FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

• 2 months later...

@FeedeeBrooke Those are amazing pictures and just what I was thinking. Thank you so much 😍

If you are still taking requests (and I'm allowed to be greedy and double dip) could you please do a picture with your belly resting on the counter? And as I am being greedy could you also take another picture of you on all fours from behind with your legs spread so that we can see your belly hanging down?

You are an absolute star 😍

3 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

That’s exactly what I’m thinking angel 😉 trust me, hubby and I are trying. Keep us in your thoughts, it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster journey so far!

Hey at least the "trying" is fun 🤣 you know what they say " try, try, try again".

I don't have (or want) kids but I understand the journey some go through to have them is hard or convoluted. 

6 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

How about a #fatchatsat(urday)?! Tell me everything you love about fat women (and men)!

B9B82C4C-4899-42D3-8768-6317D9A1E004.jpeg

What I love about fat women?  I love the feel of the fat; how pliable and soft it is and how it reacts to the slightest touch. I love how the fat moves and jiggles. The bounce as she steps. The slight ripple across the surface as you touch her belly.  😍

6 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Y’all sound like you worship fat bodies and I love it 😍😍😍 makes me wanna be super vain and be like “OKAY BUT WORSHIP ME” lol 😂😂😂

How could we not worship the living poetry that are BBW?

Thick thighs and hungry eyes

Plump lips and swinging hips

Round belly straining too tight dress

Soft and warm to the touch

Could there ever be too much?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

What is your favorite curvage video?? Tag the model in the comments to shout them out for their great work!! 💖💖

I responded on your status but I think it deserves to be said in a more permanent position.

For me it is a hard choice between @Kaybearcutie95's Belly worship ft. Curvage Casey, Reiinapop, MissSugarPlumpFairy, @Ms MacNCheese's Ms Mac- up and down belly table smacks and snacks or @RosieMarieFeedee's 17k Stuffing series

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...