Stephroxxx

6 hours ago, Number21 said:

One of the all time greats, dropping in for a surprise visit! You're absolutely lovely and we all wish you were around more just so we could enjoy your presence! 😊

13 hours ago, Chihuly said:

How come I missed this thread. You are sooo beautiful!!!

Awww, thank you! You will be seeing much more of me these days! πŸ˜‰Β 

1 hour ago, edwardelsancho said:

Haha, I never post, but this deserves a coming out of the closet to post! Welcome back!!!! You look amazing. I remember you lost a ton of weight and you were super thin. What happened? I mean, I think you look amazing either way, but personally, I think you are stunning bigger.Β 

I feel honored here lolol...thank you sweets!!! I’m so glad to be back! :)Β 

I think just life happened and I love food. Lol I can’t give up my faves...just doesn’t happen! Lol 🀀 

20 hours ago, stephROXXX said:

I feel honored here lolol...thank you sweets!!! I’m so glad to be back! :)Β 

I think just life happened and I love food. Lol I can’t give up my faves...just doesn’t happen! Lol 🀀 

Haha, happy to pay out a few compliments. I get it though. Weight goes up and down. I have lost 100+lbs four times before in my life so I know how hard it is, the constant battle, and the nightmare it is keeping it off. Plus, I also know the woes of having to hear about gaining it all back. Like the standard "what happened??" lol. I will say this, I know that we all see our own bodies differently than the ways others view us, but I think you personally look amazing big. You have one of those figures that just embraces weight. I am sure that everyone else would agree. lol. Hopefully you are just as happy, or preferably happier now.Β 

• 2 weeks later...