Victoria justice

Sonic56

4 hours ago, chubt said:

why is this on curvage?

Because this can be the start of something bigger. The Lucy Collet thread started with comments like this too.

Victoria  is the heaviest she has ever been. She has not disappointed in the last year. This is a slow gain as all real gains are. I do not think she will ever weigh less than she does now. We should look for her to donate clothes to charity. This is very exciting for me and my tastes.

To those who question why she is on curvage. Well she is a celeb and this is fatcelebs so this is the place to talk about Victoria. Remember Taylor Swift and  this is going back in time Christina Aguilera. Taylor put on weight and Christina got really big.

You never know what will happen. If Victoria suddenly diets Then we will no longer talk about her. I think this is a big moment for Victoria. The gain is over 10lbs, if it gets to 20lbs she will never lose it.

To those who think she has no place here. Just move on to other areas of this great site.

Enjoy

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
11 hours ago, Guest18284 said:

overweight Madison, sporty Victoria|sporty Madison, overweight Victoria

victoria-justice-madison-reed-outside-the-tao-group-los-angeles-grand-opening-block-party-in-la-3-16-2017-18.thumb.jpg.e3feb4a0b9d487ddf2bb8ec6a8c0de2b.jpgvictoria-justice-madison-reed-outside-the-tao-group-los-angeles-grand-opening-block-party-in-la-3-16-2017-3.thumb.jpg.86339ee327d9d737e4196e7351fa5593.jpgvictoria-justice-and-madison-reed-out-in-los-angeles-11-17-2021-0.thumb.jpg.58536e234061c3dbb933b9a57e64792a.jpg

I love these weight switches

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

It's always the low count lurkers who come out tapping the palm of their hands with their batons like they own this place.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...