SSSniperWolf

John Smith

20 minutes ago, Guest18284 said:

It has grown over the years. Starting from 2021, his belly started to become evident, now it is very clear. We haven't had an image other than her face for a long time anyway. Being overweight is a reason for him to gain weight too.

Her belly has probably grown behind the scenes but in that photo it looks like shes had a pretty good amount of food in her belly at the festival. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, SilverRaven said:

After the recent things she has done, I absolutely can't stand her. Despicable woman. But man, let's hope this whole affair elicit some stress eating 😂

all most likey fabricated   by that ugly inside and out sausage guy who can suck the life out of the room and is boring as hell on screen   hope he looses and she wins 
digital next is the only guy that has the same energy as her when they are on screen together and he is funny also 

13 minutes ago, curvelover1701 said:

all most likey fabricated   by that ugly inside and out sausage guy who can suck the life out of the room and is boring as hell on screen   hope he looses and she wins 
digital next is the only guy that has the same energy as her when they are on screen together and he is funny also 

do u even know the situation bro?? 😂

21 minutes ago, curvelover1701 said:

i am not a bro  as i am not a guy  i am a woman and  i stick with  my fellow woman  over the word of a man 

That is pretty dumb, women lie as well, and the internet is standing in unison saying that Sniperwolf is in the wrong here. She is a multi millionaire doing extremely low effort react videos and doxxed the guy calling her out for being a thief. 

2 hours ago, mike5507 said:

That is pretty dumb, women lie as well, and the internet is standing in unison saying that Sniperwolf is in the wrong here. She is a multi millionaire doing extremely low effort react videos and doxxed the guy calling her out for being a thief. 

bs all fake made up  by that sausage guy and his crappy supporters to attack and make lia look like the baddie  he is the  typical misogynistic male i hope he gets cancelled  and ends up broke and living in the gutter were all guys like him belong  

1 hour ago, curvelover1701 said:

bs all fake made up  by that sausage guy and his crappy supporters to attack and make lia look like the baddie  he is the  typical misogynistic male i hope he gets cancelled  and ends up broke and living in the gutter were all guys like him belong  

Yeah except it was from her insta story she did all of that, plus they've been broken up for a good while. Sniperwolf just steals content and reacts half-assed and doesn't give anyone credit. Jacksfilms was making fun of her on YouTube (all fair use) and she got butthurt and doxxed him. and I'm not supporting that sausage guy cause they're both idiots. 

On 10/15/2023 at 3:44 PM, SilverRaven said:

After the recent things she has done, I absolutely can't stand her. Despicable woman. But man, let's hope this whole affair elicit some stress eating 😂

I remember a while back she had 2 videos where she was eating alot and showed off her bloated stomach. Sadly she doesn't do them anymore. Then she posted a picture of herself at a fair a few months back and her stomach was pretty round. She followed up saying shes not pregnant she loves eating.

10 minutes ago, TheIronGut said:

I remember a while back she had 2 videos where she was eating alot and showed off her bloated stomach. Sadly she doesn't do them anymore. Then she posted a picture of herself at a fair a few months back and her stomach was pretty round. She followed up saying shes not pregnant she loves eating.

Do you have the videos and photos mentions? If so, please post them here.