5 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

Sneak peek at a look from a new clip that’s coming soon! Wigs and costumes are so funnnn 💞
👾 🎀  Fat, lazy gamer girl vibes
 🎀  👾 This one is going to be about your lazy roommate who has been doing nothing but laying around playing videos games and stuffing her face. When you confront her about how fat she’s getting, she just denies it and continues stuffing herself. There seems to be no end to her gluttony🐷

532F1341-44A1-4E4D-B79E-E1987F75343B.jpeg

FD840DC8-8402-4BEF-9B9C-680969506E04.jpeg

7B7DAE1A-E595-435C-89C1-D7C44BB08402.jpeg

Fat lazy gamer girl eating herself into a house heifer. 😮

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

Thought I’d share this moment of total gluttony with you guys. I just went to the fridge to grab the strawberries I bought a couple days ago and some whipped cream to have a bit of with them as a light dessert, but the strawberries were already bad. So naturally, I grabbed a box of cookies from the cupboard instead and proceeded to eat the whole box of them while I accidentally mindlessly devoured the entire can of whipped cream. Hey, I triiieeed to be less of a fatty. But you just can’t take the gluttony out of the piggy 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🐷 

Damn. You're going to end up a heavy hog with those habits 😮

• 7 months later...