Victoria justice

Sonic56

1 hour ago, davidla1234 said:

Again this is for those who appreciate the start of gain.  You have to go to her instagram page it is the first pic. I know I am lame but I do not know how to post the pic, Could use some help. Victoria is wearing super tight jeans. You do not buy them this tight, you grow into them. Look at the button and zipper they do not lie flat anymore. The gain has started. And I wonder wear it leads. I say in 6 months those jeans don't fit. Enjoy!

just saw the picture bro, good stuff thanks for update! def some gain there. don't listen to people saying its too small lmao

10 hours ago, davidla1234 said:

Again this is for those who appreciate the start of gain.  You have to go to her instagram page it is the first pic. I know I am lame but I do not know how to post the pic, Could use some help. Victoria is wearing super tight jeans. You do not buy them this tight, you grow into them. Look at the button and zipper they do not lie flat anymore. The gain has started. And I wonder wear it leads. I say in 6 months those jeans don't fit. Enjoy!

Just screenshot the pic or if you copy the link from Instagram the pic should be able to be embedded.

Agree with all of you who say she gained some fat lately, even if it's just a little.

With that said, she's still in the middle of her career as an actress. So unless she gets a role where she needs to get chubbier, I think she must be afraid to gain too much and then can't get some roles.

Will see

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, davidla1234 said:

Todos me van a odiar, porque no sé cómo proporcionar el video. Pero echa un vistazo a las historias de Instagram de Victoria. Lleva un vestido ajustado que muestra las primeras 10 libras de ganancia, ¡disfrútalo!

https://instagram.com/stories/victoriajustice/2693992524854823969?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

2 hours ago, galaxyguy said:

If it’s the green dress i still don’t see the weight gain

She was really thin at the time. We can't expect she to explode all of a sudden. There are some symptoms in the abdominal area. Other than that, she is still in good physical condition, but she is not in his old state.

Victoria-Justice_-Hot-in-mini-black-dress-while-out-in-NYC--09.thumb.jpg.bad263aefb56d297b46c66837953852d.jpg

Victoria-Justice-in-Print-Dress--07.thumb.jpg.f6b76e11cdaa3069d9370c55f237507c.jpg

Victoria-Justice---22nd-annual-amfAR-Gala-Benefit-for-AIDS-Research-10.thumb.jpg.c401398afa7ce6e2962810a101633c08.jpg

victoria-justice-attends-smirnoff-a-new-world-of-flavor-event-in-los-angeles-261021_1.jpg.02886a4eb1888023eafcf68ce0c78323.thumb.jpg.6d2513762d7cb361fb227f174e53c5e8.jpg

Really slim and fit in 2017 2018. With the quarantine, in 2020, the flatness of her stomach disappears and her body begins to deteriorate. In 2021, her belly is getting a little bigger. Gain is slow but nice. If you look at the photos of her wearing tights, you can see how juicy she is right now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
7 minutes ago, chubt said:

why is this on curvage?

It's a bit rich of you playing forum cop with five paltry posts in your resume.