Yennefer at Corvo Bianco (feat. Keira Metz)

FA_Heaven

Yennefer at Corvo Bianco (feat. Keira Metz)

Small beautiful women to BBW, Straight, Realistic WG, Feeding, Stuffing, Dining

WG on purpose, Decadence, Spoiling\Pampering

Feedback and comments are highly appreciated. Remember, English is my second language, so please feel free to make grammar corrections (via private messages) as well.

Following story is based on the characters from RPG "The Witcher 3: Blood and vine" by CD Project RED.

Despite of the fact that both Yennefer and Keira are sorceresses, no magic involved in weight gain directly.

No weight shifting, no potions, no hypnosis, no focuses-pocuses of any sorts, just good ol feeding and overindulgence.

This story was inspired by a deleted scene where Geralt is spoonfeeding Yennefer 

And a dinner date scene with Keira

(I am adding the link to the Russian version because I think in Russian localization Keira’s voice is much more seductive)

There will be Prologue, 7 or 8 Chapters and Epilogue.

Before you ask: NO there will be no WG stuff about Ciri or Triss in this story.

I think Ciri is immature and Triss is dumb and boring. #TEAMYEN

Triss will make only one cameo appearance.

Read other Witcher 3 WG stories featuring them if you like

(for example and Witcher weight gain shorts

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/26260-witcher-weight-gain-shorts/&tab=comments#comment-336668

and The empress’ new clothes

by @batman76

or

https://www.deviantart.com/borin23/art/Keeping-Ciri-Safe-and-Stuffed-839485634

by @Borin23)

or write the stories of your own.

The story starts with Yen as the main heroine in the first couple of chapters, but Keira will take up more and more space in the following chapters if you know what I mean.

Also expect a sort-of surprising appearance of a couple of non-sorceress Witcher 3 supporting characters.

I am trying not only to use the characters, but to make as many references to the original story (including plotholes and unfinished ends) as possible.

This story based on the choices as such:

Ciri became a witcheress.

Dijkstra took rule of the northern kingdoms.

Keira and Lambert found a cure for the Catreona plague.

Geralt took side of Detlaff and let him kill Sianna.

Geralt took side of O'Dimm and let him kill Olgerd.

and some others, including:

Geralt stayed loyal to Yennefer and she came to live with him at Corvo Bianco (the story starts immediately after their conversation in this scene)

Prologue

"So... talk again later?"

"Of course. I am not going anywhere."

Reclining on the sofa, Yennefer looked at the beautiful peaceful landscape in front of her, enjoying the view. She leaned her head against the cushion with a couple of strays of raven hair falling on her face and let her thoughts just float freely relieved that focusing on all that goal-achieving and world-saving was not so necessary anymore. Her violet eyes were tracing white clouds on bright and shiny blue skies and she lost the track of time.

After a while she finally opened up a book, enchanted pages so they were turning themselves and equally mindlessly dived into reading.

Even as relaxed as she currently was and despite of the fact that she was reading some ridiculous rubbish her reading speed simply out of habit remained pretty impressive, and she was about to finish the entire book before it was dusk.

But just when she was preparing to incuriously find out at last who a widower for half a year in fact was, she was suddenly interrupted by the polite cough.

"I assume that you finished your conversation with master Geralt. Are you planning to leave or should I prepare the quest room, lady...?"

"Yennefer. Yennefer of Vengerberg," the sorceress replied, raising her stare and looking into majordomo's eye through his glistering glasses intently.

"And no, I am not about to leave," she closed the book with a clapping sound and pointed at him an index finger.

"The room for guests are not suited for me either. You see, Geralt and I, we..."

"Oh, I understand. Let me introduce myself. I am Barnavo-Basil, the majordomo. Shall I give you an excursion and present to you all the properties of Corvo Bianco?"

"...and move that chest into this corner. Careful, there are some fragile items inside."

Hearing the familiar voice, Geralt stopped on the porch for a moment and sighed happily. Everything was just fine. Ciri was in safety (if you can consider slaying monsters on the daily basis as safety, and Geralt certainly could), the Wild Hunt was stopped, the skies were not going to fall on earth and Yen was ordering everyone around. Everything went on as usual and as it was supposed to go.

To make things even better, he was not included in all this hustle and bustle this time. And unlike Eskel or Lambert, Corvo Bianco’s stuff were not in a position of arguing, so he was spared of all these grunts and grumping.

A few moments later he made his way through the doorframe, admiring Yen’s backside. Her perky butt was always more than prominent for her otherwise slender frame but it looked especially good being outlined by this favorite black dress of hers when she cocked hip in that manner.

He sneaked up closer noiselessly and buried his nose into the bush of his love hair, letting his witcher smelling get shocked by the intensity of lilac and gooseberries aromas.

“You smell wonderful, but you look tired.” he whispered into her ear.

"Because I am exhausted, Geralt. Try to teleport over here all these things from Kaer Morhen, Skellige and "Chameleon” in one day yourself."

The witcher whistled looking at the pile of loot in front of them, fighting the urge to pick up at least something.

“And I am not finishing yet.”

“Looks like you will hate the portals no less than me before finishing.”

"Maybe I will. Ah, sorry, I did not greet you like I should. I’d embrace you… were you not covered in… mmm… what’s this?”

"Archispore’s acid," Geralt stated, brushing a few light green drops from his gauntlet.

“Vermentino and Coronata vineyards became infested by these things as of late, and thankfully the owners have the common sense so they hired me instead of getting killed trying to get rid of them by themselves. I am still suspicious though about…”

“With all due respect, master Geralt, please, do not spill these monster plants’ acid on the hall’s floor; unless you want us to start the restoration all over again. As soon as you take off your armor, we will get it clean and mended.” Barnavo-Basil intervened worriedly.

“M, taking off armor?” Yen inquired in a husky voice.

“Wouldn’t mind watching… After all, the unicorn was the first thing I teleported over here.”

A couple days later Geralt returned home right at the moment when Yen and Marlene were serving the dinner table. 

“Oh, master Geralt, you came just in time. I was planning to cook you underdone meat but milady warned that you don’t like your meat underdone and thankfully we prepared it exactly as you like.”

“Thanks, Marlene, I appreciate it.”

“So, how was your day?” asked Yen, barely touching her own portion. 

It was quite a disappointment for Marlene to work for Geralt. She wanted to express her gratitude for saving her but rarely had the chance. The witcher was off early in the morning, on some occasion he could return in the midnight, on some occasion he could return only on the next day. 
When Yen joined him here at Corvo Bianco, Marlene had a hope that she would express her gratitude by taking care of her instead of Geralt himself. But, to her dismay, the sorceress was pretty indifferent towards all her dishes, and she did not pay them much attention so far even being at home all day long. It was almost breaking her heart, but she was trying her best to not show it. 

“Managed to solve all issues with Vermentino and Coronata vineyards for good. The owners were so happy they even decided to marry each other. Got some more coin, they asked about the title for a new wine brand. I told them to name it “White Wolf””.

“Looks like Toussaint keeps giving you more and more rewards. Just look at this “Geralt of Rivia” armor, my, isn’t this heraldry fancy?”

“I won this tournament in your honor, y'know.”

“Mmm… I suppose you deserved another reward then.” Yen raised up and kissed him in front of everyone passionately. 

Sometimes Geralt could not truly believe that they’ve made it to their happy ending.
From time to time he was getting a feeling that he would wake up from this dream somewhere between woods alone.

But the morning after morning he waked up with Yen to his side, real and alive. Of course, he has still a few contracts to complete, but overall for the first time in years, he had nothing serious to worry about. 

That did not last long enough though to become an idyllic routine. 
He suspected that something was gnawing Yen inside, she was not as unconcerned as at the day of her arrival. 

One afternoon when he was discussing a fodder for Roach with a stableman, they were interrupted by Yen: “You can continue to discuss these very important matters… But in a moment. Geralt and I must talk.” 

“And what we’re up to?’ he asked knowing fairly well what her “must talk” often means. 

“Not now, Geralt. Maybe later… This time I really want to talk.” She sat on the tip of the bed, looking unusually vulnerable.

“I miss Ciri,” she said voicelessly, her violet eyes glistering as she started to weep without a sound. 

Geralt sat beside her on their bed and Yen placed her head on his reliable shoulder. 

“She is an adult and she can take care of yourself. We have no right to spy after her through keyhole all her life or to bring her here to stay.”

“Yes, I know you are right. We’ve done our part; she is following her own path now.”

Yen paused. 

“I want our own child.”

Geralt soothingly caressed her stormy entwisted locks.

“But… How? No one managed to come up with the proven cure.”

“Unfortunately, yes. Until yesterday,” she straightened out, regaining her composure and grit. 

“Saw you reading “The Poisoned Source” again during our stay in Skellige once. Did you finally find something?”

“Phillipa and I had a conversation via megascope yesterday.”

“And?”

“Before the battle with Wild Hunt, she asked me to help her find a way to restore her vision. Like I said before, I think it would be reckless, but not impossible, so I agreed.
Since I value you much more after the battle and your departure first of all I put all efforts into investigating all possible clues leading to the laboratory of old Moreau to help you here. Then I got so tired all I wanted was to come to you and to do nothing. But as much as I want to relax I still can not read complete rubbish for several days in a row. My mind rebels at stagnation. 
So I called her at last, no need to infuriate her postponing for any longer. 
She complained that visiting Arthur de Vleester did not give her much, but after comparing Vilgefortz’ and de Vrie’s developments… we discovered that essentially we are searching for the same thing. 
Both Vigefortz and de Vrie’s notes lacking essentially the same crucial parts required for completing the creation of the spells – some important knowledge about the forces of regeneration. 
But not only that - I think we found out where exactly we should seek the solution.
By a lucky chance, during our stay in Skellige, I was reading another grimoire – “She Who Knows” thanks to your encounter with Croones. 
I told Phillipa that this grimoire describes the rituals which were used by the priestesses of the Mother before she was murdered by her daughters Croones and her blood turned Ard Cerbin into giant Oak, for increasing fertility and controlling the woods but does not contain the precise recipes how to wield such kind of ancient magic. 
Phillipa confirmed that our school of Aretuza did not master this kind of magic yet indeed, but she used to have “Ancient Rituals: Velen” by Aristopluto the Second, which could provide us with all the answers. 
Alas, she overlooked the importance of this grimoire and left it in hurry among other books in her hideout before it was overrun by witch hunters with your aid.”

“So you are saying if we find this grimoire it could help you to lift up the infertility curse?”

“Quite possibly. If the witch hunters did not burn it, it must be somewhere in Oxenfurt library by now.”

“Let me guess… I should talk about it with Dijkstra? He made a promise to get rid of witch hunters, didn’t he?”

“Yes, I believe since you confessed that you have for him a soft spot, and poor Triss lost several nails while you interrogated Menge about his treasure, he surely will trust you more. Well, he promised, but he still needs them because he wants to catch Phillipa. Besides, he is cunning enough to keep witch hunters and sorceresses and mages and sorceresses at court at the same time. Moreover, it helps him to control both of them.” 

“Anything else? Additional requirements for performing this spell, any specific ingredients? The blood of a newborn? A virgin’s tongue? The eye of the newt?”

“I would gladly say once more that I am sorceress, not a village herbalist and I don’t need anything, but I have to be in some regards more like village herbalist in this particular case. I have some requirements to fulfill to be more alike the priestesses of the Mother back in time, and one of them is pretty odd.”

“What is it?”

“I need to gain weight.”

The lore in this is my favorite so far. Every detail is spot-on to the point that I’m curious about something I’m not too sure about: how does Geralt like his steak? My gut instinct is that he can eat rare, but then I remembered his appetite for fine wines, which means cooking is involved... 

... cooking! 😖 I almost forgot why we’re here! Yenn needs to be chubbed-up! How does she like her steak?