Stephanie/StephROXXX

Didn't know there was a war going on Chris.

How would you call it then, sir?

Best regards,

Chris

Its actually just a coincidence that my hair is pink in October...I just wanted a change...haha

I anyone is still asking why you are so beloved over here he/she will never understand after that comment! It shows the modesty will like about you, Steph! How easily could you have said you did it because all of the PINKtober movement but you decided to tell as the truth of it being just a coincidence! Special hugs for your honesty!

As for the pic KFD posted a week ago it shows being (rather) lean and being curvage doesn´t need to be an opposition at all, Steph! :-)

All the best and hugs,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

You are hell of a pretty women, but i have to admit that you since you lost a ton of weight your face looks more skeletal :/ ! Don't worry you are still a gorgeous women, chubbier or smaller ! ^^

The most important thing is to be good with your body ! :)

On that, have a nice day and keep posting here and there cause we like it haha :)!

Get off the grass and shit. Happy Hakosuka, er, Halloween.

The two look sooooo cute... like they always do!

Hope you have had a lot of fun, ladies!

Is it just the facepaint or has Linds dropped some pounds as well? Looks like you are inspirational, Steph!

Sorry my face is blurry but I love this dress! Vegas isn't ready! Lol!

I have the theory that no city is ready for so much beauty around at all!

Are you celebrating Linds´ birthday there tonite? Happy Birthday Linds and have a truckload of fun out there! :-)

All the best and big hugs,

Chris