No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, double-Big-C said:

I'm just here for the wholesomeness of your you and your husband's relationship and his supportiveness. Its adorableย 

Thank you so much!!! He is the greatest guy in the world and I love him more than anything!!!!! I realize that more and more every day!!! Would you like me to write a blog with a little more info?ย 

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, sirabe123 said:

That love handle view. ๐Ÿคค So many curves and contours there. Looks absolutely hot. That would be a pleasure to grab onto and squeeze. Looking great ngng.ย 

ย 

ย 

Thank you so much!!! I took a screenshots from a video so I was able to get many different views!!! My belly is maybe even softer than it looks! I love soft fat!!!!

• Curvage Model
Just now, canyoumakeme said:

Then make them bigger when you gain more weight ๐Ÿ˜„

I wish!!!! Oh, how I wish!!!! If I gained weight in my boobs and ass I'd become a gainer tomorrow and get my financial advisor really for all the money I'd make, but sadly this recent gain of about 5 lbs made my boobs look smaller๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ So I have to get rid of at least the 5 lbs, it sucks, first day of not drinking, it's already rough and it's only 1pm!!!

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, canyoumakeme said:

Then do the other thing fill them up more donโ€™t get smallerย 

Iโ€™ve already had 3 surgeries and the biggest they manufactureย siliconeย is 800ccs, I have 650ccs now so it wouldnโ€™t be a big enough difference to undergo another surgery, plus its surgery! Itโ€™s a big deal, and I get really bad post surgical depression, plus I have a history of opioid addiction so itโ€™s not good to keep taking pain pills and undergoing anesthesia. They donโ€™t just โ€œfill them upโ€! Not to mention 10 days of missing work!

So thatย youย can be happy with my body even though Iโ€™m not?

Also doย youย want to give me the $7,000? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Plus my butt looks smaller now too, I donโ€™t like how my face looks or feels (double chin )ย and itโ€™s like 5-8ย lbs, calm down! I just want to get back to how I looked when I first started posting here. And from the day I first started posting here I was very up front about not being a gainer. So itโ€™s not like a bait a switch thing, I guess except for people who canโ€™t read.

Iโ€™m not a gainer, I just unintentionally gained this year (we have all been through a lot).

And itโ€™s not like my 8 lb gain sent my video sales through the roof or anything, no one cares because I wasnโ€™t intentionally gaining.

Loving your look now. Your belly fills out nicely and the cellulite on it is hot! I don't think your boobs look smaller either. I think the extra 8 lbs distributes nicely actually. However , your mental health is #1. All just my opinions. Ps unintentional weight gain is the best! โ˜บ๏ธย Does that put you in the 130s? Hot range for your height!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, sirabe123 said:

Loving your look now. Your belly fills out nicely and the cellulite on it is hot! I don't think your boobs look smaller either. I think the extra 8 lbs distributes nicely actually. However , your mental health is #1. All just my opinions. Ps unintentional weight gain is the best! โ˜บ๏ธย Does that put you in the 130s? Hot range for your height!

Thank you!!! You are very sweet!!!ย  I really really appreciate what you said about my mental health!!! I was 129.4 lbs this morning. I'm glad that you like my current weight, it does help because I can't snap my fingers and the weight will be gone (unfortunately) so the compliments do mean alot!!!

But remember, I only post the good photos! Which used to be most of the ones I took, there was nothing I was really self conscious about! That is thanks to wonderful people like you who say such sweet stuff!!!! And I genuinely liked the way I looked (which I don't now)!!!ย ย Now there are some I would be afraid to post! And I can't have that!!! All hoeing all the time!!! Lol!!! In my regular life I'm pretty well covered so it's really fun for me to take pics in micro bikinis for you guys!!!ย ย But that's no fun if I look like Sponge Bob Square Pants which is how I feel now!

• Curvage Model

Iโ€™m curious about how you guys or girlsย that are into girls gaining feel about whenย youย gain?

-Does it excite you?

-Do you worry about maintaining the size contrast with your partner if you are into that?

-Do you hate it?ย 
ย 

Iโ€™m very curious because it seems many men on this site have a hard time understanding why a woman wouldnโ€™t want to gain infinitely but Iโ€™m curious if they themselves wish they could be encouraged to gain (flip) ? I know some that love being fit and love the size contrast between their partner (they have self control and revel in the fact that she does not). Or do they not really care about their own body in relation to their fantasies, (sometimes for me Iโ€™m the voyeur watching 2 other people). Or is it the ruination thing, feeling superior (markedly different from the contrast scenario) and about watching a girl destroy herself and certainly not my favorite!

Very very curious!!! All answers are welcome!!!

(This is assuming that most people have had some experience with an unintentional gain.)

Edited by NogutNoglory

I feel like I'm a little odd on this one lol. I actually do get turned on when I gain weight, but don't like the way I feel in my clothes, and prefer not to deal with what the outside world thinks, particularly friends and family. I've gone as far as doing b/a of myself because it arouses me.ย  I also get worried about my health as I have a lot of heart disease deaths in my family. It's kind of like a game of tug-a-war.ย 

• Curvage Model
57 minutes ago, sirabe123 said:

I feel like I'm a little odd on this one lol. I actually do get turned on when I gain weight, but don't like the way I feel in my clothes, and prefer not to deal with what the outside world thinks, particularly friends and family. I've gone as far as doing b/a of myself because it arouses me.ย  I also get worried about my health as I have a lot of heart disease deaths in my family. It's kind of like a game of tug-a-war.ย 

Thank you so much for responding!!! That is very interesting, how much of a weight difference was there between the before and after? Are you worried about what your friends and family would think if you were with an overweight girl? For me personally itโ€™s completely different, I love being seen with a big guy but I definitely donโ€™t want to be seen as a big girl. ย I think it is definitely wise to be worried about your heart!!,

9 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Iโ€™ve already had 3 surgeries and the biggest they manufactureย siliconeย is 800ccs, I have 650ccs now so it wouldnโ€™t be a big enough difference to undergo another surgery, plus its surgery! Itโ€™s a big deal, and I get really bad post surgical depression, plus I have a history of opioid addiction so itโ€™s not good to keep taking pain pills and undergoing anesthesia. They donโ€™t just โ€œfill them upโ€! Not to mention 10 days of missing work!

So thatย youย can be happy with my body even though Iโ€™m not?

Also doย youย want to give me the $7,000? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Plus my butt looks smaller now too, I donโ€™t like how my face looks or feels (double chin )ย and itโ€™s like 5-8ย lbs, calm down! I just want to get back to how I looked when I first started posting here. And from the day I first started posting here I was very up front about not being a gainer. So itโ€™s not like a bait a switch thing, I guess except for people who canโ€™t read.

Iโ€™m not a gainer, I just unintentionally gained this year (we have all been through a lot).

And itโ€™s not like my 8 lb gain sent my video sales through the roof or anything, no one cares because I wasnโ€™t intentionally gaining.

Don't say "no one cares"..... ย  Some sure do! ย  ย :)