Kelly Brook

fan2000

Guest Hotty2Fatty
On 22/06/2017 at 7:20 AM, zachi said:

making her calendar 2018, her Photoshop-Team is working hard...

A modern day Jessica Rabbit, her bodies become more cartoon than reality in her magazine/ calendar spreads.

Guest schadenfreude
1 minute ago, zachi said:

Kelly accepts her bigger future...

She's resigned to her fate. 

Guest shegotfat

It's like a slow-motion car crash. And judging by the comments on the Daily Mail articles people have their popcorn ready.

Guest I don't fucking care about
7 hours ago, zachi said:

She has bought the dress to have a goal ...

The dress she wore a couple weeks back for the Royal Ascot 2017 is a UK size 14.

The measurements are 97-77-104 cm or 38.5-30.5-41 in.

On the HEWI site, it lists the measurements as:

Bust: 42 cm

Waist: 37 cm

Seeing as that's impossible unless she and everyone and everything she poses with is ludicrously tiny, those are probably inch measurements. They were taken with the clothing item lying on a flat surface, but the bust is only 3.5 inches larger vs the 6.5 for her waist. That leaves us with about 3 inches of extra fabric. It is very likely she had the waist let out a bit before wearing it.

So she's even chubbier than what her clothing size and brand would tell us.

Also, she likely wears shapewear. This is turning out fantastic.

Guest I don't fucking care about
59 minutes ago, bugbugbug said:

How long until you think she goes full body positivity?

When her otherwise mainstream ad deals start drying up, but as a last ditch thrust. I believe that's a stretch and she'll ditch the modeling in lieu of becoming an icon of upper-middle class fashion, gardening, and other non-model centric activities.

I think we're witnessing the beginning of her mainstream modeling drought. I don't see her immediately earning income in the plus domain like Ashley Graham does. She'll have to gain a footing in the plus market and it may be a gamble that she makes before modeling agencies' willingness to hire her wanes.

Not that it matters, but just curious as to what you all think. Most sites list her weight have at 145lbs at 5'6 inches.  Her BMI would be in the overweight range at 155. I would say currently she looks between 155-160. Thoughts? 

Guest shegotfat
On 14/7/2017 at 5:13 PM, zachi said:

The Daily Mail obviously thought that just showing her looking fat wasn't humilliating enough so they include before and after comparisons to drive the point home. Like clockwork they lay the bait and the hyenas in the comments section totally maul her. Beautiful.