Zendaya

G414

4 hours ago, G414 said:

Btw she’s looking bustier these days

48711EF7-54ED-4B79-A27C-9B4731E28A2C.jpeg

She is cadaverously skinny.  A terrible role model for adolescent girls.  Years from now Zendaya will admit that her daily intake was 2 grapes and a cracker plus a gallon of spring water per day during this time.  Worst of all, for women that deliberately do this. the starvation causes her hormonal balance to be wrecked for months and her periods stopped like a concentration camp victim.  What I'm describing has actually happened before, many times in the fashion industry with the horrifically skinniest "fashion models" later revealing the truth of being quite starved by "managers".  Zendaya needs medical help because you're looking directly at a classic case of starvation for money here, folks.  CONCLUSION  -  I, for one, say Moderators please delete this revolting content ASAP.  Please hurry !!!  🤔

On 10/2/2023 at 7:49 PM, thadrou90 said:

How is this thread, which shouldn’t exist at all, now on page three??

-be me

-scrolling celebrity page

- “ooh Zendaya is on page one! Is my dream of Thicc Zendaya coming true at last? Have my years of daydreams of a plus-size Spider-Man girlfriend going to make an appearance in the third… third Spider-Man movie!? Is she a PEAR I MUST KNOW —

- me now: 😑

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

-be me

-scrolling celebrity page

- “ooh Zendaya is on page one! Is my dream of Thicc Zendaya coming true at last? Have my years of daydreams of a plus-size Spider-Man girlfriend going to make an appearance in the third… third Spider-Man movie!? Is she a PEAR I MUST KNOW —

- me now: 😑

Legit, Zendaya is an incredibly attractive woman, and looks hot as fuck in this dress, but she's not really matching the description for this forum.

• 3 weeks later...