Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
7 hours ago, scottfree said:

Are you trying to give the Hannibal Lecter creep-out speech to a stranger you hope might be reading comments on a completely different website?

dude, you’re not Hannibal Lecter. You’re the dude throwing semen through his cell bars. 

See, the way jokes and references work is that you mention the original source material, and you can even subvert it given the subject you’re trying to merge it with. For instance, bellymon posted “Silence of the Hams” because, and get this, the original title was Silence of the Lambs but he used a rhyming word in its place to make it work in a new context. 

So, in reference to that posting, editing the Hannibal Lector speech to reflect the topic by replacing certain words follows the same format - it’s not intended to be read as a message to anyone, it’s intended for anyone familiar with the original speech to see it in a new way. Given that you’ve seen the film, yet still were unable to process this basic element of human understanding leads me to believe there’s been a lot of moments in your life where someone has had to lead you away from an interaction where you started getting angry and confused and had to slowly explain why you shouldn’t be to no avail.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Normally I don't participate in anything other than providing content, as you can see from my posts, and looking through your post history, I would encourage you to do the same. Why not reach back into your VHS archives and make a topic of your own for a change?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...