Carbkween - back at it!

Guest Carbkween

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Carbkween

I like filters because I feel less exposed. Does that make sense? 🤷‍♀️

I've been struggling to find outfits for work that hide my bust. Might need to start wearing baggy sweaters and turtlenecks every day. 

Getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'll try to get a few photos of my stuffed belly. 😘

Snapchat-1531831009.jpg

20211124_121202.jpg

3 minutes ago, Carbkween said:

I've been struggling to find outfits for work that hide my bust. Might need to start wearing baggy sweaters and turtlenecks every day. 

Getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'll try to get a few photos of my stuffed belly. 😘

Snapchat-1531831009.jpg

20211124_121202.jpg

You look amazing! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and can't wait to see how huge that belly gets!

On 11/25/2021 at 6:20 AM, Carbkween said:

Snapchat-1531831009.jpg

20211124_121202.jpg

Ooh please do. Best thanksgiving ever!

Regarding filters, you're beautiful no matter what.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:20 PM, Carbkween said:

Snapchat-1531831009.jpg

20211124_121202.jpg

Your beauty has a way of shining through no matter if you use a filter or not.

9 minutes ago, Carbkween said:

I'm so fat. 😯

20211127_213041.jpg

20211127_212917.jpg

2021-11-27 21_21_54.962-0500.jpg

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

I thought I was subscribed to this thread...apparently not.  Got that fixed and got to catch up on about a year of missed posts.  You still look absurdly amazing and reading where you were hoping to go up a size is the best thing I've read in months.  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

If I were working near you and got a glimpse of your figure my productivity would plummet let’s just say that

The way your slender arms and legs belie your brobdingnagian belly and bodacious buoyant boobs and ofc your beautiful smile and bewitching blue eyes  ( apparently I like the letter b ) 💜