No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
On 1/11/2023 at 6:15 PM, regbill said:

Emoji Love GIF by MOODMAN

Thank you so much!!

On 1/11/2023 at 9:18 PM, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

So colorful and great on you!😃

Thank you so much!!! I wasn’t sure about the red but I really do love the colors!!!

On 1/11/2023 at 9:19 PM, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

Family can be great, but sometimes stifling too.😃

Oh yeah!

On 1/12/2023 at 3:34 PM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Okay, I'm really kicking myself for taking so long to reply to this but life sometimes just gets in the way lol.

You're right, an erotic movie about feederism, as cool as that would be is something very unlikely to happen and if it were I could only see it twisted into a horror movie like "Feed" which is a pretty dog shit movie IMO for several reasons and not just because it's a poor representation of the fetish.

With that said though I have come up with idea, what about an audio drama? It's a lot cheaper than making a movie and sell it right here on curvage you could also have some of the other curvage models star in it, I believe it could be a big hit and something new for the entire community.

Oh about my sig, it's a quote from StuffingKit in regards to some morphs I made of her from a few years back, had no idea they were lyrics too, I'll have to check it out😁

I checked out a YouTube review of that movie. Feed and it seems super super messed up and I want to watch it.  Sadly though there is definitely a death feederism community so I’m curious to see how realistic it actually is.  I do have videos of me reading the chapters of my book, it would be cool to make an audio drama, there wouldn’t be other female parts for the Curvage models, but I’ve thought about making a movie with other Curvage models, maybe horror or something.  I do wish I could make something visual though for the book, making the cover was fun!!!

• Curvage Model

So glad to know that being a male feeder is perfectly fine but a female FA (because for me feeding is fantasy) is destroying people’s lives.

The sexism in this community makes me fucking sick!!!

If you troll me I’m putting you on blast. 

25D2C6D0-9765-471E-948B-D06DF1B8C7F4.png

9 hours ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

So glad to know that being a male feeder is perfectly fine but a female FA (because for me feeding is fantasy) is destroying people’s lives.

The sexism in this community makes me fucking sick!!!

If you troll me I’m putting you on blast. 

Makes no sense! So sorry you have to deal with clowns like that.

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
7 hours ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

No, I wish! I got them from AliExpress which is a direct from China website, it’s very cheap which is awesome!!!

Well, I’m sure you could have made them. You seem to me to be a talented person.😃

• Curvage Model
On 1/18/2023 at 8:26 AM, cycling1951 said:

The flare of those hips now - 💕🥰!!

Thank you so much!!! I’m SO GLAD I got the surgery!!!

On 1/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, Hell Kaiser said:

Very pretty 

Thank you so much!!!

23 hours ago, Babygotback96 said:

Absolutely stunning 😍😍

Thank you so much!!!

Guest Jay0991
On 1/18/2023 at 7:15 AM, NocturnalDevotion said:

EE8177F6-1BE7-499B-AFB7-17B76A6091D7.jpeg

You're a Beautiful Bombshell with the heart of Angel🥰😇 I pray you keep making your life an Awesome one❤ I am so happy that you and your Husband continue to grow and love together🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
On 1/20/2023 at 2:37 PM, Jay0991 said:

You're a Beautiful Bombshell with the heart of Angel🥰😇 I pray you keep making your life an Awesome one❤ I am so happy that you and your Husband continue to grow and love together🥰🥰

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot, I’m having a really bad day. And I wish SO SO badly that I could drink!!! Someone on my Insta called me chubby and meanwhile here I'm too thin so as usual I’m not good enough anywhere!

9 hours ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot, I’m having a really bad day. And I wish SO SO badly that I could drink!!! Someone on my Instagram for my YouTube channel called me chubby and meanwhile here I'm too thin so as usual I’m not good enough anywhere!

I think you are more than good enough EVERYWHERE!!!! Please please don’t listen to those voices that say anything hurtful!!! It is so very hard to have a bad day, and I can imagine that a drink sounds good, but unless I’m wrong you’ve worked too hard on sobriety to give in now. If you need a friend, I’m glad to be one. I will pray for you and for good days ahead!!!

10 hours ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

Trying to live my Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition fantasy!!!

4BFD7474-358C-4A58-ABAF-CB35D03B8266.jpeg

What a fantastic fantasy!!❤️😃

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Poptart9000 said:

Living the dream!!! - thanks for all the sexy uploads; especially your content babe - don’t pay attention to someone trying to make you feel less of a person for being a feeder. I think you’re amazing 

I want to put this on my wall!!! Thank you so much!!!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

I think you are more than good enough EVERYWHERE!!!! Please please don’t listen to those voices that say anything hurtful!!! It is so very hard to have a bad day, and I can imagine that a drink sounds good, but unless I’m wrong you’ve worked too hard on sobriety to give in now. If you need a friend, I’m glad to be one. I will pray for you and for good days ahead!!!

Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

On 1/15/2023 at 7:20 AM, NocturnalDevotion said:

I checked out a YouTube review of that movie. Feed and it seems super super messed up and I want to watch it.  Sadly though there is definitely a death feederism community so I’m curious to see how realistic it actually is.  I do have videos of me reading the chapters of my book, it would be cool to make an audio drama, there wouldn’t be other female parts for the Curvage models, but I’ve thought about making a movie with other Curvage models, maybe horror or something.  I do wish I could make something visual though for the book, making the cover was fun!!!

I hate to disappoint you but Feed has as much to do with death feederism (god I hate that shit, it's not real feederism!) as Child's Play has to do with teaching how to do your taxes, not to spoil the movie because I do think everyone in the community should see it at least once just because of how stupid it is but at the end of the day it's just a Silence of The Lambs knock off and a pretty bad one at that, the most shocking moments are in the opening and everything just goes down hill from there.

Yeah I saw those and they look pretty great and I'm very interested in picking those clips up! I'd be up for a horror movie themed around feederism(which is why feed is so disappointing..) a premise could be something in the vain of Friday The 13th, but instead of of the camp counselors being killed their massively fattened instead? You could go the supernatural route and have some Nightmare on Elm Street style of sequences where someone rapidly gains weight or keep it more grounded and serious, like a home invasion type scenario, where the victims are captured and fattened over a period of time. 

I know one thing, if were to go the rapid weight gain using deep fake tech would probably be the best way to create that effect, I myself have played around with it in attempt to create a poof of concept to show to some models but I simply just don't have the hardware to make anything decent.