How come this post was edited by "Vernon"?  :-

Sorry! I edited the post because my grammar was terrible and then I changed my name from Vernon to KernPls.

Also, I have no idea what necroposting is but I feel I may have been the one who did it.

But anyway, enjoy a new pic!

Guest spunion

Well the new pic on the previous page makes her look way bigger. I'd tend to believe that one over this faceless pic that doesn't even look like her body.

Guest Vernon

If that's her she's lost a ton. What did i tell you guys? She would come back in 6 months having lost it all. Fucking called it

Sorry to burst your bubble but I can assure you she hasn't lost weight.

This photo is from earlier in the year, however; the photo I posted yesterday is from June 19th

If that's her she's lost a ton. What did i tell you guys? She would come back in 6 months having lost it all. Fucking called it

Maybe my eyesight is failing one of us, but she still looks like a fatgirl to me. Girls fluctuate their weight all the time. She isn't here to pleasure the masterbatory sessions of random strangers....

Maybe my eyesight is failing one of us, but she still looks like a fatgirl to me. Girls fluctuate their weight all the time. She isn't here to pleasure the masterbatory sessions of random strangers....

Never said she was here just to pleasure my masterbatory sessions. I was neither condoning nor condemning  just making an observation

No, somebody necroposted(and it was abyssed), but that was what directly caused the new content to be posted.

I know you don't want to encourage necroposting, but sometimes it CAN do good!  :)

Yes and no. The person who necroposted was the one who then posted the picture, and consequently I returned his first post to this thread:

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=6647.msg114009#msg114009

Guest killershark

Wow! From where are you getting all these amazing pictures? I can't find any of them on her FF account. I see no reason that your source should be kept a secret to us.

maybe he is taking the pictures

Guest FriesWithThatShake

maybe he is taking the pictures

That was my assumption, or that she was just giving them to him.

She has one of the most amazing figures I've ever seen. If you'd look at just her face, you'd think she was just slightly chubby, but... Damn. Look down and you see that the whole package is just 110% beauty.

Or "fucking hot as hell" may be another way of putting it, lol.