FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

1 hour ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Hey everyone :) Just wanted to pop on this topic and put myself out there! There are so many beautiful women on this site; I hope I stack up! They are such an inspiration to me!  Body image has been something I've always struggled with. I always felt like I was being judged or hated because of my body, even when I was a lot smaller.  But when I met my boyfriend, he opened me up to this entirely new community that I never knew existed! My weight has been increasing, but not intentionally (until now 😉). But as i gained I started to accept that this is what my body wants and needs, despite the judgmental comments from loved ones.  I've been shown this world, and I want to fully embrace it and start my own gaining journey! I hope everyone can join me, and encourage and support me along the way! I am looking to becoming a content creator and really expressing myself and showing off my gains to my fans! Thank you all so much for the support you've already shown me!  Here a few photos of me to start things off:

D4E807DE-D422-487F-BA34-0C78683A0EC0.JPG

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_8892.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1507.jpg

You are the mask smoking GIF

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
1 hour ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Thank you all so much!! I hope i can keep up with the other beautiful ladies on this site. I'd also love to know what you guys want to see from me! Please let me know :) onlyfans is starting soon and I'm taking orders for custom vids! Everyone is free to DM me 🥰🥰

With your beautiful eyes, gorgeous face, and cute chubby cheeks? You’re going to be a goddess around here, kid. They’re going to love you.

2021 is going to the be the year of stars, or else it’s curtains for me! 

On 2/28/2021 at 9:50 PM, FeedeeBrooke said:

Thank you all so much!! I hope i can keep up with the other beautiful ladies on this site. I'd also love to know what you guys want to see from me! Please let me know :)🥰

Looking forward to it! :D 

I know I'm looking forward to seeing more full-body pics. 

Guest Joshisthebest
On 2/26/2021 at 10:47 AM, FeedeeBrooke said:

Hey everyone :) Just wanted to pop on this topic and put myself out there! There are so many beautiful women on this site; I hope I stack up! They are such an inspiration to me!  Body image has been something I've always struggled with. I always felt like I was being judged or hated because of my body, even when I was a lot smaller.  But when I met my boyfriend, he opened me up to this entirely new community that I never knew existed! My weight has been increasing, but not intentionally (until now 😉). But as i gained I started to accept that this is what my body wants and needs, despite the judgmental comments from loved ones.  I've been shown this world, and I want to fully embrace it and start my own gaining journey! I hope everyone can join me, and encourage and support me along the way! I am looking to becoming a content creator and really expressing myself and showing off my gains to my fans! Thank you all so much for the support you've already shown me!  Here a few photos of me to start things off:

D4E807DE-D422-487F-BA34-0C78683A0EC0.JPG

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_8892.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1507.jpg

You're so Pretty! 😍

Guest Bigbellylover3

Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Your bf is a lucky guy. How’d he bring up the conversation? 

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, Bigbellylover3 said:

Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Your bf is a lucky guy. How’d he bring up the conversation? 

Thank you so much!! We met on a dating app, and he was very up front about it before we met in person. We had already connected quite a bit on other things we wanted in our lives and in a relationship, so he was very candid with me about it. He encouraged me to do research and ask questions, and he's been extremely supportive ever since!

Guest Bigbellylover3
2 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Thank you so much!! We met on a dating app, and he was very up front about it before we met in person. We had already connected quite a bit on other things we wanted in our lives and in a relationship, so he was very candid with me about it. He encouraged me to do research and ask questions, and he's been extremely supportive ever since!

That’s awesome! Well what an amazing story. Glad you’re here! 

• BrookeBabii changed the title to FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!