Detere

Hey Wonderful Readers, after finishing my first story with the Amazing @Batman76’s ruleset, I’ve decided to move my following posts for my second one to a separate topic as to not clutter the original thread whenever I’m being extra productive! Here’s to the Next Chapter of these ever expanding adventures into ample obesity, to the Eclipse of Alivia!

Original Thread Here )

|Level 1|Elven Wizard|

Name: Alivia

Race: Elf

Class: Wizard

Height: 5’1

Starting Weight: 74

Current Weight: 74

Hit Points: 5

(Point Rolls: 70,86,81,45,25)

ATHLETICS: 80(81)-10=70

CONSTITUTION: 45-35=10

INTELLIGENCE: 80(86)+20+10=110

WILLPOWER: 25+10+5=40

CHARISMA: 70+10=80

FAT-FETISH: 64 NORMIE: 80

FAT POINTS: 14, Severely Underweight, 5.25 Pounds Per Point

FAT FEATS:

Stress Eater

the PC deals with failure by over eating. Any day they fail a roll, they will attempt to overeat. WILLPOWER check negates that day.

Fast Metabolism

whether through youth, a high fat burn from lean muscle mass or just the genetic lottery, this PC gains weight very slowly. WEIGHT GAIN from OVEREATING is halved, CONSTITUTION checks to avoid weight gain are rolled with ADVANTAGE.

BACKSTORY: Alivia, after Silver Tower was Freed, would soon leave alone on a journey to discover the world. Then, it went wrong. She was left shipwrecked and alone, with limited food supplies. Slowly, her already thin body wore itself down to the bone, and here she stood, barely hanging on to life, starving to death, when a ship at last saw her. It was her salvation, as she was there, bones. She needed food, not because of greed, but for survival. She only could hope that whatever that ship was, after she received the food, she would be… safe.

APPEARANCE: Alivia, starved from her time on the isle, always underweight to begin with, she has now become essentially a walking stick. Physically fragile, her buttocks and breasts barely exist, and her limbs are but twigs. She is clearly unhealthy.

PREFERENCES: Female-Weighted Bisexual, No Fetish

X—X X—X X—X X—X X—X

Prologue: Ascension of Alivia

The Wind gently brushed against her body, every step was shaking. Alivia had journeyed into the great sea to find herself, but now she was nearly just bones, awaiting for someone to rescue her. The Night Sky was a clear deep blue, the Moon hung high. She waited, holding a torch high for her salvation. None came, as she shivered.

The Next day was stormy, and the Next Night was even more so, as the tropical blue waters bashed against the shores. She did not even dare to go out, starving as she waited. The Next Night was different. Just Over the Horizon, she saw a ship, one blazing bright. She would be saved, she simply had to catch their eyes! 

She didn’t carefully consider what would follow, as she took the flame to her shelter… it blazed brightly, but her salvation did not come. The Ship never came by, as she fell to sleep on the sand, resigned to her fate.

-

“Wake Up, Darlin” Alivia heard a woman’s voice, her eyes shooting open. The Sun hung high in the clear sky, half obscured by a lithe woman in Black Captain’s Dress “I saw your smoke signal Dearie, Me and my crew are here, you’re safe. Now rest Dearie, we are here to help.”

Alivia closed her eyes, the sun beating down on the sandy rock she had been stranded on for who knows how long. She, for the first time in a while, felt…truly hopeful, to be rescued.

She heard the wood of a plank creek under her, as she was carried onto the ship, and the beat of the waves as she was laid into a bed. She fell back to sleep near immediately upon contact with the soft bed… the ecstasy from such small comforts was grand.

-

Alivia opened her eyes, a large meal tray on her bed in front of her, with the Woman who had woken her the first time at her bedside. She still shivered from hunger, looking down at the food, she nearly tore into it without hesitation, before turning to the Woman in Black Captain’s Dress.

“Dearie, before you eat, see the vial there, drink it, it will do you well to becoming healthy again” Alivia saw the vial, a potion of a deep gold colour. She didn’t wait for a second word, gulping it down. She didn’t feel any different, but maybe it was just because she was truly starving.

Effects Gained: [Low Metabolism, High Appetite, Sleep Eating] for Fourteen Days

“Darlin, Bon Appétit."

Alivia tore into the food with a ravenous fury, she had waited for a meal like this for weeks, if not more. While she stuffed her face, the Lady in Black spoke, softly

“Now, Darlin, I am Captain Delina of this wonderful ship, the Issa. This ship is your home now, and rest and eat up as long as you need it. Dearie, whenever you are ready, come to my quarters, and we’ll figure out the rest”

Delina, laying down another tray on Alivia’s bed, left, and Alivia turned all her focus to the food.

Alivia Gains .5 Pounds, now 74.5 Pounds

Over the Next Two Weeks, Alivia is fed well, and rests between eating, gaining d14+14 Pounds -50%, gaining 13.5 Pounds

Alivia Gains 13.5 Pounds, now 88 Pounds [16 Fat Points]

Alivia was better. Over the past two weeks, she had swiftly regained much of her lost weight, and never being that heavy to begin with, she was likely just a few pounds more off her normal weight. Was she underweight, sure, but she was no longer the shivering hungry mess, trimmed down to the bone Woman she was two weeks ago, not to mention the potion had worn off.

So, she left her room, towards the Captain’s Quarters. The Ship was to say the least, expansive, larger than she had ever seen before, not to mention luxurious. It took her awhile to even find the Quarters, walking amongst the Crew, all Women, but when she did, she slowly opened the door.

“Alivia, Dearie, take a seat, I’ll be with you shortly.”

Alivia sat, her thin buttcheeks pressing against the soft fabric of the chair. Alivia impatiently ran her fingers through her white and black hair, fiddling with her ears, as she awaited the Captain. Then she stepped out from behind the curtain.

“Alivia, I see you have stabilized, the crew told me the stories you told them, I hope it doesn’t betray your trust. To repay your trust to them, let me trust you with something. You know I am a Pirate, and a Captain, you are a smart young Lass…”

Delina grabbed a potion vial, empty, and held it to her striking red eyes, matched only by Alivia onboard the ship.

“You remind me much of myself all those years ago, and I am not a woman to believe in gods’ enacting their will on earth, but you if anyone are a blessing to me. I have made it known to my crew my intent to pass on onto the Next Journey, and though you are the newest member of my crew, I have made it clear to my first mates that you are to be treated as my heir. I have only one task for you, as the Captain before me did, when this ship was the Ishmael, you must brew a potion, ‘For the head must have the brains and the ability to improvise, or they shall fail in leading’. You must go to my laboratory, there will be no guidance, simply brew. You will find your way, I know you can, Dearie”

-

The Door Creaked open, and Alivia did not know what to expect. She would never expect what she found. It was a beauty. The Room was an expansive half dome shape, jutting out from the back of the ship, it was the laboratory of her dreams, brought to life! She didn’t hesitate, none of the ingredients were labeled, intentionally she assumed, perhaps even hidden away by illusions.

She simply had to figure out the right ones.

[Intelligent Handicap Roll Bonus: 9]

Perception/Willpower: 39[+9]=48, Passed

It would come together perfectly, whatever she was making, and she certainly wasn’t sure, she knew she had the ingredients in the right combination. It was time for a test concoction, nothing that would last too long, if she had correctly made it as she so assumed.

(d10: 5) Effects Gained [Muscle Gain] for 2 Days

Alivia felt stronger. She knew the concoction wasn’t killing her or anything, or doing her any ill harm, so she knew that had worked. But she did need another potion… seeing as the one she had just drank well… couldn’t exactly be shown off, and she didn’t know the exact ingredients by heart

And so she went to work, concocting a potion to impress, one which she would bring before the Captain, to show her worth. She brewed tirelessly for hours, until at last she came across the perfect potion to show, one of a swirling gold and silver. It was time.

-

Alivia knocked softly upon the Captain’s door, seeing herself in, and taking the Seat before the Captain without a word, placing the Vial before Delina. Delina’s face was an enigma to her, till at last she cracked a smile

“Unique, I’ve never seen anything like it, and you’re using my ingredients... No telltale signs of failed brewing, you truly are the talent I hoped you would be. Now… Alivia, Dearie, drink the Potion.” She slid the vial across, it’s silver and gold liquid swirling inside.

“I… I will, I simply want to say thank you, Captain Delina” Alivia said, just in case of the worst. The Gold and Silver potion went down her throat, the taste was sweet, yet bitter. 

D10 to Determine Type: 10, Gain Fat Trait.

D41 to Determine First Trait: 41, Natural Athlete

Requisite Save: 90, Failed

D20 to Determine Second Trait: 10, Obesity Loves Company [Stage 1]

She worriedly looked down, worrying she might have used some weight extract by accident, thankfully she did not feel any of it’s effects. In fact, she felt even more fit, though she felt weird Aswell. It was likely nothing.

“Good, you aren’t dead.” Delina said, smiling with a chuckle. “Now, I think it’s about time the crew met their new captain…” She took off her large Brimmed Hat, with a feather plume, and placed it on Little Alivia’s head “Captain Alivia.”

-

Three Weeks Later, Two Pounds Gained Passively, now 90 Pounds [17 Fat Points]

Alivia looked down at the map, wondering where Delina had gone since she disembarked. She was getting used to this whole… Captain Thing. Her Body was mostly back to normal, even if her normal was extensively thin. Her clothes were a bit large for her at first, but the Ship’s tailor had gotten them down to her size before she tried them on, it’s not like Delina was that large to begin with, but it was one hell of a fix, according to the tailor. She looked out the Window of the Captain’s Quarters, on this beautiful massive ship, towards the Open Sea… this was her home now, she thought to herself. She was content with it, she didn’t long for her old dusty laboratory, but, even for a Alchemist and Witch, the Seas never rested. Treasure and Bounty was out here, and it was a Pirate’s Goal to Seek it… and she… she was a Pirate, no not just a Pirate, a Pirate Captain, the Captain of the Issa, the Ship of Shes who Sail the Seas!

X—X X—X X—X X—X X—X

And Thus Concludes the Prologue, setting up what is sure to be a grand adventure. I do also have a Chapter 1 Planned, even if it’s in early stages. Admittedly it was a pain to rewrite the entire thing, but I think it came out the better. Aswell, with such traits like Obesity loves Company, I’m going to be taking a tiered approach, almost similar to how I handled some of Sil’s Bonds. I think one of the weird things was a sort of dissidence in the sudden shift between Thin Sil and Fat Stuff My Face Hedonist Sil, even if there was in that case a reason, the Collar, which I hope to correct by making it tiered in implementation, especially with preference based Fat Traits, which I’ll show their tier status aswell indirectly in preferences. Another related but also not completely 100% related idea is a unique description for how the fat trait effects Alivia specifically, which I’ll probably do in the Updated+Bonds CharSheet which will follow Chapter 1 (which will introduce some of her bonds). Anyways, that’s all folks! To another Journey!

Those potions are pretty great, it was a big over sight to forget making them in retrospect!

Also love a pirate theme. especially with weight gain.

A couple minor writing critiques: push how the character looks and feels! Is Alivia leggy or does she have a long torso? Long hair or short, fair or dark? What's her natural temprament? Brave or anxious? Curious or superior?

One Week Later

The Rain battered down on the Wide windows of the Ship’s Laboratory, as Alivia fiddled around with a chest at her desk. It’d been taken from the ship’s last pillage before her sudden entrance as their Captain, but she simply was fascinated with it… what would be inside it. She’d never truly been a great lockpick, but a Pirate needs skills, and she needed to learn.

d100, -30 Due to Sheer Lack of Knowledge about Thievery: 4, Passed

Alivia at last cracked open the lock, and opened the miniature chest. Inside was a potion, a swirling mix of Lavender and Scarlet in a Taller than normal vial. Now maybe Alivia was simply a fool, brave, or curious, or maybe all at once, as she grabbed that vial, but she didn’t hesitate for more than a second.

She gulped down the sweet potion’s liquid, it’s taste an exquisite mix of Grape and Strawberry, somehow perfectly meshing in taste. She wrote down what she felt on her notepad, waiting to see the potions effects…

d12: 11, Gain Fat Trait

d41: 6, Gain River in Egypt

Requisite: 8, Passed

Underwhelming. She didn’t truly feel any different. She placed the now empty vial into her desk, as she walked towards the Great Window. The Thunder pounded as spears of light came down upon the sea from the sky. She parsed over her body, in the subtle reflection in the Great Window… she was as beautiful as ever.

Sure, she wasn’t curvy, but she was a beauty, as she’d ever be. Science was simply one part of her life, her great curiosity, but behind the bubbles and bubbly attitude with others, she always had greater goals. Being a Pirate Captain was never one of them, but it was a valuable step towards a greater goal. She hungered for something ever greater… 

Power, and now far from her dingy laboratory as a member of the resistance, she was her, captain of a ship. It energized her, it was invigorating, they were hers. Now, it was time for the first act of her Rise to Greatness. 

-

Two Weeks Later, One Pound Gained Passively, Now 91 Pounds

“Cooperate, hand over your goods, and you will be allowed to live.” Alivia shouted at the top of her lungs, the short svelte Captain having taking the highest part of the deck to stand upon, to give her a greater presence. “Fail to, and we will have no choice but to have you receive a… special reward. Kneel to accept my generous offer, stand if you wish to be receive such a reward”

One by One, the crew of the ship knelt, the line collapsing to half it’s height, good… except for one. A Girl with Silky White Wings, and in a Silver Dress. She did not kneel. She was barely older looking than Alivia, without any makeup on Aswell. Surely taller though, that she could tell, even if not by much, but certainly no wider.

“Do you refuse my generous offer?” Alivia said, softly

“I do.” The Angelblood Said, firmly but otherwise emotionless. The Crew gave muffled gasps, but they knew to keep silent otherwise

“Ladies, you know the special prize. Take her.”

Alivia motioned to two of her crew, as they grabbed the Angel Girl, and took her from the ship.

“Now, Ladies, Honored Assistants, Today, Take all you can to the Issa, Tonight, We Celebrate!”

-

The Next Day, One Pound Gained From Excessive Feasting, Now 92 Pounds

The Room was dark, the only light coming from the sun, dimmed by the Storm, and the sounds of the waves clashing only matched by the splash of water against the decks and the crew rushing to meet it. Alivia though, sat at her desk, before her the Angelblood, bound to a chair.

“Why did you refuse my generous offer… what is your name?” Alivia said, trying to mimic the authorities of her past.

“You have no authority over me, Pirate, I’ll tell you if I wish.”

“But I can make you. I have punishments for rowdy guests.”

“Why do you talk so weirdly, what the hell is wrong with you. You speak like you're fifty. Not barely older than me, from the looks of it!”

“I’m an elf, and you watch your tongue.” Alivia said, flatly

“I know, you take longer in the end, but you are the same as me and any other, even if you are all entitled.” The Angelblood growled back

“Silence.” Alivia shouted, waving her hand to cast a silencing spell on the Angelblood.

Intelligence: 98, Passed

The Angelblood went silent, even as her lips moved, till she at last realized, and sunk into the chair.

“I will return, my esteemed guest, when I have completed my work. You will be confined to one of the ship’s guest rooms. Make yourself comfortable, and don’t bother trying to escape.”

-

Two Days Later

Alivia stood, looking out the window, reading through a heavy book, it’s cover worn, but it’s pages clear. She had never had it before, a grand spellbook, with all the known Magics of the world, and how to cast them, with countless potion recipes detailed in it’s back pages, it was her dream book.

But then she came across something that intrigued her.

“Hexing” She said, inquisitively, turning over the page into the unseen chapter.

‘Hexing is a form of Arcane Arts which can be utilized outside of the limits of Magical Normalcy, but is unstable. Read with Caution the following pages, for one who uses hexing, especially if they lack magical ability, may be faced with unwanted consequences.’

“Magic… without Magic.” 

Wasn’t that the Point of Potions. Alivia had never been an adept spell caster, even if she had latent ability, as an Elf. She was the worst of her class, but she tried, and she had tried, enough… but what if this was more?

She surged over the pages, she took the night to test, as the ruthless endless storms bore down upon the ship.

Many… Many... Hours Later

Alivia looked down before her, her first attempt at a Hexing Scroll, the hardest way to cast it said, but she had to try the hardest, she was Determined, she always had been. She wouldn’t stop now. Now, she simply had to test it…

She knew exactly who.

-

“Welcome, Esteemed Guest” She said, coldly, as the Angelblood was dragged in, her dress replaced with a simpler one, and her silky Yellowish-White hair was a bit of a mess. But otherwise she was the same, even her firm, determined face.

“You May Speak” Alivia said, waving away the silence.

“You will not break me, Pirate” the Angelblood said, her voice free of fear.

“You will call me Captain Alivia, Angelblood.”

“Its Selia -”

“Very well... Selia, I am offering you a new offer, which you may refuse or accept. You may stay as my Prisoner, and I will do as I wish with you, or you will join my crew, and act as my Assistant. You will share in the rewards, and will be free to go about the ship...

So, Selia, what will it be?”

Selia looked down, her determined face for the first time fading.

The Room was silent, a pause as Selia store into her chained hands, the chains on her ankles dragging her down at every moment.

“I… accept”

“Good.  Welcome to the Issa, Selia. Now…”

Alivia pulled out the Hexing Scroll, smiling

“As your first test, this” Alivia said, with a wave breaking the Angelborn’s chains.

“Now, now, Stand still, and I will cast this scroll…”

Alivia unfolded the scroll, placing her palm unto it, a small symbol forming on her hand as the scroll crumpled

“You know it’s wonderful to have an assistant.” Alivia said, smirking

A Blast of Light engulfed the Room for a moment, as Alivia cast the Hex

-

Alivia woke up on the floor, the Laboratory was a mess. She looked at the- wait, was that an Elf-

Alivia and Selia have Swapped Bodies.

|Level 1|Elven Wizard|

Current Weight: 90

ATHLETICS: 80(81)-10=70

CONSTITUTION: 45-35=10 

INTELLIGENCE: 80(86)+20+10=110

WILLPOWER: 25+10+5=40

CHARISMA: 70+10=80

FAT-FETISH: 66 NORMIE: 80

FAT POINTS: 17, Underweight, 5.25 Pounds Per Point

FAT FEATS:

STRESS EATING:

the PC deals with stress and failure by over eating. Any day they fail a roll, or are in a stressful situation, they will attempt to overeat. WILLPOWER check negates that day.

FAST METABOLISM:

whether through youth, a high fat burn from lean muscle mass or just the genetic lottery, this PC gains weight very slowly. WEIGHT GAIN from OVEREATING is halved, CONSTITUTION checks to avoid weight gain are rolled with ADVANTAGE.

NATURAL ATHLETE: "How long did I train for winning this marathon? What do you mean, I just thought everyone looked like they were having fun?" This PC is blessed by God to be an amazing athlete. While at NORMAL WEIGHT they automatically pass ATHLETICS tests, while at OVERWEIGHT they roll ATHLETICS with ADVANTAGE. They fail to take Athletics penalties until they reach 35 FAT POINTS and from their only take half penalties.

OBESITY LOVES COMPANY: whether they think their friends would look cute with extra pounds or think that if they can't be thin, no one can, this PC wants others to gain. Roll with ADVANTAGE on CHARISMA bonus on persuading friendly NPCS to over eat, when casting a weight gain spell, a spellcaster with this trait gains ADVANTAGE

RIVER IN EGYPT: "they shrank in the wash", "I'm the same weight as always", "only five pounds" says the PC in total denial of their weight gain. DISADVANTAGE to all ATHLETICS or WILLPOWER checks involved with weight loss, the PC gains a +2 CHARISMA bonus on checks against "FAT FETISH" NPCS and -2 against "NORMIE" PCs per FAT POINT over 24. A SORCERESS rolls CHARISMA spell checks as if she had the FAT FETISH tag.

APPEARANCE: Alivia has returned to a normal elvish weight, despite being underweight, she is no longer painfully thin. 

PREFERENCES: Female-Weighted Bisexual, Slight Feeder Fetish, Unrealized

—————————

|Level 1|Angelborn Cleric|

Name: Selia

Race: Angelborn

Class: Cleric

Height: 5’3

Starting Weight: 109

Current Weight: 109

Hit Points: 24

(Point Rolls: 87, 33, 41, 94, 97)

ATHLETICS: 41+5=46

CONSTITUTION: 33+5+10=48

INTELLIGENCE: 94+5=99

WILLPOWER: 87+5+20=113

CHARISMA: 97+5+10=117

FAT POINTS: 19, Underweight, 5.65 Pounds Per Point

FAT FEATS:

RIVER IN EGYPT: "they shrank in the wash", "I'm the same weight as always", "only five pounds" says the PC in total denial of their weight gain. DISADVANTAGE to all ATHLETICS or WILLPOWER checks involved with weight loss, the PC gains a +2 CHARISMA bonus on checks against "FAT FETISH" NPCS and -2 against "NORMIE" PCs per FAT POINT over 24. A SORCERESS rolls CHARISMA spell checks as if she had the FAT FETISH tag.

SWEET TOOTH: "Another slice you say? Well it is so hard to resist...", this character has a taste for sugar (and grease, fat, salt etc), making it hard to control themselves around unhealthy food. WILLPOWER rolls to avoid OVEREATING are rolled with DISADVANTAGE

-X-

That is the pre-swap character profiles, below are the post-swap character profiles, where the real magic has happened, Aswell as the Hex Stat Suck... which is a little intriguing consequence to this sort of thing.

-X-

Hex Stat Suck

Alivia Suck: 21, 29, 14, 3, 9

Selia Suck: 22, 60, 62, 69, 35

-Stats Lost Are Halved-

Result Alivia: +1, +31, +48, +66, +26

Result Selia: -1, -16, -24, -33, -13

-

|Level 1|Angelblood Wizard|

Race: Angelblood

Current Weight: 109

ATHLETICS: 80+1(81)+5-10=76

CONSTITUTION: 45+31(76)+5-20=61

INTELLIGENCE: 80+48(128)+5+20=153

WILLPOWER: 25+66(91)+5+5=101

CHARISMA: 70+26(96)+5=101

FAT POINTS: 19, Underweight, 5.65 Pounds Per Point

-

|Level 1|Elven Cleric|

Current Weight: 90

ATHLETICS: 41-1(40)

CONSTITUTION: 33-16(17)-15+10=11

INTELLIGENCE: 94-24(70)+10=80 

WILLPOWER: 87-33(54)+10+20=84

CHARISMA: 97-13(84)+10+10=104

FAT POINTS: 17, Underweight, 5.25 Pounds Per Point

-X-

I’ve got bright hopes for what’s to follow, and hopefully my determination to power through with the next chapter will continue!

I"m interested in seeing what's going to happen with this!

Two pieces of constructive criticism:

you have a lot of gaps between your sentences. I'm not sure what you're writing on so it might be hard to alter, but it flows better if there's smaller gaps.

Maybe a little more description of the characters physicality. Are they tall/short, thin/curvy, muscluar/soft etc.

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

I"m interested in seeing what's going to happen with this!

Two pieces of constructive criticism:

you have a lot of gaps between your sentences. I'm not sure what you're writing on so it might be hard to alter, but it flows better if there's smaller gaps.

Maybe a little more description of the characters physicality. Are they tall/short, thin/curvy, muscluar/soft etc.

If you mean between each text block, Yea google docs and curvage seem to have a different approach to how it spaces out text it seems, makes it an absolute pain to convert on mobile which is what I use most of the time.

Chapter 1: In the Hands of the Beholder

Alivia wiped her eyes, looking down at the wings which now encased her. Selia… and her body were before her, lain limp and still in slumber. She felt like she was in limbo, torn from herself as her clothes felt small against her slightly greater frame.

Her legs were as long as ever, but a slight twitch she had not noticed to the Angelblood’s body... her new body, she felt it firmly. She shivered, muttering under her breath, her voice now warped to the angelblood’s own “Hell.”

-

One Week Later.

Alivia was tired. In a matter of moments, in one single mistake, the new normal had been turned upside down. She had managed to convince her crew that it was indeed her, sure, even if she could barely remember it under a cover of drinks. But now Selia… that Angelblood who now had the skin of an Elf, she said she had something she wished to say, at least emerging from the wretched room where she had allowed her to stay.

Alivia hovered over the desk, bare breasted with a skirt upon her waist. Her pair of long legs protruding into the air, much like her own she did assess, one of the many similarities between them she found. She despised being torn from her own body, but she would be lying if she didn’t find it a perk to have wings.

The Door creeped open. The Groundbound former Angelblood, now silvered and black haired, stark red eyes starring towards her.

“Captain” She said, as determined as ever… even if it was with the tongue of another.

“Selia” Alivia responded, blunt in her words, giving up on the cloak she wore before her, as a Bra formed around the body’s ample breasts, an illusion perhaps, but one real enough.

“Now, Captain… I know someone who would be able to alleviate this… affliction a certain scroll brought upon us…” Selia said, motioning to their bodies.

“Playing Nice now?” Alivia said grimacing, her feet taking to the ground, the silk white wings reclining.

“Well, my Captor-Captain, they are not exactly on perfect terms with me.”

Beside her an illusion flickered to life, hanging in the air and reflecting her following words

“She, High Priestess Caligisa, the Sun’s Avatar… the head of my faith, before I was rejected after failing the Great Trial… she severed me from the church which raised me.”

“So, you wish for our crew to?”

“Assist me in a plot. Now, the ship you found me upon, they were my exile, I was an official stowaway, you could say. It’s a magically potent fruit, easily able to be enchanted with a multitude of spells… even if they are not of my Goddesses’ want.”

“So?”

“I wish to curse these fruits, to afflict the Isle with an epidemic of sin, till it at last reaches the top. Then, when even she is afflicted, I may return to win her favour… and alleviate this affliction. Then, she will grant us a gift, and alleviate this curse upon us both, and return us to our own bodies…”

“And, the affliction you wish to bring?”

“The Church despises Gluttony, for it is a Cardinal Sin, and the signs of waists growing would bring them much discomfort, as these delicious fruit proliferate, they will slowly rise to the top, till the isle is consumed with a need for a savior. And that is where we come in.”

“You are quite the scheming devil, maybe my body is doing you good.”

“I’ll have you know I’m no devil, and I do-“

“Don’t get upset, it’s a compliment, now sit, drink, I’m trying out a new recipe.”

-

1d5: 4

2d4: 4 and 4

Four Nights Later, Midnight. 

Selia and Alivia Gain 4 Pounds Each, now 94 and 113 Respectively, Alivia now at 20 Fat Points

Four Nights had gone by since the plan had first been formulated, and for those four days, they went about the cursing of the Fruit, untainted by the cargo hold, and untouched through time, magically sustained… truly wonderful little buggers. But that was not all. 

Every Lunchtime and Dinner was filling, Alivia experimented with Cooking, a pastime she had grown to love, even if perhaps her new body made her snip a bit too much while preparing, an unfound gluttony emerging perhaps, but nothing major, she wouldn’t notice it, nor would Selia.

She smiled as the table was coated in empty plates, Selia across it, both their waistbands out two notches, but not one more.

“If only we had such -hic- food more often, perhaps plundering your -hic- getaway cruise was the best decision I could have made, the ingredients are -hic- spectacular!” Alivia said, a mug or two of ale already down her throat.

“Yes, now… we should be reaching the last of the fruit by next mid-day…” Selia said, her ale at her side, not even a sip less than hours before. “We simply need to test it.”

“-hic- On ourselves?” Alivia said, a moment of clarity emerging from the thick veil of a ** state.

“Well, yes. We can’t exactly test all of it, given we need to keep track of our weights to test the effects, but it shouldn’t be too much.”

“Well we should just warp our minds to think ourselves as round as -hic- pigs from the start”

“That’s exactly what we’ll do, after we test it. The First Batch will breach the barrier, then we can prepare second batches which will not have the same effect, which can breach to the top.”

“You know, maybe this -hic- affliction upon us is a blessing in disguise for me. You probably would have me hung by my britches, if that mind of yours kept running, and mine was too -hic- ** to catch on”

“Perhaps.” Selia said, walking over to the cursed fruit, picking two from the batch. She extended one to Alivia, a Silver and Red Fruit, able to be eaten in one bite “This one is yours”

“Looks -hic- delicious.” Alivia said, taking it in hand as Selia lifted her own, a Purple and Gold Fruit of a similar size to her mouth’s reach

“Let us Eat!” Selia said, as they both devoured their fruits.

-

2d6: 5 and 6

5d20: 48

6d20: 56

Coin flip to decide who receives first roll: Heads, Alivia

Alivia Gains 48 Pounds, Selia Gains 56, They are now 161 [28 Fat Points] and 150 [28 Fat Points] Respectively

2d20 to Determine Willpower Hit: 18 and 3

Alivia’s Willpower is now 83, Selia’s Willpower is now 81

Alivia Con 53, Selia 5-Base

24 Saves:

CON A: 100, Failed, Gain Weak Wind

CON S: 78, Failed, Gain Heavy and Horny

WIL A: 98, Failed, Gain Guilty Conscience 

WIL S: 7, Passed

Alivia Con 47, Selia 5

26 Saves:

CON A: 70, Failed, Gain Too Full to Workout

CON S: 68, Failed, Gain All in the Gut

WIL A: 89, Failed, Gain Wide and Weak Willed

WIL S: 4, Passed

Alivia Con 41, Selia 5

28 Saves:

CON A: 57, Failed, Gain Badonkadonk

CON S: 8, Failed, Gain Too Full to Workout

WIL A: 84, Failed, Gain Crumbs in Bed

WIL S: 90, Failed, Gain Lazy Bones

-

Alivia Gains: Weak Wind, Guilty Conscience, Too Full to Workout, Wide and Weak Willed, Badonkadonk, and Crumbs in Bed

Selia Gains: Heavy and Horny, All in the Gut, Too Full to Workout, and Lazy Bones, and as a Bonus, Natural Athlete (I don’t feel like doing athletic calcs)

-

|Level 1|Angelblood Wizard|

Race: Angelblood

Current Weight: 161

ATHLETICS: 81+5-10=76

CONSTITUTION: 76+5-20-Weight=37

INTELLIGENCE: 128+5+20=153

WILLPOWER: 91-18(73)+5+5-Weight=79

CHARISMA: 96+5=101

FAT POINTS: 28, Overweight, 5.65 Pounds Per Point

-

|Level 1|Elven Cleric|

Current Weight: 150

ATHLETICS: 40

CONSTITUTION: 17-15+10-Weight=5 Base

INTELLIGENCE: 70+10=80 

WILLPOWER: 54+10+20=84

CHARISMA: 84+10+10=104

FAT POINTS: 28, Overweight, 5.25 Pounds Per Point

-

Alivia felt her body… growing, bloating. She looked how at her legs, only to find a bulge of fat flesh covering her lap, as she felt her ass press against her tight bottoms till at last they gave a loud

RIP

Alivia’s face flushed with red, as her clothes tore under her expanding body, not even noticing Selia’s own bulging belly, quite a bit larger than hers. She expected something, but not this.

POP

The Button from Selia’s belt went flying, as Alivia looked to her, her face looking slightly plush, accompanied with a red blush.

“We should… -hic-, rest on this…” Alivia said, getting out of her chair

“Yes…” Selia replied, perhaps realizing a mistake in trying out these fruits meant to make others swell on themselves, perhaps realizing she grabbed a high potency one, instead of a low potency one, perhaps both, Alivia didn’t know. She just needed to sleep.

-

The Next Day.

Alivia looked in the mirror, towards the Angelic Body, now with a way fatter ass, and a fat stomach to match. The Long Thin Legs of an Adventurer, now coated with layer of lard, and the chin, once devoid of even the slightest plush, while not a double chin was now soft, if still distinct.

This wouldn’t do.

But, they had work to do…

“We need to work off this weight first” Selia said, firmly

“Can’t we just extract it?” Alivia replied

“It’s… well the fruit it’s special. It’s effects can’t just be simply extracted or transferred.”

“Then how the hell were we supposed to get the weight off High Priestess?”

“Well, I have a special hex, but it’s not something I made, it was made by an old friend, but I lost contact with them.”

“Well, great, now we are swollen, fat, hogs, and we have to work off a sudden new third of our weight!”

“Well, you are an alchemist… certainly you can make up some potions…”

“I’m running out of ingredients, but my normal supplier won’t exactly recognize me, especially now with my body with you nearly double my old weight”

“Calm down… please” Selia gasped as she waved her hand

Willpower for Cast Calming: 9, Passed

“It’s… it’s just I’m not used to this, I’m used to being an elf, not having wings, not being a fucking pig with so much excess flesh it’s just, it’s-“

“I know, we are in a whole new world, found in each other’s bodies, now quite a bit heavier, but we can get through it, first we simply need to work to get this done.”

“But-“

“With my body swollen, you won’t be anywhere near recognizable, take it as an advantage, then when we have delivered these fruits, we’ll be able to work this off-“

Selia snapped her fingers

“Just like that”

“Well… we should be a few days away from Port, so we have that time to adjust to… this.”

-

Four Days Later.

“Come One, Come All, Fruits for Sale, Come Get the Finest Fruit from Acrods the Land!” Alivia shouted in the market, as a dainty Lass, with the dress of Nobility walked towards the Stand

“Do you have free samples?” She asked, the nobility in her voice clear

“We indeed do” Selia said as she reached for a Shimmering Golden Fruit, extending it to her “It is my Honour”

“Why you are so courteous” the Young Regal Lass said, taking the fruit, and taking the fruit in hand and bitting into it, however small it was.

1d6: 1

1d20: 11

It wasn’t exactly noticeable to those in the crowd, but Alivia and Selia watched as the waistband of the Noble Dress shifted slightly to accommodate a growing paunch that the Noble would not even notice, for the fruit was cursed to make all but the casters think that the new weight was what they always were, bar highly skilled magic users… who simply would passively be able to prevent it, but that was no flaw to them.

“Simply delicious, I must have more!” The Noble Lass said, the uncontained addictive properties of the fruit on full display, extending her purse to them “I’ll take as many as this can pay for”

“Thank you, Kind Madam” Selia said, taking the purse, and grabbing a bag, placing all the fruits it could fit inside. She extended it out, with a smile “Enjoy, we will have regular shipments coming in!”

As the Noble Lady left, she grabbed two fruits, stuffing them into her face…

2d6: 3 and 6

9d6: 107

As she went, she absolutely ballooned without a single reaction from the crowd. Patient Zero had been sent. Now, it was a matter of spread, and they simply had to wait. And Alivia was left smiling, as the sun set and the stock ran dry, people growing larger and larger before her, she looked to Selia, while it would be a while, their plan was perfectly on track.

-

Midnight, In a Drunken Whirl.

“-Hic- It Worked!” Alivia cheered, downing another mug of ale, and patting Selia’s bulbous belly in a ** haze

“In-hic-deed” Selia cheered, half naked from the alcohol. It was the first tike Alivia had ever seen her **, and it’s clear a tolerance for drink was not transferred.

“I’m  -hic- looking -hic- good for a piggy” Alivia said, inching closer to Selia

“I’d the -hic- same, fat-ass” Selia bit back, slapping Alivia’s bulbous bottom

“Maybe I could teach -hic-“

It was a blur from there.

-

The Next Morming

Alivia awoke from half naked, hungover, but determined... it was what had to be done. They were to spend their time in the isles lush barriers, the Crew would manage the ship, while they worked off the excess weight... alone... together.

-

Advantage-Disadvantage Chart

Alivia:

Ath+NatAth

Ath-Weak Wind

Ath-TFTW if Wil Failed

Selia

Ath+NatAth

Ath-TFTW if Wil Failed

Ath -5 Threshold from Lazy Bones

River in Egypt will not yet apply.

-First

Alivia: 30, Passed

Selia: 77, Passed

Alivia: 56, Passed

Selia: 24, Passed

-1 Fat Point, 27

-Second

Alivia: 16, Passed

Selia: 62, Passed

Alivia: 38, Passed

Selia: 38, Failed

Alivia -1 Fat Point, 26

-Third

Alivia: 80, Passed (Barely)

Selia: 17, Passed

Alivia: 57, Passed

Selia: 77, Failed

Alivia -1 Fat Point, 25

-Fourth

Alivia: 20, Passed

Selia: 60, Passed

Alivia: 32, Passed

-1 Fat Point, 24 and 26 Respectively

-Fifth

Alivia: 58, Passed

Selia: 29, Passed

Alivia: 10, Passed

Selia: 15, Passed

-1 Fat Point, 23 and 25 Respectively

-Sixth

Alivia: 12, Passed

Selia: 10, Passed

Alivia: 54, Passed

Selia: 20, Passed

-1 Fat Point, 22 and 24 Respectively

-Seventh

Alivia: 75, Passed

Alivia: 24, Passed

Selia: 38, Failed

Alivia -1 Fat Point, 21

-Eight

Alivia: 52, Passed

Selia: 87, Failed

Alivia: 41, Passed

Selia: 70, Failed

Alivia -1 Fat Point, 20, Selia +1 Fat Point, 25

-Ninth

Alivia: 52, Passed

Selia: 38, Passed

Alivia: 97, Failed

Selia: 26, Passed

Selia -1 Fat Point, 24

-Tenth

Alivia: 78, Passed

Selia: 9, Passed

Alivia: 6, Passed

Selia: 29, Passed

-1 Fat Point, 19 and 23 Respectively

-

Four Months Later.

Alivia looked out at the Water, the Sun glimmering across it as the Sun set. Four Months she thought, Four Months of near total isolation, excusing the Crew’s regular dropoffs of food. They made sure to steer clear of the Isle of the Goddess, that isle was probably swollen to Kingdom come by now, and it was well and due for a new shipment.

But she felt the a touch on her shoulder. Herself, once a time ago, but now Selia. They’d kept each other company for this time, perhaps a bit too involved, but nothing serious, it was simply sparing their spirits from ware, not to mention she found some enjoyment in their plusher forms, even if it was equally a turnoff.

“It’s almost over” Selia said, taking her side. Selia had a small cuddle fluff still remaining on her, she’d been a bit more lazy than Alivia in that regard, but they’d gotten down to mostly trim, Alivia herself growing weirdly attached to the ability to fly… well, mentally, she was literally attached since the swap.

“Indeed, and the next act begins, doesn’t it?”

“The Whole Worlds a Stage, and we are simply it’s actors.” Selia smiled, shuffling closer

“And Tomorrow… we act, tonight… we enjoy the company” Alivia said, leaning for a kiss.

-X-X-X-

And here it is, the First Chapter in the Eclipse of Alivia, quite a saga on its own, from thin to fat and back again, the Stage is set for the True First Act, as the game they play will bring them ever closer to a dangerous foe, as they quest to return to their own bodies!