❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

On 9/2/2020 at 8:18 PM, Mochii Babii said:

It's easy, all you have to do is be a complete slob 24/7 😘

69905436_IMG_94682.thumb.gif.64f0a51afe70f8ecd9d0aa5a36cef833.gif

Your breasts are filling out now.  Can't wait to see that belly closer to your knees when you sit.    You are the new it girl!  You should be at the top on this website.  By far the best to watch!  And the most naturally beautiful 😍 

23 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I think that's a very specific number 😝

I literally don't think my frame could handle that weight, I definitely wouldn't be able to make videos anymore if I was that goddamn fat 😅

I think she will make a fine 350.  I actually know a few gainers who have started doing abdominal and leg weight training.  It doesn't make them loose weight, but they said it actually makes life way easier.  Plus, nice next thick fat +muscular calves are super sexy. We want Mochii to still be comfortable and be able to enjoy life when she wants too!  Like going to the park 🥰

Mochii I hate to be the odd ball out.  However, I hope you are doing this for you and your happiness.   Not for anyone else.  I saw your old photos and you smiled alot.  But I have not seen you smile in any of your content.  

Your happiness is #1.  Only you.  Do what makes you happy no matter what that may be :)

You are a beautiful queen no matter your size snd what you choose to do with your life!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DorFox said:

I thought she had already gained 150. Didn't the thread title used to be "150+ lbs gained"?

Its her 1 year anniversary!  She hasent done a weigh in since before the holidays... so I think we are at 4 mo this since she has weighed.  If you purchase the kast weigh in video you would see how much she has gained exactly!   I just wanted to know how much people think she is now, since last time!  She is doing her 1 year weigh in, in a few days!

On 3/11/2021 at 3:30 PM, dania201 said:

342?! You mean 1 year from now?!

She started a year ago.  Mochii usually does a weigh in every 2 months.  However she has not done one for about 4 months as she us saving ut for a big 1 year surprise.   If you purchase her last weigh in video, you might be able to make an estimate as she tells us her previous weigh in weight, and new!

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic