the more I train the easier it’ll get and the less I will hate it. ❤️ once I get back into the swing of it then it’ll be enjoyable. I’m just so fat that my tummy gets in the damn way and I get tired😂

You? Fat? Nahhh I don't see it 😂😜

35 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I know itll get easier and more enjoyable for you, but man that sounds like a great problem to have 🥵😍

22 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Thats awesome you have admirable willpower. Totally suggested swimming purely because its good cardio especially if you're heavier. No vested interest at all, totally not because you look so hot doing it. 😉