My GFs quarantine beer belly. She hates it. I love it.

PotBelly

Guest GirlBelliesAreCute

I dare you to tease her about her belly. Tease her/ talk about the belly shelf or how her shirt gets caught under the bottom of her belly. Let me know how she reacts when you tease her.

Does she still pop the button on her pants or button shirts?

On 11/3/2021 at 3:16 PM, GirlBelliesAreCute said:

I dare you to tease her about her belly. Tease her/ talk about the belly shelf or how her shirt gets caught under the bottom of her belly. Let me know how she reacts when you tease her.

Does she still pop the button on her pants or button shirts?

Lol I'm not going to tease her. I've given her small teases about stuff, like asking when we were due and gotten a punch for it. She's much shorter than me but if she's angry she could beat the crap out of me. 

She's never popped any buttons like that, at least yet, though she's been close. She still unbuttons her pants a lot, even when we're eating out in public now. 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:04 AM, PotBelly said:

Later after a few drinks she was about to take her sweater off and when she lifted she was wearing a t-shirt under it that clung to her belly. As she was doing that a friend came over, patted her on the belly and said "you've gained a few pounds there huh?" Another said she could see her shirt straining and I think there were bunch of other things. I thought they were kind of assholes but I'll admit hearing others talk to her like that was pretty hot. I wasn't expecting that and she took it well. It's the first time I can remember others being so open to her face. 

She was already a bit buzzed by the time she got to the party and when she gets a few drinks in she lets loose a bit so she was showing off her stomach soon after, rubbing it and talking about how she's not that chubby.

This bit is really hot. I would love for somebody to grab and tease my partner's belly. I'm jealous. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to update though I had to go out of town for the weekend before last. I text to ask how she's spending her Saturday night and she sends me a picture of a Domino's Pizza box and two packs of beer. I ask who she's spending it with and she says "just me, the cats and whole lotta junk." 

This weekend she's at our friends and they're trying on swimsuits since they're going to some kind of spa thing soon. They wanted to look retro or something so they bought these old fashioned ones. My gf has this dark blue pretty much black all in one swimsuit. I was texting both her and one of her friends and I tell the friend that I'm jealous. They had been drinking and taking photos of each other and used some app to put a filter on them to make them look like old Polaroids. The friend sends me a few saying "check out that bod" with a wink. My girls outfit looked tight and a bunch of the photos were framed that if I didn't know any better her friend was focusing on her belly. Don't blame her. 

Again I'd show photos but this threads getting more views than I expected and I don't know how I feel about sharing to a large audience lol. 

• 1 month later...
Guest vskmavs

I just read the whole thread and I’d like to thank you for sharing these updates! It was great to see how your girlfriend has gained weight recently. I'm also happy for the two of you, both that she's apparently accepting the new measurements and the extra pounds and that you're enjoying the whole situation. I’d like to ask a question: do you know how much she is weighing now and how many pounds she has gained? Once again, thanks for sharing and please keep us up to date.

10 hours ago, Vick said:

I just read the whole thread and I’d like to thank you for sharing these updates! It was great to see how your girlfriend has gained weight recently. I'm also happy for the two of you, both that she's apparently accepting the new measurements and the extra pounds and that you're enjoying the whole situation. I’d like to ask a question: do you know how much she is weighing now and how many pounds she has gained? Once again, thanks for sharing and please keep us up to date.

I don't know how much she weighs right now because she won't tell me but I thought I heard her say around 140 a month or so back. I think that would be a 30 pound gain in the last year and a half. Give or take? 

She was accepting until she went to the doctor around the holidays and the doctor told her it might be a good idea to look after herself a bit better since a few numbers were high. So her mom brought a rowing machine over and she's actually been using it. It's only been a few days though. Being healthy is priority but I'm also sad when I think about her losing weight lol. I'll support her any way I can. 

But we've been eating and drinking so much during the holidays. Just beers, candy, cake, pizza. I've put on a few pounds myself. 

On 1/8/2022 at 8:39 AM, extra_m13 said:

how are things going? any gain is always welcome, probably the real challenge is to make it a permanent one because the lady has to accept a new self in a way

I haven't noticed much difference lately but it's hard to when she's wearing huge sweaters and sweat pants all the time now. She still feels as squishy though. Some days she says she's accepting of it and will just buy comfortable clothes then there are other days like after the doctor or her mom making comments that she'll say she's going to start exercising and eating better. I'm not sure how much she'll have to do that to lose her belly. As long as she stays comfortable. Though it would nice if it was with her belly. 

I posted a side by side photo the other day but chickened out and took it down lol so you may have seen it for yourself if you were quick, but she's definitely got enough of a belly now compared to what she had that it'll probably take time to lose. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Superdelta22222

Definitely still care.  Would love to hear some more anecdotes or descriptions of these newest 7lbs.  Like ~40 total now right?  Any more on the pants tearing story?

On 3/24/2022 at 5:37 PM, Superdelta22222 said:

Definitely still care.  Would love to hear some more anecdotes or descriptions of these newest 7lbs.  Like ~40 total now right?  Any more on the pants tearing story?

I dunno man she hasn't been completely straight with how much she's gained. But that does seem about right?

The pants: she said they kept shrinking in the wash and a few weeks ago she forced them on and it ripped down her butt. 

She wears large shirts and sweaters now, like a few sizes too big for her. I kind of miss her old style lol.

• 1 month later...

I'm back. She says she exceeded 150 last month, so that's at least 40 gained. That's if she's being truthful. It's noticeable when we're together too, she moves slower and I can always feel her belly now. She used to be good at sucking it in but she can't do as much now so it's always there. I think that's awesome but I don't think she does lol. She groans when it gets in the way of anything. She keeps noticing when I stare now too. 

Here's a few things I heard her or someone else say. 

Her "I seriously need to watch what I eat so I move some of this fat off my tummy. (30 seconds later) Babe, get me a donut." 

My friend "I always remembered her to be so long and slender. What happened?"

Her mom at mother's day "You need to get a move on so I can have grandkids to give me more presents. Your body's telling you to, you've got those childbearing hips now."

My friend looking at an old photo compared to her now: "fuck!"

Guest GirlBelliesAreCute
12 hours ago, PotBelly said:

I'm back. She says she exceeded 150 last month, so that's at least 40 gained. That's if she's being truthful. It's noticeable when we're together too, she moves slower and I can always feel her belly now. She used to be good at sucking it in but she can't do as much now so it's always there. I think that's awesome but I don't think she does lol. She groans when it gets in the way of anything. She keeps noticing when I stare now too. 

Here's a few things I heard her or someone else say. 

Her "I seriously need to watch what I eat so I move some of this fat off my tummy. (30 seconds later) Babe, get me a donut." 

My friend "I always remembered her to be so long and slender. What happened?"

Her mom at mother's day "You need to get a move on so I can have grandkids to give me more presents. Your body's telling you to, you've got those childbearing hips now."

My friend looking at an old photo compared to her now: "fuck!"

If you don't mind, could you give us a few examples of how her belly may "get in the way" of something?

And what does her stomach look like now?

5 hours ago, GirlBelliesAreCute said:

If you don't mind, could you give us a few examples of how her belly may "get in the way" of something?

And what does her stomach look like now?

It's just small things like she can't lean into the counter when she's cooking because her belly gets in the way of the chopping board. Or the other day she was holding something in her left arm, she needed her wallet which was in her left pocket so instead of putting the stuff down she reached around with her right arm, she got a reminder that her gut was there because she had to stretch her arm more. She groaned and had to fight around her belly and bent forward a bit. And we were showering together and sometimes I'll playfully grab her and as I pulled her to me her stomach she felt her stomach touch me first and became self conscious. 

The shape hasn't changed much it still sticks out and is bigger. I still get asked "are you sure she isn't pregnant" it's tough to explain lol I might eventually share pics I dunno. Am I violating her if I do? It's all in admiration right? lol

1 hour ago, Guideline2 said:

Yes, and yes. Always get permission first. I learned this the hard way. 

Thanks man. If it turned out bad for you then that definitely makes me stop and think. I can't believe I posted when I was d.runk. 

If she didn't know I was into her belly before she does now. I was messing with my phone and changed the lock screen photo with the fingerprint scanner over her belly. When I open the home screen the wallpaper is a similar photo but she doesn't have a shirt on. I dunno what came over me but I laughed and said "look, when I touch your belly your shirt comes off." I thought I was a genius. 

She understandably looked at me like I was a sad idiot and said "you can only really see my belly though." So that was a give away. I said I wondered if I could turn the real her on if I touched her belly too. Shes slouching on the couch so I get on my knees and slowly and teasingly move my way up to her round stomach. I can hear her sigh. I gently put my finger on her belly button and look at her with a grin "yeah?" "Oh brother" she says as she rolls her eyes. 

So I push again a few times and harder each time and my finger sinks right in there, it's the softest I've ever felt it. She hits me across the head and asks what the fuck I'm doing. So I say "somethings not working, I better take a look under the hood to check if it's alright." I lift her shirt up, put my head under and inspect her belly. The shirt is really tight between me and her and I shove my face in there. She jerks forward a bit and my face is full of a roll. I say just a second as I inspect it, kiss her, prod her and gradually make my way down, and I tell her to hold on as I'm sure I'm close to finding the issue. I'm having way too much fun.

Right before I make my way all the way down to "open her home page" I take a big bite out of her stomach, she winces and I'm just about to untie her Snoopy lounge pants with my teeth when suddenly her legs rise up and wrap around my head, holding so tight I feel like I'm going to be crushed. I release myself and look at her with an "aw come on" expression. She has a smirk and looks pleased with herself and says "oh sorry, the system found a virus and had to reboot." 

I'll give her that one. I went back to my phone and figured I'd use a different wallpaper for now. 

If anyone wants to chat since I think I'm in the dog house, PM me. 

2 hours ago, PotBelly said:

About where it first bends. I dunno what they call that. 

Knuckle. You really didn't know??? Think "knuckle sandwich".

Always gives me the creeps when fingers probe a navel. Feels like the umbilical knot's gonna come undone.