Great plan! I can already figure you bigger! 😍

A few suggestions:

Take measurements to keep track. Body measurements and weight, possibly using a smart scale that shows body fat/ muscle mass etc like this one  

https://www.amazon.com.br/RENPHO-inteligente-retroiluminado-sincronização-aplicativo/dp/B07TXCJV1V

Stay lazy, like do as less as possible apart from eating (I know it's hard if you are alone and bed to do things but yourself but at least keep it in mind)

Make large food shopping anticipating your cravings and inducing some of them, making sure you don't need to shop often, not to waste eating time and calories.

Alternate sweet and salty food. It helps to eat constantly without feeling full or nauseous.

Get large comfy clothes to grow in, it's hot to outgrow clothes but it gives you the idea you are gaining enough, you shouldn't have this idea but rather try to maximize your efforts.

Listen to hypnosis files on YouTube, during your digestion time, I don't know if they will work for you but give them a try, just type feedism hypnosis, feedee encouragement, hypnosis for weight gain.

Heavy cream and butter are your friends, to help digesting you can try lactaid: https://www.amazon.com.br/Lactaid-Fast-Act-60-Cáps/dp/B08176XZYF

Liquid calories are easy to digest (gainer shakes) and desserts in bed before sleeping do wonders.

I could write longer but some suggestions were already there, besides I know you are a professional! 😉

Ben and Jerry’s pints of ice cream, potato chips (they go down way too easily) and mixed drinks (highest calorie ones are pina colada, daiquiri, and Long Island ice tea). If you can get them, boost drinks will add a lot of calories.

Also, I’ve always wanted to be someone’s feeder, I’m not in Brazil, but would love to help fund your journey. I think of it as being able to at least vicariously live the fantasy.

On 4/14/2021 at 8:02 PM, Thatfatguineapig said:

This warm up to next month is kinda working already 🥵 I see that I will start my month a lot fatter than now. 

I bought a few too big clothes because I want to grow into them 💚 and then out 😏

I absolutely fantasize about this. Could you do a picture set wearing the clothes which are too big on you and show them growing to fit, then too tight? Maybe a time lapse? Would be unbelievably hot. I don’t think I’ve seen any others do this

• Curvage Model

@adrenalize23 first of all, thank you for the effort youve put into this message to help me! 

I will indeed take measurements and weight myself at the 30th april which will officially be the first day of the gaining month.

Ive been trying to sell more content so I dont need to work during may and be as lazy as possible, so GUYS please consider supporting me 🐷

My groceries list has indeed grow! I will add a picture of my candy supply and fridge: Im now buying lots of food ready to eat so I can just grab them whenever I think about food. Got my favourite cheeses, cold cuts, good breads, sweets, plenty of eggs, butter, cream and sugary drinks. I believe that even now during this "training time" im already getting slowly bigger 😅

I did get bigger clothes!!! I should show you guys but i will make a try on and it will be our side goal: to grow into them 💚

Liquid calories are indeed my friends!! On tge pudding video as it was too much to chew (5.4lbs) i blend it down and drink it. So yes! Also I use hyper calorics for a while now to keep the weight ive put on and to try and grow a little bit. 

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it

I guess I have calories enough for a few days 😅😅😅

20210417_093422.jpg

20210417_093515.jpg

20210417_093735.jpg

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, thrawn said:

I absolutely fantasize about this. Could you do a picture set wearing the clothes which are too big on you and show them growing to fit, then too tight? Maybe a time lapse? Would be unbelievably hot. I don’t think I’ve seen any others do this

@thrawnthats my idea!! I will post a picture of the clothes I have chosen so you guys know what to expect. I will also make a video soon where I try them out so we can follow the process 💚

Also if you wanna help with this I would be very thankful 🐷

Guest DWilliams1
3 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@adrenalize23 first of all, thank you for the effort youve put into this message to help me! 

I will indeed take measurements and weight myself at the 30th april which will officially be the first day of the gaining month.

Ive been trying to sell more content so I dont need to work during may and be as lazy as possible, so GUYS please consider supporting me 🐷

My groceries list has indeed grow! I will add a picture of my candy supply and fridge: Im now buying lots of food ready to eat so I can just grab them whenever I think about food. Got my favourite cheeses, cold cuts, good breads, sweets, plenty of eggs, butter, cream and sugary drinks. I believe that even now during this "training time" im already getting slowly bigger 😅

I did get bigger clothes!!! I should show you guys but i will make a try on and it will be our side goal: to grow into them 💚

Liquid calories are indeed my friends!! On tge pudding video as it was too much to chew (5.4lbs) i blend it down and drink it. So yes! Also I use hyper calorics for a while now to keep the weight ive put on and to try and grow a little bit. 

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it

I guess I have calories enough for a few days 😅😅😅

20210417_093422.jpg

20210417_093515.jpg

20210417_093735.jpg

Wishing you only the best on your journey of pure indulgence. I have no doubt you will definitely grow into (and eventually OUT of) those new clothes at the rate you are going!

Love all those food pictures. You are making me hungry...that’s what I call a stocked pantry and fridge. And with all those tasty treats...you are going to get absolutely huge! 🌺

Guest DWilliams1
5 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

They are huge lol I also got a bikini same size BUT it already fits me 😅😅😅

Which one is your favourite?

20210417_094312.jpg

20210417_094355.jpg

20210417_094427.jpg

Personally love the last two!! The striped one will look great on you!! 

Guest DWilliams1
3 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@DWilliams1the yellow one is my favourite! I CANT wait to fit inside it! And then outgrow it

Those dresses all look beautiful! And yes, it’s definitely a hot thought to think of yourself growing into, and eventually bursting out of, those huge dresses! 

With all that food, and the insatiable appetite, you’re going to really grow!

Guest DWilliams1
2 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Im addicted to this: artisan bread, a LOT of good olive oil, fresh garlic, peccorino, fresh tomato and thyme 

20210417_102939.jpg

As an Italian guy myself, you are really speaking my language!!! 🌺 This looks seriously fantastic!

Especially the delicious bread, cooking with garlic, and fresh tomatoes. 

Fresh bread, right out of the oven, sprinkled with cheese and covered in olive oil is a favorite snack of mine. But yours looks heavenly. 

• Curvage Model
57 minutes ago, DWilliams1 said:

As an Italian guy myself, you are really speaking my language!!! 🌺 This looks seriously fantastic!

Especially the delicious bread, cooking with garlic, and fresh tomatoes. 

Fresh bread, right out of the oven, sprinkled with cheese and covered in olive oil is a favorite snack of mine. But yours looks heavenly. 

🥵🥵🥵🥵

Guest DWilliams1
2 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Some time ago I came with a bikini bottom that was so big that made me laugh when the order came.... today Im wearing it perfectly 

Screenshot_20210417-140441_Instagram.jpg

20210417_135534.jpg

Love that your bottoms are “pillow sized” but when you put them on, your massive body literally swallows them up! 

And those gorgeous legs!! 

Sure, it fits now...but after all that delicious food, those filling meals, and countless fattening treats, that bikini is definitely not long for this world. 🌺😍

Guest Spoonman
26 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Some time ago I came with a bikini bottom that was so big that made me laugh when the order came.... today Im wearing it perfectly 

Screenshot_20210417-140441_Instagram.jpg

20210417_135534.jpg

When your bikini bottom is pillow sized but you're mattress size 😍

Guest DWilliams1
4 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Last one i promise! Its just that i look so heavy!!!

IMG_20210417_203106_344.jpg

You don’t look heavy...

You look...ungodly...MASSIVE. I mean, look at that belly, those huge thighs...and pillowy arms. 

And the way you just keep piling in those calories...when you’re already so big...your rolls are going to start growing rolls of their own. 😍 

1 hour ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Good morning!!  

20210419_112749.jpg

Hello! This is an amazing idea, you must be so excited and nervous about the weight gain. Imagine you enjoy it too much and 10kcal/day becomes the norm! I'm jealous of your confidence to commit to getting so fat :) cant wait to see you at the end of the month!