skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

19 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

Was she fit before? Is she in denial? How did she react to her level of fitness? Were there things she couldn't do on the hike? 

I don't know what was hotter, the gasping and the panting, or the untoned legs jiggle with effort, of the pudgy gut squeezing out of the belt...

I wouldn't say that she was very fit before... She's well aware about her fitness level and talks a lot and frankly about it.

The terrain was quite hilly, and hills & stairs are hard for her... She had to take multiple breaks to catch her breath and get some rest. She made comments like:

- it's not so easy after all (stopping in her way up the hill);

- I'got tired (sitting down to rest after reaching the top of the same hill);

- I can't do it anymore;

- my heart is coming out of my chest;

- my legs hurt so much;

- how much more we have to go?

1 hour ago, Shhxni said:

Oh yes. When she’s on top, it’s so hot to squeeze her soft thighs and feel them atrophied muscles trying to keep pushing up. She’d try and flex to push herself up, but there’s just no firmness, no strength. Very quickly you can feel the muscles almost spasming, trembling with effort. Where are those runner thighs she used to have?

the position also requires balance, but she has no core strength for that. She wobbles, the pudgy belly rolls on full display, and I can poke them one by one. 

mine gets tired like yours and asks to switch. Then I like to pretend I didn’t hear her because she’s so out of breath. I grab her by the love handles and keep her at it for some more time, when she’s totally exhausted, can no longer hold herself up, her weak pasty thighs spasming, and her breath comes out in short gasps. 

Then I’d ask her what’s the matter, and does she want to stop. So she has no choice but to tell me, lying there out of breath, that she can’t keep it up. 

“my leg muscles can’t hold me anymore” 

“I need to rest. I have no air”

”my stamina went down the drain”

”I can’t keep it for as long as I used to”

Very similar indeed. Those comments could also came from my gf.

It's not that she gives up easily. She tries to ride as hard and long as she can. But... she just fails. 

5 hours ago, Shhxni said:

did she ever try to "get in shape"?

Yes. Last time was a month ago. She did squats (5 sets of 10-15 squats, because after 10 she starts panting and her lags start to burn), crunches (3 sets of 10-15 crunches because her abs are even weaker than her legs) and some wall push-ups (because she can't correctly do even girl push-ups). She followed that routine 5 days, complaining how hard it is and how sore her legs and abs, and arms are after those "workouts".

Also sometimes she goes "running". That means ~ 1 mile of a  slow jog (with a few walking breaks), and than walking back home because she's tired.

Basically she "starts" working out all the time, but never continue it more than a week. So she never gets fitter.

But then there are quite often holiday activities (like hiking, biking, playing socker or beach volley with friends) which do nothing to train her but gives a good example how out of shape she is. She's the most out of shape person in the group of our friends.

• 8 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 10:02 PM, Shhxni said:

She tried to work out... 

"I look a little bit softer"
"need to tone my abs"
"I did not go to the gym for a long time now"
"it jiggles so much!"
"it is so hard"
"Im really struggling but Im too weak"
"my abs are giving away"
"i cant go any longer"
"its like i have no muscles left"
"why is it so hard it used to be so easy"

All with so many breaks. Fat rolls squeezing together, wobbling and collapsing. Breathing hard after attempted stretches. Unable to finish any exercise. Flabby limbs unable to do even a single rep of most of them. 

Nice. My gf does this almost every week now.

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, M93 said:

It must be very hot to have a wife / girlfriend trying to get fit but with poor results.

I have lucky to have such a girlfriend!

Recently she started her recurrent campaign to lose weight and get fit.

She dresses into her tiny running shorts and a sport bra and goes running in the park near our house. It's a distance of about 3 km. She can't run even 0,5 km straight. So at least a half of the distance is walking and trying to recach her breath and calm down heart rate.

Than comes the best. We live on the 16th floor. As a part of exercising she goes them up by stairs. So much panting and stoping cus she can't breath. When she comes in she's completely out.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been 3 weeks since my gf's last run, and much more sice she stried some exercises for her muscles. During that time she has been contributeing a lot of ice creem and has gained a few extra pounds. Her belly is squishier and jigglier than ever.

She started complaining about that and I suggested her to do some sit-ups. So she tried... She tried to do it without fixating her legs and she literally couldn't get up without help of her arms. Doing each sit-up she not just panted but screamed like having sex. Lol. After every 4-5 sit-ups she had to stop to catch her breath and reast her sore abs. I think she's weaker than ever. Her belly is so soft and jiggly!

• 1 year later...