Do you guys ever feel worried for model’s health?

Guest Brad1431010

• Curvage Model

I’ve been into feedism since, well, I can remember. I dabbled in it for years, but really decided to give in eventually and live for myself.

I’m one of the gainers that you all probably consider too fat but I’m really into it, and that’s what matters to me. I love the way my body is feeling and looking as I grow. So I’m going to keep doing it.

I definitely don’t feel like I’m missing out on life. I love my life and have a lot of fun in it. I feel super pumped that I found myself in a position to do what I do. I have hobbies, friends, pets, etc etc like everyone else. Typical stuff. 

Its surprising to me that my obesity and clips involving it, something that’s so sexy to me, bums others out. I mean, of course normies that aren’t about it might raise an eyebrow. Just was a bit shocked to see on here. 

I guess I just wanted to offer a scary super fat perspective. ;) 

Edited by Beauregarde

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I just always worry about how much of the motive of the super ambitious gainer is their own pleasure vs succumbing to the pressure to gain from viewers on this site. And money. No job at Target is going to bring in the money that gainers on here get, I guarantee you that!!! 

Not being a gainer on here is hard because people look at me like “why are you here then” “you’re what?...  Happy with how you look now!? NO woman is allowed to feel that way!!! What are you thinking?” Women have 2 options, you need to want to be thinner or want to be fatter, no one is turned on by self acceptance and confidence!!!

Also, like I always say, just change the name of the site from Curvage to Gainage and kick me off then, but if the mods want to say that it’s not about that then I guess I still have every right to post. But there are many guys who want to push gaining on me or act like gaining is a necessity to posting here and that I don’t belong.

I do understand more and more that some people really want to live out their gaining fantasies, for me it is just a fantasy (my gain had been unintentional but I do sometimes fantasize about intentional gaining, but it is fantasy only).

I just hope that all of the models that are gaining truly enjoy it, I can see it really being easy to fall into the suggestion of gaining on here even if you don’t really want to. And then, as @Beauregarde mentioned, she feels the men on here think she’s “too fat”. I’m guessing mostly because so many guys on here have that 200lb cutoff. So that to me is the worst part, if a model is being influenced by her fans it could so easily drive her insane! She seems to be doing it for herself though which is great!   I’ve had people get personally offended that I wouldn’t gain for them!( a stranger on the Internet) and then I’ve has guys on here say I’m at the “high end” of the range that they consider attractive. Even in this thread someone was taking about gaining to a 20-22 BMI, which is still way in the range of a normal BMI so how thin are these women supposedly starting at and how does someone consider themselves an FA if that’s their taste? Then in the next few sentences say they want to see a 5 foot tall woman gain to 250! 

Seeing the backlash that MamaHorker got for losing weight because she medically needs to was very upsetting as well. This girl had all these health problems and some  d bag is berating her because her losing weight “doesn’t make his dick happy”? I don’t get that, I’m attracted to fat/chubby people. Gaining or losing isn't an end all be all for me. Plus she’s worried about her life, I can’t believe anyone who be so nasty about that!

What worries me the most is that all of the big gainers had under-eating disorders before becoming gainers. So I think they find that gaining is empowering but at the same time it is still a way to continuously change their bodies, hoping to, I guess eventually hit a goal that they are happy at but it seems it always changes. The standards for “thin enough” are so incredibly ridiculous I can see wanting to go in the total opposite direction, even in some of the starter belly threads here the women are being berated for having an ounce of belly fat, it makes me wonder if the men on here actually like non-thin women or if they just like degrading them. But also it reinforces to women who look at them that they will NEVER be thin enough.

But anyway, yes I worry about the gainers because of how much their fan base most likely plays into it and of course that they might eventually regret their decision. And that men on this site barely know what they even want half the time, so to try to cater to them I feel would be incredibly disappointing. And of course the physical health issues, but mostly the emotional aspect I worry about for gainers.  If something makes someone happy and truly turns them on I am all for it. I just hope they are really doing it for themselves.

Well written post. I completely agree. Life is too short to do something that majorly impacts you to please others. Definitely only good if everyone is truly enjoying it. 💕