• Curvage Model

Hi,Β 

I'm June! I'm new to Curvage and so excited to be here! I have fallen in love with my curves all over again! I LOVE ice cream and donuts. Getting my belly rubbed is heaven, and I love "The wrap around " in bedΒ πŸ˜‰Β Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see! 😘

image5 (4).jpeg

image1 (22).jpeg

image2 (17)1.jpeg

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Bellylover777 said:

Would love to feed you much more donuts until your belly is about to burst - but after some good belly-rubs and massagesΒ  you wΒ΄ll be able to eat something more and your sweet belly will grow bigger and sexierπŸ˜‹πŸ₯°

Oh this sounds like heaven!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Kenzo998 said:

Welcome, can you fill us in on your backstory a little? 😊 

I'd love to! I am a cake artist, small business owner,  mom and wife. I had an eating disorder for 12 years and after having my daughter and going to culinary school i gained 40 pounds. I hated it. Until last year when I found the BBW community and started to fall in love with my curves. I've gained 20 pounds since then and i'm cuter then ever😍 I just found curvage and I hope to become a model. Its great meeting you all.

(Photos below are 90 pounds apart)

dani 2012.jpg

image1 (22).jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 12:49 PM, JuneBeaver said:

I'd love to! I am a cake artist, small business owner,  mom and wife. I had an eating disorder for 12 years and after having my daughter and going to culinary school i gained 40 pounds. I hated it. Until last year when I found the BBW community and started to fall in love with my curves. I've gained 20 pounds since then and i'm cuter then ever😍 I just found curvage and I hope to become a model. Its great meeting you all.

(Photos below are 90 pounds apart)

Amazing to have you here; you look fantastic! Β Here’s to the next 90+ pounds. Β Cheers and thanks much for sharing!!