• Curvage Model

Hi pretty people! 

May is my birthday month,and since I started gaining weight I never had the chance to actually dive into this life style: so I have been preparing myself to leave work and worries for a month to just feed myself all day. Since I dont have a feeder, I would like to share it with the community and make each one of you my feeders 🥰

I openned this topic so we can discuss recipes and strategies so I can gain 30lbs by the end of the month. I promise to try the ideas you bring on, even if I fail, and if I do it will become another little goal of mine. Who is in?

20210412_165721.jpg

Guest DWilliams1
3 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Hi pretty people! 

May is my birthday month,and since I started gaining weight I never had the chance to actually dive into this life style: so I have been preparing myself to leave work and worries for a month to just feed myself all day. Since I dont have a feeder, I would like to share it with the community and make each one of you my feeders 🥰

I openned this topic so we can discuss recipes and strategies so I can gain 30lbs by the end of the month. I promise to try the ideas you bring on, even if I fail, and if I do it will become another little goal of mine. Who is in?

20210412_165721.jpg

One helpful gaining tip I can offer...that really helped me put on a lot of weight...is freshly baked bread, topped with olive oil and shredded Parmesan cheese. 

Perfect as a snack in between meals, and packs a punch with extra calories.

Another thing that’s excellent is pasta, lasagna, pizza (of course).

And for dessert, something filling and rich. Do you have any good cheesecake places there? 

1 hour ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@biggirlsok heavy cream is in too! I can chug a lot so it would be very helpful indeed! The problem is that everyday Im not sure if its doable...

Does anyone have ever tried it without getting sick or having major stomach problems?😅

You might want to look up miss porker on FF, someone gifted her like a 3 month supply about 2 years ago I think that she did have every day. She's also on ** too if I recall correctly.

• Curvage Model

Today I made a 4lbs pudding that I added heavy cream and a stick of butter. Plan on consuming in one go, wish me luck! If it works it will be one of the recipes for my diet. The pictures of the ingredients so you guys can add the calories: 

Milk = 114 x 7 servings(1.5L)

Butter = 74 x 20 servings(200gr)

Cream = 24 x 27 servings(400gr)

Pudding powder = 41 x 15 servings (150gr or 3boxes)

To add 2 packs of caramel syrup on top 💚

20210412_122004.jpg

20210412_122013.jpg

20210412_122020.jpg

20210412_122024.jpg

IMG-20210412-WA0010.jpeg

Guest DWilliams1
1 hour ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@biggirlsok heavy cream is in too! I can chug a lot so it would be very helpful indeed! The problem is that everyday Im not sure if its doable...

Does anyone have ever tried it without getting sick or having major stomach problems?😅

Not trying to be a downer or anything...but be careful with the heavy cream. As a supplement to gaining, it can be great. But doing it every day may wreck your digestive system...so please be careful.

Some people can handle it in large quantities, others can’t and have gotten sick after. But if you want to use it, try it in smaller quantities first and see how your body handles it.

Guest DWilliams1
7 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@DWilliams1 thats my concern 😕

You can start slow, of course...no need to rush. 🙂 Speaking from experience, if you push too fast and get sick...it will be counterproductive and you might end up losing weight. 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, DWilliams1 said:

You can start slow, of course...no need to rush. 🙂 Speaking from experience, if you push too fast and get sick...it will be counterproductive and you might end up losing weight. 

It has happened to me.... Im not on my biggest but getting back and more now. 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, biggerisbetter97 said:

Wow this is amazing! I can't wait to see how far you can go. You should definitely bring a bunch of that gaining powder you've used before. And besides that I think your just going to have to eat eat eat!

You should reach out to @Mochii Babii too, she's been going on an extreme speed gain all year.

Mochii is awesome! But she has a feeder so the dynamics is different.... i will need to do EVERYTHING by myself and this is why I count on you guys

Guest DWilliams1
1 minute ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

It has happened to me.... Im not on my biggest but getting back and more now. 

Yes, same here. I have been up and down in weight for years, but love to eat, and experimenting with new things and speed gaining is so much fun. 

The trick for long term success is to find what variety of foods work best for you.

You look absolutely amazing, by the way, and doing great so far!!

Guest DWilliams1
4 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

This before and now is motivating me a lot tho

20210412_160208.jpg

Amazing comparison!!! 

You’ve really gotten beautifully huge! 

8 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Thank you so much! 

@speedy_biff I dont really drink much, but are the calories worth it? I would give it a try during the month since I wont have to wake up early for work and stuff 😬

Helps the appetite, at least it does for me. I’m not a very big guy but I eat like a beast after going out for a few drinks. Everyone is different but a big breakfast is the best. Have you noticed your appetite growing?