BBW, Stuffing, Romance, Weight Gain, Stuckage.  Alana, formerly a reluctant babysitter and bonafide high school bombshell, has partaken in a decade of lazy indulgence and been forced to endure its consequences. Now single, overweight, and recently unemployed, Alana's quest for redemption starts now.

The Fence

By polarisdreamer

Part 1

“I can hear you Trevor!  Better stay quiet or else I’ll find you!”  Alana warned, as she continued to enjoy the late-summer’s sunset lounging poolside at her next-door neighbor’s house.  Babysitting was normally a profession Alana loathed, although to be fair, Alana loathed most things that required more than a token effort.  School was a bore.  Sports were bleh.  Her boyfriend, Scott, was an exception, but still..  She’d been determined to laze around and relax to her heart’s content since high school graduation.  This was the last summer she had to enjoy herself before she went off for her freshman year of college.  Real life was just around the corner and she wanted to soak in as much carefree time as possible!  Babysitting normally got in the way of that but looking after Trevor was the exception.

Trevor was her boyfriend’s little brother.  Alana couldn’t be bothered to remember the details, but the short and pudgy youngster was only nine or ten years old or something like that.  Way younger than Scott, and frankly, nothing like him.  Unlike his stud of an older brother, Trevor was content to do anything she asked for the slightest portion of her attention.  As a perfect example, tonight Scott had blown her off to travel with his parents to an ‘accepted students’ event at the local college that had recruited him to play football.  

She’d tried to convince him to skip the event in order to attend a party with her, but no.  He never put her needs first.  Instead of having fun at a party Alana was stuck babysitting his little brother.  Luckily, Trevor was easy.  Rather than faithfully fulfilling her duties as a responsible babysitter, Alana had enticed Trevor into a little game of hide and seek.  He’d be hiding, she’d be seeking.  The only thing was.. once Trevor excitedly went off to hide, Alana didn’t go looking for him.  Rather, she stripped down to her bikini, parked her perfectly formed ass on a lounge chair by the pool, and resolved to absorb every ounce of sunlight she could before the big burning ball of gas went down.

Her plan had worked like a charm for about an hour, till just a moment ago.  She’d heard a crashing sound from her parents’ yard, it sounded like one of their metal trash cans falling over.  What the heck was that boy doing?  From her reclined position, Alana had no visual clue as to what had happened, she was too short to see over the fence anyway, so she didn’t even bother standing up just yet.  As the echo of her sharp voice reverberated across the side of the house, she could hear a groaning response.

“Alana! *sniff* Help I’m stuck!”  Trevor’s voice whimpered, as Alana let out a short sigh of frustration.

“Give me a minute I gotta go around the fence.”  Alana groaned, as she slowly got up from her lounge chair.

“Hurry!  It hurts!”  Trevor’s voice pleaded with some urgency.

Normally Alana wouldn’t have bothered rushing, but Trevor sounded distraught.  She didn’t want to get in any trouble if he’d somehow hurt himself.  Rather than make the long walk to the front of the house to the fence’s gate, Alana went to a certain plank that was quite loose.  Loose enough in fact to easily nudge out of place and tilt to the side.  This little secret had allowed Alana to sneak, unnoticed, into her boyfriend’s bed many times behind both their parents backs.  

Trevor watched as a plank swung out of the way and Alana’s head poked through the gap.  She had long brown hair, almost reaching to her butt.  First, she looked left, then she looked right and spotted him.  He’d been spying on her from the top of a narrow metal trash can.  He’d hardly had time to react when his unsteady position caused the lid to slide out from under him.  His youthful belly had plugged his descent into the tall trash can, but it had also wedged him into a compromising position.  He’d tried to silently wiggle himself free, but he’d only succeeded in tittering over and smacking into the ground.  

He was no closer to freeing himself when Alana slinked through the gap in the fence and walked over to him with a disapproving look on her face.  Her hourglass frame carried all 125lbs she carried masterfully.  She may have had a soft looking tummy, but Alana’s perky c-cup breasts, curvy hips, brown eyes, and seductively attractive face had cemented her status as the second most popular girl at Madison Heights High School.  Despite what her peer’s may have thought, in Trevor’s eyes, she was the most beautiful woman in the world.  And, the most intimidating..

When she stopped her judgmental strut, her feet were only mere inches from his face.  He looked up and saw his 18-year-old babysitter towering over him.  She always looked like a giant to him since she was 5’6 and he was only 4’5 but gazing at her from the ground made her presence all the more uncomfortable for him.

“Found you.”  Alana teased in a joking fashion to try and take Trevor’s mind off the fall.  Seeing the poor kid’s lower lip quivering motivated her next sensitive sounding question, “You okay?”

“I’m stuck..”  Trevor embarrassingly admitted, as Alana eyed the way the kid’s overweight midsection plugged the top of the trash can.

“Ooh Trevor, you gotta learn how to put the Twinkies down.”  Alana casually commented much to Trevor’s inner horror.  It was one thing for his mother to tease him about his baby fat, it was another thing to have his first crush point it out.  She wasn’t even done yet, after a breath, Alana tilted her head, eyed his stomach, and continued, “This is what happens when you always eat too damn much.”

“I..”  Trevor nervously muttered, as his young mind searched for a way to spare himself this humiliation.  He wished he looked like his big brother, big and muscly, then Alana would like him.  

“Haven’t I told you?  You gotta stop eating so much?  The weight isn’t gonna magically disappear when you hit puberty.  Do you want to be fat for the rest of your life?”  Alana asked, as she crouched next to him and prodded his pudgy tummy with her lavishly pedicured fingernails.  Trevor’s tongue went numb the moment Alana touched him.  He wasn’t just embarrassed anymore; this was pure humiliation.  He prayed for her to stop teasing him, but she pressed him again, “Well?  Do you wanna be fat for the rest of your life??”

“No..”  Trevor muttered, as he solemnly wished he could turn invisible.  Alana was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, but in the moment, he wished she could feel the humiliation she was forcing him to endure.  If she knew how embarrassing it felt to be stuck in front of a crush, she’d never tease him like this again.

“Well, you will be if you can't say no to sweets.”  Alana concluded with a pinch to his love handles.  Her touch sent a shiver down his spine.  He couldn’t be more intimidated.  Just when it seemed like the torment would continue, Alana’s face revealed a warm smile.  To Trevor’s relief, the following words out of her mouth were, “Now come on, give me your hands, let’s get you out of there.  No more hide and seek.  How about we jump in the pool?  Then I can order dinner.”

Part 2

10 years later

Alana couldn’t wait for this damn weekend to end.  And it was only Friday...  

The newly upholstered couch in the living room was by far the comfiest spot in her parent’s house, it was the main reason she’d parked her cushy tushy their since getting dressed for the gym earlier in the afternoon.  The only problem with her warm and cozy spot was that she could hear her parents getting ready upstairs.  Did they have to be so loud about it?  Ugh..  All she wanted was to do was tune the world out this weekend.  Was that too much to ask for??  Apparently.  Feeling frustrated, Alana found her own way to passive-aggressively retaliate.  She raised her voice even louder while continuing to chatter away on the phone.

“I know, I KNOW…  By the way, did I mention I ran into your parent’s yesterday? …  No.  Not at McDonalds!  I told you I’m on a diet! …  Yeah, they did ask about you!  They also asked about Jenn…  Haha, that’s what I said…  Umm-hmm…”  Alana prattled on, as she heard her parents noisily walking down the steps behind her.  

It had been a few weeks since their precious only daughter had moved back in with them, and while they had readjusted to her familiar tendencies, she’d picked up a few new ones that they were still getting used too.  For instance, seeing Alana, dressed in her gym clothes, lounging in the living room and watching TV while she chatted with her friends on the phone, was a familiar sight.  However, in high school such a scene normally played out after Alana got back from the gym, not before.  

In fact, despite paying full price for a new gym membership, their daughter hardly managed to go twice a week.  They’d always spoiled Alana, after all, she was their only child, but she’d never been this lazy before.  It certainly explained how she’d come to look the way she did.  Well, at least partly.  

Her new eating habits explained the rest the rest of it.  In high school, their daughter only ate when meals were being served.  She always had a bit of a sweet tooth, but her young metabolism always seemed to keep everything in check.  However, now Alana had a snacking problem and it was something they had to adjust too.  Despite claiming to be on a diet, their daughter liked munching on something while she watched TV.. or when reading a book..  or just because she was bored.  

If Alana’s corpulent figure wasn’t currently wrapped under a blanket, the price she paid for her indulgent new lifestyle would be more easily visible.  There were dozens of ways you could quantify the profound changes that had taken place around the young women’s body.  For instance, you could count how many chunky rolls of fat her beer gut formed when she hunched over in a seated position.  If you wanted a more difficult task, you could tally the dimpling of Alana’s skin that now appeared across her thickened thighs and bodacious buttocks.  Like most overweight women, Alana was not spared the ‘cottage cheese’ effect that cellulite produced on fat that concentrated in the problem areas of pear-shaped ladies.  Regardless, however you wanted to measure it, the effects of Alana’s overeating were on display across her softened body.

“Honey, we are heading to the rehearsal dinner, do you need us to pick anything up for you on our way back?”  Alana’s father warmly asked, as he watched his daughter’s cherubic face tilt toward him.

“Hold on one second.”  Alana said to her friend, as she put the receiver of the phone against her shoulder.  In a slow motion, her eyes leered directly at her father while she grunted, “No.  I’m good.  Have fun.”

“You okay darling?”  Her mother softly questioned.  She hated seeing her daughter look so visibly distressed.

“Never better.  Have fun.”  Alana grumbled, as her gaze shifted, and her arm snuck out from under the blanket she was hiding under.  She attempted to reach the bowl of peanut butter M&M’s on the coffee table in front of her, but even with a grunt of exertion, she couldn’t lean herself forward enough to reach.  Her mother just watched.

It was evident their daughter had lost a considerably amount of her youthful flexibility.  It was almost embarrassing to see how such an athletic young girl had grown into such a sluggish young woman.  Alana had only recently turned 28 and yet her mother, a woman of 52, was probably physically fitter than her in every measurable way.  Then again, her mother went to yoga three times a week, was committed to jogging half-marathons as least twice a year and maintained a healthy weight.  The only commitment Alana had seemed to be to the refrigerator and the couch.

“If you want we could..”  Her dad began to offer, as Alana’s eyes snapped back at her parents.

“Can’t you see I’m on the phone??”  Alana muttered in an exacerbated fashion.  She didn’t want to have this conversation with her parents.  She just wanted this weekend to end.  And furthermore, she desperately wanted to munch on some M&M’s, but her mother always freaking place them out of easy reach!

“Okay.”  Her dad responded in an understanding way.

“Enjoy your night.”  Her mom softly said, as she opened up the front door.

“We love you kid.”  Her dad said, as they started out the door.

“Love you too!”  Alana called after them just before the door closed shut.

Her parents were sweethearts.  She didn’t mean to get so snappy with them, but she just couldn’t help it.  She felt a little guilty.  After all, her parents were letting her stay here while she figured her life out.  And they took such good care of her.  

Although, her mom was playing hell for her diet.  She insisted on leaving bowls of candy throughout the house for ‘guests,’ but Alana could hardly resist snacking on them whenever she felt hungry.  Speaking of which, Alana was feeling it in the pit of her stomach.

*growl*

“Stupid M&M’s..  Making me hungry.  I’ll show you who’s boss around here.”  Alana muttered, as she made eye contact with the devilishly delicious candy once more.  She recognized the gym might have to wait until after she ordered something for dinner, but for now, the M&M’s would hold her over.  She reluctantly shimmied forward from her comfortable position on the couch and finally grabbed the damn bowl.  As she did it, she heard a noise coming from her shoulder?  Oh right!  The phone!

Part 3

*Hahaha..*

“Shut up Caroline.”  Alana barked, as she brought the receiver back to her ear.

“Haha I’m sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt your intimate conversation with your candy!  By the way, what diet lets you eat candy!?  Sign me up!”  Caroline joked.

“If anyone needs to diet, it’s you.  So, don’t be giving me crap.  I’ve had a rough day, okay?”  Alana countered, as she grabbed a handful of M&M’s and lobbed them all into her mouth at once.

“Okay!  I’m just teasing.  Cut me some slack.”  Caroline explained, as she listened to the sound of Alana chewing.  After a moment of thought, Caroline decided to change the topic, “Isn’t it kinda nice being back with the rents?”

“Uhh, no.  I mean I love them and all.. but this place is like a prison.”  Alana responded with her mouth still clearly half full.

“Why?”  Caroline wondered.

“Being back home after so long..  I don’t know.  Maybe it’s my fault.  I just don’t want people seeing me like this.  Everybody probably remembers what I looked like before I got..  big.  You know?  It’s just..  embarrassing.”  Alana cautiously blurted, as she rested her hand against her big belly.

“Alana.  Everybody gets ‘big’ nowadays after college.  You’ve got nothing to be embarrassed of.  Is that why you won’t go to the gym in the morning?”  Caroline replied inquisitively.

“I just don’t wanna be seen like this.”  Alana repeated a bit defensively.

“Alana..  Are you okay?”  Caroline asked with concern in her voice.  Alana had been a mess these past few months since her big break-up, but this was something different.  Something worse.  She was pretty sure she knew what was bothering her.

“Yeah.  Why wouldn’t I be?  I don’t have to pay any rent.  Once I get a new job, I’ll finally be able to put a dent in my college debt.  I’ll be back and better than ever in no time.”  Alana responded without much conviction in her voice.

“*sigh* I know Scott’s getting married tomorrow.”  Caroline revealed.

“…”  Alana froze the moment Caroline said his name.  How the heck had she found out?  Alana couldn’t piece it together, “Who told you?!”

“I have my sources.”  Caroline replied, as Alana, feeling frustrated, grabbed another M&M and flicked it into her mouth.

“Whatever.  I dated him in high school for like a year.  That was ten years ago.  He means nothing to me.  I’m happy for him.”  Alana countered, as she dug her hand back into the M&M bowl.

“You don’t have to lie to me.  He was your first...  That’s special.  Puppy love is probably the best kinda love there is.. except when it ends.”  Caroline sensitively explained, as Alana stopped herself from shoving another handful of M&M’s into her mouth.

“*Sigh* It was puppy love.  *Sniff* Gosh I miss puppy love..”  Alana nearly sobbed as her emotions hit her hard.  She was stuffing her face with chocolate to ease the pain of being unwanted and all alone.  All she ever wanted was someone to treat her well and take good care of her.  She’d found that and she fucking lost it..  No amount of regret induced, binge eating would ever bring him back.. “Fucking Noah..”

“Woah-woah-woah, we agreed that guy was an asshole and you deserve better!”  Caroline blurted, as she tried to steer her friend into a better place.  She didn’t want the conversation going down the ‘Noah’ rabbit hole again.

“But he took such good care of me.  I know I’m a lot sometimes, I just wish I appreciated him more when I had him.  Then maybe he wouldn’t have..”  Alana began, as Caroline cut her off.

“Stop blaming yourself!  It wasn’t your fault!  It was that bulked up bitch!”  Caroline roared, as she did her best to get Alana’s mind somewhere else.

“*Sniff* What if Noah was my last chance to be happy?”  Alana sobbed, as Caroline could sense a full-on meltdown coming.

“You can’t think like that.”  Caroline tried to sound calm, “You’ll find someone.”

“I don’t want someone.  I want ‘the one.’  *sigh*” Alana breathed, as she looked around her empty house for a moment.  She couldn’t spend another night on the couch watching TV and cheating on her diet.  She couldn’t.  She was never gonna find a man if she didn’t get herself under control!   No more M&M’s!  “I’m gonna get off my ass and get to the gym..  I need to clear my head.”

“Give me a call if you wanna talk.  I’m here for you.”  Caroline offered.  She was relieved Alana snapped herself out of it.  It could have been a long night.

“Thanks.  You’re the best.”  Alana smiled, as she hung up the phone and leaned back into the couch.  It was so warm and comforting she didn’t want to budge.. but she needed to get up.

Part 4

*…*

Why wasn’t she getting up?  She needed to get to the gym!  She needed to get into revenge shape and show Noah what he was missing!

*Sigh*

She was so tired though..  She didn’t want to go to the gym..  She wanted to nap by the neighbor’s pool like she used too in high school.  Soak in some sunlight while she still could.

Wait..

What was stopping her from doing that?  Her neighbors would all be at the rehearsal dinner!  It was their son getting married after all!  She’d have the rest of the day to lounge by their pool!  Awesome!  It would be just like old times.

Feeling motivated, Alana wiggled herself toward the edge of the couch and rocked back and forth just once to build up the momentum to get to her feet.  As her blanket fell to the floor, Alana stepped over it and made her way to the steps.  If she was going to soak up some sun, she needed to wear the appropriate attire.

The white bikini was her mother’s idea.  The perfect thing to wear in a ‘before’ picture.  After she’d lost weight, she could buy a smaller one and ‘show off’ her progress on Facebook.  It was a great idea in theory, but Alana knew she’d never post a ‘fat’ picture of herself on social media.  Really, the whole scheme was just to get her mother to buy her a bikini that fit.  Besides, Alana had yet to see any progress from her diet in the weight loss department anyway.  In fact, as she stopped at the top of the stairs to catch her breath for a second, she wondered if she’d made negative progress since moving home.  She’d been eating more healthy recently, but she’d also been eating a lot..  

Trying on the bikini would tell her which direction she’d been heading in.  Her mother had bought it for her a few weeks ago.  If it was loose, she’d lost some weight.  If it was tight, she’d gained some weight.  If it felt the same, her weight had plateaued for the moment.  However, before she could test her theory, she had to rid herself of her gym clothes.  

Stretchy grey yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt were hardly a flattering look, but they were the only clothes she had to workout in.  Getting them off was no problem.  Her sports bra was also easy to take off because the zipper was conveniently located in the front.  Wiggling her thong around her butt and down her legs was easy enough, the poor thing had been stretched so much to accommodate her large lower body that its elasticity was pretty much worn out.

Alana took a deep breath as she grabbed her plus sized swimwear.  This was the moment of truth.  She started with the top.  The bikini was made out of nylon and spandex, the top had some pads for her pronounced breasts and a multi strap tie on neck.  It looked fantastic but didn’t exactly give her ‘girls’ the extra support they probably needed at their current overinflated size.  Where her breasts were firm and perky at age 18, at age 28 Alana’s overweight breasts were starting to show signs of fatigue in their ongoing battle with gravity.  The garment still fit, but as Alana adjusted it, she could tell that it felt tighter than it had been a few weeks ago.

Fuck.  She knew what that meant for the bottoms.  Alana had learned in her weight struggles that one pound gained up top, meant at least two gained toward her bottom.  She hoped the bikini bottoms still fit her..  The white low-rise bikini bottoms had strappy sides and modest coverage for her butt.  The flexible strappy sides proved a great design choice because they allowed the garment to stretch across Alana’s wide womanly hips.  Her girthy butt was never fully contained by the meager clothing in the first place, but she could feel more of her ass poking out than had been the case before.  

Probably the thing Alana noticed most was the tightness the bottoms now afforded her fatty upper pubic area.  Sitting on the couch and stuffing her face for weeks had no doubt caused her oversized butt to inflate in size even more.  Her big butt caused the bikini fabric up front to tighten around the extra weight she’d accumulated in her upper pubic area.  She couldn’t get over how gross it looked.  Luckily nobody would be seeing her in it tonight or ever.

So, her bikini was a good bit tighter than before.  She’d gained weight.  Fine.  At least she didn’t gain so much as to outgrow her only bikini.  That would have been a tragedy.  She’d get her diet back on track next week.  For now, she was just going to relax.

Part 5

After leaving her room and walking to her back door, Alana stepped into the backyard and made her way to the oh-so-familiar wooden fence that stood between herself and her neighbor’s pool.  Out of habit she walked to the loose plank.  Sure enough, as Alana poked its side, the wooden beam revealed the gap in the fence that Alana had used to great effect in high school when dating Scott.

She could see the pool through the gap.  She wanted nothing more than to squeeze though the beams of the tall wooden fence like in the old days, but she was forced to admit she’d never make it.  The gap in the fence which had once looked inviting and spacious, now looked positively tiny.  

Even though she knew the gap had stayed the same size, she had not.  Ten years and 100 some pounds ago, she’d already be lounging by the pool, but now, she was forced to make herself a new weight loss goal.  Fit through the fence again.  Maybe, just maybe, she could fit if she managed to slide herself in on her side, but she wasn’t willing to try.  That would be way too much effort.

Letting go of the plank and letting it slide back into place, Alana waddled along the side of the fence until she reached the front of her neighbor’s house.  The gate was open as usual and Alana let herself in.  

The pool was finally hers and Alana wasted no time in plopping her oversized butt down on a poolside lounge chair.  She could feel her butt cheeks pinching out over the sides of the narrow recliner, but it was still more comfortable than she remembered.  As she closed her eyes and took in the last bit of warm sunlight the summer day had to offer.  Alana slowly drifted off into a dream.

…Unfortunately..  this dream was only a memory.  One Alana hardly wanted to remember.

…ZZZZZzzzz…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

“Uggggh..  Huggy-bear..  I’m so full..”  Alana pouted, as she leaned back into her chair and held her rounded gut.  Her fluffy middle was stuffed full of pasta.  It jutted outward in a globular manner and made the 28-year-old look like she’d been knocked up.  Gone was the lean 125lbs debutante she’d been in high school.  In her place sat an overweight 235lbs young woman with a fat fluffy butt who loved being pampered even if she didn’t enjoy the consequences of her near constant indulgence.

“Want me to grab you a piece of cake?”  Noah offered, as he continued to enable his girlfriend’s greedy, and frankly ravenous, tendencies.

“I couldn’t eat another bite.”  Alana grunted, as she held her descended stomach.  She’d somehow just finished off the second plate of pasta her boyfriend had made for her.  Now that she was stuffed, she was regretting her choice of attire.  She was shamelessly wearing a short black skirt and a yellow tube-top that fit her perfectly 35 pounds ago.  However, her boobs had gone up more than a cup size since then and were straining her poor stretched tube-top to the limit.  Her lower body, particularly her enlarged hips, thighs, and ass, made her skirt appear more akin to a mini skirt.  Not only did her clothes feel incapable of containing her girthy appearance, they felt like they might snap off at any minute.  

“I’ll feed it to you.  You wouldn’t have to lift a finger.”  Noah politely offered hopeful to see the attractive plumpette fill out even more.

“No!  I don’t need any more calories!  Unless you want a girlfriend that you have to ROLL into the bedroom.”  Alana boisterously shot down Noah’s suggestion.  

“I know a great way to burn calories in the bedroom.”  Noah insinuated.

“Haha, how about you massage me first huggy-bear!  My feet have been killing me so much lately..”  Alana pouted, as she lifted her sore feet onto Noah’s lap underneath his kitchen table.

“Maybe you should wear more comfortable shoes?”  Noah suggested, as he began rubbing the heels of her feet.

“Maybe you should buy me some more comfortable shoes.”  Alana sighed, as she clearly enjoyed the motion of Noah’s hands.  She took in a deep breath as she relaxed and Noah heard a distinctive *Snap!* followed by Alana roaring, “Ooff!  Damnit!”

“What’s wrong?”  Noah asked, as Alana’s feet dropped to the floor in her commotion.

“I just fucking popped a button on my skirt..”  Alana embarrassingly admitted, as Noah tilted upward and noticed Alana’s stuffed belly overflowing over her now opened skirt, “This was my favorite skirt for clubbing..”

“I think it still looks good.”  Noah assured her, as Alana bit her lip in frustration.

“Use your eyes!  This outfit doesn’t fit me!”  Alana growled, as Noah could see more of Alana’s annoying attitude coming out, “Nothing fits me anymore!  I’m getting so fat!”

“I think you look great.”  Noah tried to guarantee to Alana, as he gently put his hand on Alana’s thigh.

“You need to go shopping with me and buy me some new outfits for clubbing.”  Alana pouted, as she shoved his hand off her leg in a fury.

“Why do I have to buy all your clothes?”  Noah sighed.

“Cause it’s your fault that none of my pants fit!”  Alana declared, as she crossed her arms above her protruding belly.  Her eyes were locked on Noah with a vengeance.

“What are you talking about!?”  Noah innocently recoiled.

“You are honestly the reason I’m so fat.  You spoil me too much with your good cooking!”  Alana snobbishly declared.

“You were already over 200lbs when we started dating..”  Noah responded.

“And now I’m over 235lbs!  Whose fault is that?  Yours!”  Alana declared, as she used her fork to grab a chunk of the cake Noah had yet to cut in the middle of the table.  Without any hesitation she put the chocolaty morsel into her mouth.

“If you are so upset about gaining weight, why are you eating cake?  I thought you were full.  I’m not making you eat it.”  Noah countered, as Alana seemed annoyed by Noah’s resistance.  Normally he just did whatever she asked of him.  Why was he being so much of a pain tonight?

“I’m a stress eater.  I’m stressed about my weight so I’m eating.  Sue me!”  Alana burst, as Noah rolled his eyes.

“So, it’s not entirely my fault you gained weight?”  Noah suggested, “Maybe you actually like being lazy and being spoiled with good food.”

“Oh man, if you weren’t so good looking, I don’t know how I’d put up with you.”  Alana growled.  She didn’t like Noah talking back to her like this.  Not one bit.  “I’d like it if you’d give my feet a massage.”

“Wait-wait-wait..  You only put up with me because you think I’m attractive?  What if I was fat?”  Noah asked feeling a bit insulted by Alana’s snobbish comments.

“I have standards.  I don’t fuck fatties.”  Alana grunted, as she reached over the table and forked herself another morsel of cake.

“You realize you sound like a hypocrite, right?”  Noah pointed out, as Alana’s plump and pretty face pursed itself with annoyance.

“Are you seriously calling me fat??  Can you just shut up!  My feet won’t massage themselves.”  Alana roared in her frustration, while she put her feet back on top of Noah’s lap.  She continued licking the chocolate icing off of her fork, while she continued, “If you want sex later you better do a good job.”

“*Sigh* Alright..”  Noah relented, as he grabbed Alana’s sore feet again.  Her feet were probably sore as a consequence of getting so fat.  He was starting to get into massaging the heels of her feet when there was a noise from the door.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

“Well?”  Alana muttered, as Noah looked at the door in surprise.  Alana was not in a patient mood, “Answer it.”

Following Alana’s order, Noah got up from the table and opened his front door.  His heart skipped a beat when he realized who was knocking.

“Stephanie?  What are you doing here??”  Noah blurted, as his ex-girlfriend seemed intent on entering his apartment.  She tried to force herself in, but Noah blocked her.

Alana watched in curiosity as Noah whispered back and forth with that mysterious girl for a few moments.  She was trying to make out what they were saying, but she didn’t really have any luck until the girl basically thrust herself through the doorway, knocking Noah back in the process and blurted, “Well I am here aren’t I?!”  

Despite being so painfully full, Alana was quick to storm to her boyfriend’s side.

“Who is this fat bitch!?"  Alana gawked, as she got an eyeful of this girl.  She was grossly obese all over, she had to be over 350lbs.

“Who are you calling a fat bitch?  YOU fat bitch!”  the obese girl countered, as she got a good look at Alana’s protruding belly sticking out from her slutty mini skirt.

“Alana, this is Steph.  A friend from college.”  Noah explained, as Alana didn’t pay his words any heed.  She was staring daggers at Steph.

“I’m his ex-girlfriend.”  Steph gloated, as a fire burst in Alana’s eyes.

“Well I can see why he dumped you butterball.”  Alana insulted Steph, as Noah had completely lost his voice in this commotion.

“For the record, I dumped him.”  Steph announced before looking Noah dead in the eyes and putting her hand on his cheek, “And I’m here because I wanna give it another shot Noah.”

“You do?”  Noah muttered in amazement.  It was like so many dreams he’d had over the past year..

“I do.”  Steph assured him, as Alana grabbed Noah.

“Are you crazy?  Get her out of here!”  Alana ordered, as she pointed for Steph to leave.

“Alana, can you give us a minute?”  Noah requested.

“No!  Why don't you send this b*tch away?  Noah, I'm your girlfriend!!!!  Do it!!”  Alana yelled, as her anger boiled over.

“Steph doesn’t need to leave.”  Noah countered, as he stood firm.  “You do.”

“Excuse me??”  Alana gasped.

“You need to leave.”  Noah reiterated.

“Are you seriously picking that obese bimbo over me?”  Alana burst in astonishment.

“Stop pretending like not being as fat as her makes you better than her or something!”  Noah fired back with an authoritative firmness in his voice that Alana had never heard from him before.  “Nobody’s ever treated me better than Steph.  Not even you.”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing this.  You are such a freaking moron!”  Alana spat, as she slapped Noah right in his face.  To Noah’s credit, he hardly batted an eye.  

“We are not right for each other.  I’m sorry it had to happen like this, but it’s over.”  Noah sternly explained, as Alana’s face went blank.  

“I’ll be back for my shit tomorrow.  My friends are gonna fucking hear about this!”  Alana angrily spat, as she nudged herself past Steph and hurried away before the tears started.  Of course, she couldn’t help herself from leveling one last mean comment in Steph’s direction before she slammed the door closed with all her might, “Watch it wide load!”

*Crash*

Part 6

…ZZZZZzzzz…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

*Crash*

“Ahh!  Huh??  Noah??”  Alana snapped back into consciousness, as a loud noise perforated her eardrums.  She was quick to take in her surroundings; she wasn’t at her ex-boyfriend’s apartment.  She was poolside at her neighbor’s house and the sun had totally gone down!  How long had she slept??  What time was it?  Another noise coming from the house sent a spike of fear pulsing down her spine.  Had Scott returned from the rehearsal dinner with his fiancée?  She couldn’t let them see her!  Not like this!

“Fuck-fuck-fuck..”  Alana muttered to herself, as she frantically tried to stumble to her feet.  She wanted to move as fast as possible, but her soft and fleshy body imposed strict limits on her physical abilities.  By the time she wobbled to her feet, she could spy a light illuminating from her neighbor’s kitchen!  That was right next to the front gate!  She was trapped!  They’d surly see her fattened form if she tried escape that way!

“Oh fuck.”  Alana gulped, as it dawned on her that the only chance she had to get away undetected lay between the loose plank in the fence!  Waddling desperately toward the loose plank, Alana decided her best bet was to arch herself onto her side and try to force her way through.  It would be tight, but she’d have a chance at fitting.  As she heard another noise from inside the house, she was quick to push the plank to the side and thrust her head through the gap.

So far so good.  Alana poked her arm through next and used it as a prop to arch herself a bit more upward from the ground.  If she didn’t maintain her tilted angle, her wide hips would never let her pass through the gap.  Using her legs to force herself forward, her back brushed against the fence a little firmly as she tried to make space for her fat-engorged breasts to slip through the gap that she was wedging herself into.  With one hand straining to hold her into position against the ground and the other pressing against her bust to flatten herself, Alana inched her way into the gap a bit more.

With her tits safely through, her free hand now rushed against her belly.  Her doughy protruding midsection would be the true test of this gambit.  She wasn’t even belly button deep into the gap of the fence and already her meaty tummy forced her progress to a halt.  The arm she was using to prop herself into position was burning with pain.  She couldn’t hold herself up much longer.  She needed to get through now!  Sucking in her fluffy tummy as best she could and pressing against her belly with her free hand, Alana forced herself further into the gap.  Inch by inch, her belly button squeezed through, then she could feel her love handles brushing against the wooden fence..  With a bit more exertion, she was able to slowly mead her lower belly through the fence.

Alana let out a sigh of exhaustion.  Surely the biggest hurdle was now complete.  She was home free!  Her belly had to be the girthiest part of her figure.  Her butt was big, but it didn’t stick out as much as her belly.  Summoning the last of her strength, Alana kicked herself against the gap and felt the thickness of her ass squeeze into the gap.

“Ouch!”  Alana muttered to herself, as she felt herself getting a splinter right on the cheek of her fleshy booty.  Wincing at the pain, Alana gave it one more forceful push to make it through..  But there was a problem.  She wasn’t moving.  Oh god!  Her butt was wedged stuck!!

“Uh-oh..  Oww..  Come on..  Stupid. Fat. Ass..  Ah!”  Alana grunted out of frustration, as the arm she was using to prop herself up finally gave way from stabilizing her great weight.

“Eep!”  Alana squeaked, as she inadvertently tugged her substantial trunk outward just a bit and slid down the gap in the fence until she plopped against the ground.

“Aaah!  F*ck!!”  Alana spat, not only had she turned horizontal during her little fall, the foot and a half slide to the ground produced dozens of stinging splinters against her soft underbelly, hips and fleshy butt cheeks!  Her wide frame now lay wedged firmly in the gap of the fence, her belly smushed against the ground and her love handles pinning her to the sides of the fence.  With a frantic wiggle and a few desperate shakes, it slowly dawned on Alana that she wasn’t going anywhere.

“I’m stuck..  fuck..  I should have stopped eating so much weeks ago..  Aah!”  Alana groaned, as she tried to pull herself back out from the fence, but her big round protruding belly objected to that.  Her doughy love handles squished against the sides of the fence, holding her in place.  Her gargantuan ass and chunky hips prevented her from passing forward through the gap, while her big belly stopped her from escaping back the way she came.  This was it.  This is how Scott would see her after all this time..  There was nothing she could do.. but wait to be found..  

She resigned herself to her terrible fate.  Right now, she only wanted to be free of this painful situation.  However, her resignation did nothing to prevent the wave of embarrassment that erupted from the pit of her stomach as she heard the back door of her neighbor’s house slide open.  She heard the click of the backyard lights turning on.  She was caught..  The knowledge that her visible weight issue was a result of her own unchecked lust for food compounded her external embarrassment into internal humiliation.  It was her own damn fault..  She deserved whatever ridicule was heading her way, but that didn’t mean she was happy about it.

Part 7

“Alana??”  The deep voice she was dreading hearing muttered out, “Is that.. YOU??”  

“Look Scott.”  Alana preemptively took a nasty tone, “I’m a thick b*tch now and I like it so if you don’t like it you can just look the other way!  Just help me out of here and I swear you’ll never see me again!”

“I’m not Scott.”  The deep voice clarified in a concerned tone.

“Trevor?”  Alana gasped, as she attempted to turn her head to the side and get a look at him, but the fence was blocking her view.

“Yeah.”  His new voice confirmed.  Alana couldn’t believe it was him.  His voice sounded so much like his brothers!  The last time she’d really seen him was before puberty hit..  She wondered what he looked like.  He had to be at least 19? or 20 years old by now?

“Oh thank god!  I really thought you were your brother haha..” Alana blurted, as elation overtook her temporary embarrassment.  It was just little Trevor who’d found her in this compromising situation.  Sounding more comfortable, Alana admitted, “I’m kinda stuck..  Can you help me out of this?  My freaking ass…  *Ahem*  I think I stuck myself with splinters.. so if you could hurry that’d be great.”

“Wow, you really wedged yourself in there.  What were you thinking?”  Trevor exclaimed, as Alana bit her lip.  What had she been thinking?  This wasn’t a good idea at all.

“I thought you were your brother..  I didn’t want Scott to see me like this..”  Alana admitted, as she lay helpless for Trevor to start helping.

“Stuck in a fence?”  Trevor’s voice curiously wondered.

“No.  If you haven’t noticed, I’ve really let myself go recently okay!”  Alana grunted, as she impatiently shook her wedged booty and felt the fat jiggle and ripple side to side.

“I picked up on that.”  Trevor frankly mentioned, as Alana felt a pang of embarrassment in the pit of her stomach.  Of course Trevor had noticed, why wouldn’t he?  He wasn’t blind.  He was just too polite to call her out for it until she rubbed it in his face.  As Alana rationalized Trevor’s response, the embarrassment in the pit of her stomach began to subside.  That was until she heard what Trevor asked next, “How much do you weigh?”

“Ah-Ummm…”  Alana stammered, as she felt that coursing embarrassment flow out from the pit of her stomach once again.  She didn’t want to talk about this.  If he could see the size of her ass cheeks, he could tell that she’d gotten huge!  Clearing her throat and bursting in an impatient tone, Alana bellowed, “Too damn much.   Now help me!”

“Tell me first, then I’ll help you.”  Trevor reasoned, as Alana could feel her face begin to blush.  She couldn’t tell him.  A girl’s weight was a private matter.  Even if it was obviously the source of her current problem.  Then again, she needed his help.  And fast.  There was no telling when everyone else would get home.  Besides, it was just little Trevor.

“I’ll tell you.  Just promise not to tell your brother.  Okay?”  Alana bargained with the young man she used to babysit nearly a decade ago.  Despite his voice sounding different, curious little Trevor was acting the same as he always did.  If she gave him some attention, he’d help her out of this.

“I promise.”  Trevor swore.

“The last time I weighed myself I was 242 pounds..  That was a couple weeks ago..  So..  It’s probably more now..”  Alana managed to utter, as she couldn’t help but find this whole situation so painfully awkward.

“Oh wow, you weren’t kidding.  You really have let yourself go huh?”  Trevor commented.  Alana sensed no negative judgment from Trevor’s words.  Just a frank observation.

“Ha.  Ha.  I’ve been a porker lately, okay?  Just get me out of this and quit fooling around.”  Alana demanded in a sarcastic tone.

“Alright, how do you want me too..  Uhh..”  Trevor began to ask, as his eyes locked on to his former babysitter’s massive rear end.

“Just grab anywhere and pull me.”  Alana ordered, as she wiggled her butt slightly, “No comments about the size of my butt, okay!?”

“Okay.”  Trevor agreed, while he stepped over Alana’s plump legs and he bent over to place his hands against the sides of her soft hips.  

Alana shivered.  His hands felt.. big.  Maybe it was the fact that it had been months since a guy had touched her, but the back of her neck was tingling all over as she felt Trevor’s hands against her smooth skin.  She felt nervous..  but why?  It was just Trevor.

“Ugh!”  Trevor grunted, as he forcefully pulled at Alana’s chunky waist and she let out a quick yell.

“Ow ow ow!!  OUCH!  Not so hard you idiot!”  Alana roared, as Trevor let her go.

“I have to pull you if I’m gonna get you out of this.”  Trevor reminded her, as he tried to forgive her mean outburst.  He knew she didn’t mean it.

“Not that hard though!  I have splinters!”  Alana pouted in response.

“I’ll just break the fence a bit more.  That will be easier.”  Trevor reasoned, as Alana turned her head and heard the sound of Trevor kicking the plank next to her.  The fence was old, but it was pretty big.  He’d never be strong enough to..

*Snap*

Alana’s jaw dropped as she felt the beam on her left side suddenly loosen its force against her plump hips.  It only took a moment more, but she saw the plank, which had been trapping her, fall to the side of the lawn.  She was free!

“There, now you can fit through.”  Trevor explained, as Alana slowly arched herself upward and crawled backwards through the now spacious gap.  Trevor stepped to her side and offered his hand to help her up, but she wasn’t looking.

Part 8

“Thank you so much.  I was having trouble breathing..”  Alana sighed in relief, as she finished crawling backwards.  Once she stopped, she spotted the hand that had just firmly held her thick waist only a few moments ago, extended and inviting her to grab it.  She graciously placed her hand in Trevor’s and was astonished by how small her hand was compared to his.  She was going to say thank you, but as Trevor pulled her to her feet and she turned to do so, the Trevor she saw broke her train of thought.

“What?”  Trevor asked, as Alana stared at him with wide curious eyes and a dropped jaw.

She’d been expecting the same little chubby munchkin she used to babysit, but it was obvious Trevor wasn’t a kid anymore.  For one thing, he was tall!  Not just taller than her, but probably taller than Scott!  He had to be 6’2!  At least!  Her parents had told her that he’d joined the track and field team in high school, but damn did he look like an all-star athlete!  His body was lean like a runner but had some manly muscle around his chest, shoulders and arms.  He looked.. kinda hot.  Way hotter than Scott had ever been.  Holy shit..  When had Trevor become a man?

“Gosh..  You’ve grown..”  Alana gulped, as she narrowly avoided swallowing her tongue.

“So have you.”  Trevor grinned, as he scanned the body of his former babysitter.  

In high school, Alana was without a doubt the hottest girl he’d ever seen.  When she was stuck in the fence, he’d noted that her ass had widened and thickened to at least three times the size it had been in high school.  He’d also eyed how plump Alana’s legs had become.  And now, standing in front of her, he could see that Alana’s belly looked like someone stuck a hose in her mouth and left it running on high.  Alana had gotten fat, and not just chubby, she was actually a purebred fatty now.  Even her once firm and tastefully sized breasts had engorged into jiggly fattened boobs worthy of a 250-pound former high school hottie.

She always teased him about his baby weight growing up.  She’d spent her whole life acting like she was out of his league.  Now she was the one sporting the excess poundage!  He was the one out of her league!  The reversal of fortunes made him smile for some reason.  It was like he’d won something.  It was a fairly quick realization, but no less satisfying.  

“Yeah, sideways..”  Alana joked in a self-deprecating manner, as she broke eye contact with Trevor mid-blush.  Suddenly, standing in front of him in a bikini felt inappropriate.  It was too tight..  Well..  She was too big to wear something so revealing..  And he was looking at her hips!  Gosh, why did her hips have to fatten up so much??  Alana’s hands drifted to her problem area absentmindedly, she didn’t realize it until she nicked a splinter, “Ouch!”

“Those splinters look bad.  Come inside, I’ll get the pliers.”  Trevor offered, as Alana paused.  She wanted to into change into something less revealing, but she knew that she’d have to get the splinters out first…  Trevor was already seeing her at her worst..  Might as well do as he said.

“Thank you.”  Alana accepted, as she followed the young man into his family’s house.  Against her better judgement, her eyes creeped to Trevor’s butt.  He was wearing some form fitting athletic sweats, so she had a good look.  Trevor filled his pants nicely.  He clearly did squats.

While Alana stole some glimpses of the favors puberty did for Trevor, he was focused on grabbing the pliers from the bathroom.  It didn’t take him long and Alana was waiting for him in the kitchen when he got back.

Part 9

“Where are they?”  Trevor asked, as he showed Alana the pliers.

“Mostly my hips.”  Alana explained, as she turned to her side and pointed.  Trevor’s eyes scanned the side of Alana’s plump leg.  She’d always been a bit of a lazy glutton, now her body finally reflected her vigorous appetite

“Looks like you have a few on your love handles too.”  Trevor pointed out, as his hand brushed over Alana’s fatty sides.

“Yup.”  Alana muttered, as Trevor’s authoritative touch caused a flock of butterflies to stir in her big belly.  This was embarrassing.  She wanted him to hurry so she could cover herself in something less revealing, “If you could get them out that would be great.”

“I’ll get them.  Hold still.”  Trevor ordered, as Alana obeyed.  She could feel the pliers going to work.  There was a bit of pain, but nothing too serious.  She could hear her stomach churning.  This embarrassment was giving her an upset tummy..  Great.  Just as the silence was beginning to make her uncomfortably, Trevor broke it, “So, how’s life been?”

“Ha..  Terrible.”  Alana stammered without thinking.  Her body jiggled all over in response for a moment.

“What’s been going on?”  Trevor asked, as he had to wait for the ripples of jiggling fat across Alana’s body to stop moving before he could continue with the pliers.

“You want the whole list?  First, my boyfriend dumped me for his obese ex-girlfriend.”  Alana ‘s voice roared louder while she continued, “I know I’m not skinny anymore, but she was so fat, she made me look skinny.  Like, she’s gonna have problems later in life if she doesn’t watch herself.”

“Wow, that’s crazy.”  Trevor commented, as Alana nodded.  She felt Trevor pluck another splinter out from her side, and then he placed his hand on her back and turned her around so he could work on her other hip.  

He hadn’t even asked her to move.  He just moved her like it was nothing.  She almost wanted to chastise him, but she felt reluctant.  He was doing her a favor.  She decided just to continue with the story, as Trevor got to work again with the pliers.

“Right.  My boyfriend dumped me.  I missed some work because of the breakup and.. I had to leave my position.”  Alana vented, as Trevor shot her a curious look.  She elaborated, “Basically, I got fired without technically being fired.”

“Where did you work?”  Trevor asked, as he plucked another splinter.

“A small college in NYC, I was a councilor in residence life.”  Alana explained.

“Dang.  I’m sorry.”  Trevor shrugged.

“Don’t be.  For what I was paying to live there.  I wasn’t making any money.  I’m still in so much debt from college haha.”  Alana honestly admitted despite the fact she was a bit ashamed of her financial situation.  She was kind of embarrassed she’d just blurted it out to Trevor.  It was the kind of think she would never mention on a first date.  Not that this was a date..

“So, that’s why you moved home?”  Trevor pieced together.

“Yeah.. I couldn’t afford it.  I still haven’t found another job yet.”  Alana reluctantly admitted.  Fuck it.  In for a penny in for a pound, right?  If Trevor wanted to know just how much his former babysitter’s life had fucked up, she’d give it to him uncensored.

“You will.”  Trevor responded encouragingly.

“I know.  I have to.”  Alana emphasized, “Can’t rely on a guy to bail me out.  All the good men are taken.”

“What are you talking about?”  Trevor questioned, as he worked on getting the last few splinters out.

“What age group in women do you think men find most attractive?”  Alana bellowed with resentment on her tongue.

“Umm, is this a trick question.”  Trevor quietly mumbled.

“Just be honest.”  Alana grunted.

“Eighteen through twenty-four?”  Trevor guessed.

“Bingo.  The older I get the less guys are gonna be interested.  It’s just facts.  Time is not on my side.”  Alana snobbishly elaborated, “And the pool of guys that are, like, marriage material and not total scumbags is so f*cking small.  Any girl that’s smart already has a good man on lock.  Which makes me an idiot for or not being smarter before my metabolism screwed me over.”

“Don’t you think you’re exaggerating just a little bit?  I think plenty of women over 24 are attractive.”  Trevor countered, as he looked up at Alana’s face.

“No.  I’m not exaggerating.  How old is the girl your brother is marrying?”  Alana knowingly asked, as she made eye contact with Trevor.  She’d let that little comment about finding older women attractive go, but she couldn’t help but feel it was a subtle attempt by Trevor to flirt with her.  She was both amused and a little flustered at the same time.  Was it really appropriate for him to be flirting with her?

“Umm, twenty-four.”  Trevor answered looking disappointed.

“See!  I told you!  And besides, if twenty-four-year olds are going for the likes of your brother, then all the good men have seriously been taken.”  Alana snobbishly explained in a bitchy tone.  There was still some resentment in her voice from the way she remembered things ending with Scott.

“Did you just classify my brother into the scumbag category?”  Trevor raised his eyebrow.

“I sure did.  No offense.”  Alana apologized, although she didn’t sound like she meant it.  In fact, as she spoke, she’d given Trevor a little pat on his head.  She hadn’t meant to.  It was something she used to do when she babysat him.  Often to remind him that she was in charge of the short youngster.

“None taken.  He didn’t even invite me to be a groomsman.”  Trevor revealed, as he resented Alana patting him on the head like that.  He wasn’t a kid anymore.  She didn’t have to go babying him.

“That’s fucked up.  Your brother never treated you right.”  Alana responded sounding offended for him.

“Yeah, he’s a scumbag.”  Trevor joked in tone mimicking Alana.

“Hahahaha,” Alana belted out a little wildly with laughter.  She really hadn’t expected such sass from Trevor.  Her big laugh, however, caused her lower belly fat to heave upward and then slap against her underbelly, “Ouch!”

“What?”  Trevor asked in surprise.

“I have splinters under my..  belly.”  Alana blushed, as she realized it herself.  Stupid fence..

“Let me see.  Hold it up.”  Trevor ordered, as Alana’s jaw dropped for a moment.  She clearly wasn’t used to Trevor giving her orders.  After a brief second, however, Alana put her pride to the side and did as Trevor said.  With both her hands, she scooped up her belly fat and held it up for Trevor to see the splinters.  He didn’t say anything. He just started picking at them with the pliers.

“This is embarrassing.”  Alana admitted, as she blushed something fierce.  She could hardly see Trevor working down there.  Her big belly and breasts were in the way.

“Why?”  Trevor asked, as he continued.

“I have to freaking hold up my rolls of fat with both hands, and you’ve probably got like a freaking six-pack.”  Alana vented with a tone that conveyed vein jealousy.  Trevor leaned back enough for Alana to see his face as he responded.

“I do have a six-pack.  I’m running track in college.  Kinda keeps you thin.”  Trevor boasted, as he shot Alana a cocky smile.  This was a perfect time for a little playful payback from earlier.  She’d teased him with that pat on the head.  Now he’d tease her with a pat on the belly.  His hand playfully pinched an inch of Alana’s big belly roll, as he teased, “If you wanna lose some pounds, we could jog together this summer.  I’ll slow down so you can keep up.”

“Awh!  You listen to me, Trevor.  I would love to be your jogging buddy this summer, but I don’t wanna embarrass you with how fast I am.  I’m much more physically fit than I look.”  Alana snapped in response to Trevor’s prodding.  Her face was burning from embarrassment.  She knew how utterly ridiculous she sounded.  She just needed to say something to save face and it was the only thing she could come up with.  After another moment, she thought of something better, “And shut up, you don’t have a six-pack.”

“Do too.”  Trevor countered.

“Then show me.”  Alana spat calling his bluff.

“Fine.”  Trevor stood up and lifted up his shirt for Alana to see.  Sure enough, Alana could see all six.  Christ.  It was like Trevor had the abs of a chiseled Greek god..

“Damn.  Point taken.”  Alana begrudgingly gawked, as she tried to turn her admiration into something more humbling, “You must be pretty good, huh?  A real track star?”

“I’m not bad.”  Trevor admitted, as he turned his attention back to plucking splinter’s out of his inflated ex-babysitter’s belly.

“I’m happy for you.  Track’s a good sport.”  Alana commented, “Haha, your brother put on so much muscle for football and it’s all turning to fat.  Too bad for his soon to be wifey.”

“I thought you were into big muscles?”  Trevor curiously asked.  He was acutely aware he never had the muscular bulk of his older brother.

“I was in high school.  Honestly, a six-pack is way more impressive to me now.”  Alana responded without hesitation.

“Really?”  Trevor responded sounding amused.  Had Alana just complemented him?  Did she find him.. attractive?

“Yeah.  Don’t act so, naïve.  I bet the girls can’t keep their hands off you.”  Alana emphasized by nudging Trevor’s shoulder.  She could feel the muscle.  He clearly did more than running.  He had to lift weights.

“Haha..”  Trevor blushed.  Clearly Alana had stumbled onto something.  For the first time since bumping into Trevor, she felt like she’d gained some ground of confidence back.  She had to remember that she was still the one in charge of this interaction.  It didn’t matter that Trevor had turned into a handsome young man and that she’d eaten herself out of the realm of desirability for most men.  She was older.  She was more mature.  She was certainly more experienced in the realm of sex and dating.  She was in charge, not him.  And she decided to remind him of that.

Part 10

“Oh?  Gotta giiiirlfriend?”  Alana pried, as she teased Trevor by pinching his cheek.

“I do.”  Trevor admitted, as he pushed Alana’s hand away from his face, and focused on getting the last few splinters out of Alana’s skin.  He hated it when she tried to treat him like a kid.

Alana did her best to hide her shock.  It was totally reasonable for him to have a girlfriend; after all, he’d turned into a freaking gorgeous looking guy.  It was just..  From the way he’d been acting toward her..  She just figured he was single.  It was weird.  She felt almost.. disappointed.  However mixed up she felt, Alana didn’t show it.

“What’s her name?  Is she pretty?  I want details.”  Alana continued, while she feigned enthusiasm.  She finally had Trevor on the defensive.  She wasn’t going to stop now.

“Jill.  Haha, she’s very pretty.  We’ve been dating for a few months.  She’s on the track team, err, she was.  She’s currently on academic probation.  She’s enrolled in the summer session to fix her GPA.”  Trevor revealed, as Alana smirked in a judgmental fashion.  She liked seeing Trevor like this.  He was flustered.  Just like he’d get when he was younger.

“Pretty but dumb?  Can’t say I blame you.  I’ve dated my fair share of beautiful idiots.”  Alana joked, as Trevor could tell from the tone of her voice, that Alana was enjoying belittling him.

“She’s not dumb.  Just a little, immature.”  Trevor countered.  He scanned Alana’s underbelly but couldn’t see any more splinters, “I think that’s all of them.”  

“*Phew!*  thank you.  Now take a look at my butt.”   Alana ordered, as she turned around and Trevor was thrown for a loop.  Was Alana asking him to check her out??

“W-what?”  Trevor gulped, as he eyed Alana’s fleshy tooshie.

“I think I might have another splinter.”  Alana elaborated, as her hands glossed over her meaty behind.

“Oh, sure.  I’ll take a look.”  Trevor responded in a relieved fashion.

“See any?”  Alana impatiently wondered.

“No.”  Trevor responded after his search had concluded.  He suspected if she had any splinters on her butt, they might be under her bikini bottoms.

“But I can feel one..”  Alana complained, as Trevor pulled the fabric on one side of Alana’s big butt cheeks down and scanned her big bare butt.  She gasped in response to his actions, “Trevor?!”

“What?  I see one.  There was a lot of ass to check.”  Trevor defended himself, as he simultaneously teased Alana for her big butt.

“Well..”  Alana mumbled, as his reasoning made sense and the embarrassment from his passive aggressive statement hit her.  “Just get it.”

“Done.  Feel anymore?”  Trevor asked, as he groped Alana’s behind with both hands in search of anymore spots that might be bothering her.  He knew he was going a step too far, but Alana wasn’t stopping him.  Maybe she liked the way he was touching her butt.  He certainly liked getting back at her for trying to act like she was still his babysitter.

“Nope, not that I can feel.”  Alana managed to mutter.  Was it weird she kinda liked the way Trevor was touching her?  Trevor was just being nice right?  He had a girlfriend so he couldn’t be flirting.  She’d probably been misreading him all night.  It was just her dry spell messing with her senses, “*Phew*  You’re the best.  Jackie’s real lucky.”

“You mean Jill.”  Trevor corrected Alana.

“Oh right, Jill.”  Alana bopped her head.  She couldn’t believe she messed up her name.  She had just been so concerned with getting those damn splinters out.. she’d was distracted.  That was it.  “I’m sorry, I was..”

*GROWL*

“Hungry?”  Trevor inquired, as the noise that grumbled from Alana’s belly filled the room.

“Yeah.  I didn’t eat dinner.”  Alana blushed.  Her hunger was another thing the splinters had blunted the feeling of.  Now that they were out, she really needed some food.

“Wanna order something?”  Trevor suggested, as he stood upright and towered over Alana.

“What about the rehearsal dinner?  Shouldn’t you be there?”  Alana gulped, as Trevor’s masculine stature chipped away at some of her previous bravado when he’d been on his knees.

“No, I hit a ton of traffic by D.C.  I told them I couldn’t make it on time.  They know my college is far away, so they won’t care.”  Trevor warmly replied, as his eyes valiantly tried to remain on Alana’s softer looking face and not the bulging breasts pressing against the meager confines of her white bikini.

“Well then,” Alana smiled, while her stomach wrestled control of her voice from her brain, “Wanna order me pizza??”

Part 11

*GROWL*

“How much longer??”  Alana wined, as she held her chunky belly with both hands and frowned at Trevor.  The reality that Trevor had a girlfriend and hadn’t been subtly flirting with her had sunk in and, surprisingly, she was disappointed.  For a minute there she remembered what it felt like to be excited about something, even if it was never meant to be.

“They said 30 minutes.  So..  25 more minutes..”  Trevor explained in a peaceful way, while he tried to calm his supposedly more mature neighbor down.  He’d often thought the commercials about people not being themselves when they were hungry were over exaggerations, but Alana’s behavior over the last five minutes had him reconsidering.  Even as she sat on the stool next to him at the kitchen’s elevated island table, she couldn’t keep still and, despite his best efforts to change the subject, all she could talk about was how hungry she was.

“Ughnn..  I can’t wait that long..”  Alana grunted, as she gave him a look of desperation.  Part of her contemplated going home and changing into something less revealing.  As embarrassed as she was to be parading herself in front of such a grown up and fit version of Trevor, she knew he couldn’t be checking her out.  Plus, she was exhausted.  She needed food before she did anything else.

“I think you’ll be okay.”  Trevor countered in a way that probably revealed a bit of his growing impatience with his former babysitter’s sour attitude.  Bumping into Alana after all this time had been interesting.  She wasn’t at all what he expected.  Besides her obvious weight issue, she seemed way more unhappy than he remembered.  He frankly felt bad for her.  He honestly wasn’t sure if deep down she was the same girl he’d idolized all those years ago.

“I’m gonna die of starvation.”  Alana proclaimed in a dour and serious tone, as her delightfully manicured hand squeezed his arm in a needy fashion.  He could feel her long nails pressing against him, as she absentmindedly took stock of the firmness of his triceps.  She could see a smile escape from Trevor’s face.  The sincerity with which she was making these ridiculous statements was clearly amusing him, so Alana urged, “Get me a snack.  I need something to hold me over.  Please.”

“Oreo’s and milk?”  Trevor offered, as Alana’s beautiful, yet softer, looking face brightened up immensely.  Clearly food was a big motivator in her life now.  He should have guessed that by the size of her ass.

“Now you’re talking!”  Alana squealed in delight, as she playfully smothered the young man with a quick hug, “Aww, you’re the sweetest!”

“No problem.”  Trevor gulped.  He could feel the softness of Alana, particularly her breasts, pressing against the side of his body.

She was quick enough to let him go, but Trevor had picked up that Alana was being touchier than she had been earlier.  And these were not demeaning pats on the head or little nudges.  What did his overweight former babysitter think she was doing?  He wasn’t sure.  Her behavior had him a bit flustered, but he tried not to let her know it.

He was quick to get off his stool and grab a fresh box of double-stuffed Oreos.  He placed them in front of Alana and was a bit surprised when she started eating them before he even got her some milk.  By his count, Alana managed to munch through four or five little cookies before he placed a large glass of whole milk in front of her.  They had 2%, but he figured since Alana looked like a girl that indulged in the most fattening options available to her, he’d treat her as such.  As she dipped the next cookie into the milk and then quickly chomped it up, she patted on the stool next to her for him to sit down.

“Come on, don’t just watch me.  Have some.  You’re making me feel like a fatass.”  Alana protested, as she used her tongue to lick a chunk of milky cookie off her luscious lip and into her mouth.

“Sure.”  Trevor responded, as he observed Alana speedily wetting another cookie before burying it down her throat, “Hey, aren’t you supposed to count to five Mississippi?”

“Mhmhrugh..”  Alana grumbled with her mouth full.

“What?”  Trevor tilted his head.

“*Ahem*  Trevor.  I’m not trying to get the perfect milk to cookie ratio.  My tummy hurts when it’s empty.  So, I’m just trying to fill it.”  Alana snobbishly explained, as she grabbed a dry cookie, placed it on her tongue for Trevor to see and then picked up the glass, closed her mouth, and took a quick gulp.  With her cheeks fully inflated with whole-milk and double-stuffed cookie, Alana chewed a little obnoxiously, before gulping everything down in one determined swoop.  

It was clear Alana had changed.  It wasn’t just that she’d gotten fat.  Something about her was different.  She never used to eat like this.  She was the one who taught him about the perfect milk to cookie ratio in the first place.  Somewhere along the line, Alana had lost her way.  Trevor wondered if he could help her.

“What happened to savoring the flavor?  I thought that’s what you were all about.”  Trevor responded to Alana’s display of gluttony, as he grabbed an Oreo, placed it in the milk and began counting.

“When I was in high school, slurping down one perfectly saturated Oreo was enough.  In case you haven’t noticed.”  Alana motioned to her scantily clad and clearly vastly overfed bikini body, “I’m not in high school anymore.  I’m a grown woman and it takes a lot more than one cookie to satisfy me.”

“Sometimes quality is better than quantity.”  Trevor countered, as he finished counting and plucked the Oreo out of the milk and held it in front of him for Alana to see, “I did mine perfectly.  Try it.”

“Fine.” Alana snobbishly grunted, as she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around the cookie.. and Trevor’s fingers.. while it was still in his hand.  Rather than let go of the cookie, Trevor froze in a bit of shock.  He’d expected Alana to grab it with her hand.. not this..  

He’d ordered her to eat the cookie as if he was in charge.  Silly boy.  Rather than verbally challenge him, this was Alana’s play.  If he wanted to act like a man, she’d treat him as such.  The real question was how he would respond to her womanly attention.  

Her eyes were seductively staring into his own, while he could feel her tongue wrestle the saturated cookie free from his grip.  As her mouth welcomed the savory treat, she could tell by the bewildered look on his face that she’d put him back in his place.  For now.  Claiming victory, she retreated from her hunched forward position, releasing Trevor’s thumb and pointer finger along the way, and licked her lips.  With her mouth full, she managed to utter one word without much conviction, “Sorry.”

Part 12

“It’s.. okay.”  Trevor muttered, as his face resembled that of a deer in the headlights.  What had just happened..  Was Alana..  Was she retaliating?  Or..  was she trying to seduce him?  Because..  if he was being honest with himself..  It was kind of.. working..  He could feel his blood begin to flow somewhere else.  Somewhere less appropriate.

“You were right.”  Alana honestly admitted after she swallowed.  She brushed her hands off in front of her, before she closed the box of Oreos and pivoted a bit with her stool so she could face Trevor directly.  She wanted to press her advantage and remind Trevor her authority over him was everlasting, regardless of how amazing he looked and how out of shape she’d become.  But there was a problem.  

When she’d looked into his eyes.  She’d felt something.  She almost felt bad for teasing him like that.  What the hell was she doing?  She must have looked like such a fool sucking on his finger like that!  Trevor wasn’t saying anything, Alana decided it would be best to try and save face, “You must think I’ve turned into an ugly fat slob.”

“No, I don’t.”  Trevor stammered without a thought, “You’ve always been beautiful Alana.  Still are.”

“Awe, *sniff* that was really sweet Trevor!”  Alana squeaked, as he could see her brown eyes begin to glisten with tears.  She hadn’t been called beautiful by anyone since Noah..  

Trevor noticed Alana’s expression suddenly turn more depressed.  He’d only been trying to make her feel better.  Alana let out a big sigh and continued, “But it’s not true.  I’m not beautiful.  I don’t see beautiful when I look in the mirror.  *sniff*  I just see a ugly loser.  That’s all I really am.”

“You are not a loser.”  Trevor tried to comfort Alana, as he put his hand softly on her chunky thigh in support.  As he watched a tear fall from her soft cheek, Alana quickly appeared to be breaking down.

“I’m unemployed.  Overweight.  *Sniff* Single.  Living with my parents.  And to top it all off, the kid I used to babysit just spent the last half hour plucking splinters out of my fat ass because I tried to sneak through a fence as if I wasn’t obese.”  Alana sobbed, as she wiped her tears away with her chubby arm, “I thought when I turned 28 I’d have a husband, *sniff* a house, and, I don’t know..  a f*cking dog..  Not debt, dimples on my ass, and zero job or dating prospects.  *Sniff* And what’s worse is that I have nobody to blame but myself.  I’ve always cut corners, done things the easy way..  I’m not unlucky.  *Sniff* I’ve just made so many mistakes along the way..  I’m the definition of a fat f*cking ugly loser.”

“You’re so blind.  Making mistakes doesn’t make you a loser.  You are not defined by your worst mistakes.  You’re defined by how you respond to them.  You’re in a tough place now.  I get that, but your life’s not over because you turned 28.”  Trevor suddenly surged to his feet and grabbed Alana with some force by both shoulders.  Her eyes widened with surprise as his sudden motion, but what she was hearing had her momentarily dumbfounded and speechless, “I don’t know if you remember this, but just before you went off to college.  I told you..  I loved you.  And that I never wanted another babysitter.  Do you remember what you told me?”

“*Sniff*  Ha..  I said if you never want another babysitter, you better stop acting like a baby..”  Alana recalled in a solemn astonishment.  Looking at Trevor now.  She wished she’d said something a little nicer..  “I can’t believe you remember that..  I’m sorry I was such a..  I AM such a bitch..”

“You’re not a bitch.  But you’re acting like a baby.  If you keep being down about yourself, you’ll never get up.  You might not see beautiful when you look in the mirror, but that’s all I see when I look at you.  I’ve got perfect vision Alana.  You might wanna get your eyes checked.”  Trevor firmly concluded, as he let Alana go and sat back down.  She was frankly stunned.  The way Trevor had touched her.  They way he’d talked to her..  He wasn’t a kid anymore.  He really wasn’t.  He was a man.  A good-looking young man.

“*Sniff* I really needed to hear that Trevor..  *Sniff*  You have no idea how much it means to me..  Thank you.”  Alana sobbed a little, before smiling, “Better be careful who you are calling beautiful.. don’t want that girlfriend of yours getting jealous.”  

“She’s..”  Trevor slowly began in a depressed tone.

“I know, I know.  She’s got nothing to be jealous of.  A fatty like me isn’t exactly a threat to a skinny little track athlete.”  Alana admitted, although it pained her to do so.

“She’s got plenty to be jealous of.  You are one of a kind Alana.”  Trevor argued, as he briefly broke eye contact before continuing, “besides, she’s not skinny anymore, ever since she stopped running, she’s actually put on a lot of weight.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that.”  Alana muttered in feigned disappointment, though she was curious about something else.. As her hand self-consciously glazed across her round belly, she asked, “Is that a turn off?”

“Umm..”  Trevor blushed, as he broke eye contact again.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t ask that.  None of my business.”  Alana apologetically burst, as her wandering hands sensitively found their way to Trevor’s shoulder to show her regret for asking that.

“No.  The weight’s not a turn off.  I still think she’s a real attractive person.  It’s just..”  Trevor stumbled over his word’s as Alana’s head perked up, “it feels like something’s missing from our relationship.  We’ve got good chemistry, but it feels like that’s all our relationship is..  I don’t know what to do..  I’ve actually been thinking of ending it.”

“If you’ve got a girl who ‘tickles your pickle,’ don’t throw it all away just cause it isn’t perfect.  There is no such thing as perfect.  You’ll waste your life waiting for someone perfect.  Trust me.”  Alana advised him.  She was talking from experience, Trevor could tell, but he felt she didn’t really understand.

“I’m not looking for perfect.  I..”  Trevor paused.  His heart was pounding.  He needed to just say it, “I don’t love her.”

“Sometimes love doesn’t come right away Trevor.  Give it some time.”  Alana offered, as Trevor turned his head and his eyes locked with hers.  He saw care in her eyes.  In his eyes, she saw something else entirely.

“Sometimes it does.”  Trevor acknowledged, as Alana waited for the soul seeking look Trevor was giving her to change, but he remained steady.

“How would you know?  You’re too young to even understand what love feels like.”  Alana countered, as she got a little defensive.  Was he serious with those puppy-dog eyes?

“I know what it feels like.”  Trevor insisted, as he leaned almost unnoticeably closer to Alana’s face.

“Bull.  Shit.  Prove it.”  Alana spat, as she crossed her arms in a defensive motion.

“Okay.”  Trevor agreed, as he leaned forward confidently into Alana’s personal space.  His face was inches away from hers and closing fast!

“What are.. you..”  Alana softly questioned, as she felt the young man firmly press his lips against hers, “*Mhh!*”

Part 13

For a moment, their lips were locked.  Her hands pounced to softly feel the back of his neck and tug him into a position that wasn’t so far above her.  He tasted sweet.. like Oreos..  wait that must be her..  Just as Alana’s tongue broke free from its reigns, Trevor pulled back.  Their eyes remained locked as he sat back down.  He didn’t look guilty.  He looked stunned.  She probably looked the same way.

*…*

“Oh-my-god..  Me?  Trevor..  Are you saying you..”  Alana stammered, as her mind started to race, “When you said you loved me when you were 10..  You weren’t saying that thinking of me as an older sister or something..  you meant..  oh-my-god..”  

“Alana..”  Trevor tried to get her attention.

“You love me??  Like, really?  Me?  After all this time?”  Alana gasped, as her heart pounded faster than it had in years.  She couldn’t believe it.  Not only had she just kissed Trevor.  She’d enjoyed it.

“I..  Always have.”  Trevor assured her.

“Like, that’s why you don’t love your girlfriend?  *Pant* Because you’re still in love with me??”  Alana nearly wheezed, as she felt an acute dizziness overtaking her.

“I mean, if she was you, I’m sure I wouldn’t have this problem.”  Trevor admitted, as Alana felt a flutter in the pit of her stomach.  He was flirting with her..  All night..  And she’d been flirting back!  Egging him on!  Teasing him!  Prodding him!  Encouraging him!  What the hell had she been thinking???!

“This..  This is wrong in so many ways..  I..  I’m ten years older than you!”  Alana burst in nervous exacerbation.

“Nine years.”  Trevor corrected, as he tried to keep a calm tone.  He’d already played his hand, now it was about what Alana did with the cards on the table.

“I was your babysitter!”  Alana gasped, as her mind continued to run through the laundry list of reasons, she should not have welcomed his kiss.

“Not anymore.”  Trevor argued.

“*Wheeze* I need to sit down.”  Alana nearly coughed, as her lungs had not been prepared for this.

“You are sitting down.”  Trevor reminded her, as Alana looked down in confirmation.  She looked surprised to see she was sitting.

“This is not okay..”  Alana gasped, as she looked back into Trevor’s eyes with worry.

“Then why’d you kiss me back?”  Trevor firmly countered.

“I..  umm..  What?”  Alana played dumb for a second.  She couldn’t think of any other way to respond.

“You liked it didn’t you.”  Trevor said, as he stood up, “You like ME.  Don’t you.”

“*Gulp*  Trevor I think you’re..  you’ve.. matured.  Umm..  but..  I mean..  You have a girlfriend..”  Alana stammered, as she rose to her feet with Trevor and took a nervous step backward.  She was feeling a painfully conflicting mix of arousal, shame, fear, vulnerability and embarrassment.

“I would drop Jill in a second if it meant I had a shot with you.”  Trevor vowed, as he took a step forward to close the distance between them, “I love you Alana.”

“Trevor..  But..  you see me..  I’m gotten so fat..”  Alana protested.  She didn’t deserve a guy that looked as good as Trevor.  He was in such good shape and she..  wasn’t.  She took another step backward absentmindedly.

“More of you to love.”  Trevor protested, as he followed her.

“I can’t even touch my toes..”  Alana admitted in a flabbergasted manner.  She decided Trevor was looking at her through ‘love goggles,’ he wasn’t seeing who she really was.  If she could get him to see her as she really was, he’d stop this nonsense.  She kept moving away.

“Don’t care.”  Trevor shrugged off Alana’s self-deprecating jab, as he attempted to stay close to her.

“I can’t even see my toes cause my belly is so big.”  Alana pointed out, as her hands held her massive stomach, and she kept wobbling backward.

“Doesn’t matter.  I think it’s cute.”  Trevor warmly smirked, as he reached for Alana’s hand, but she brought it to her chest.  With her hands cupping her breasts, Alana blurted the only thing she could think of.

“My boobs have swollen so much I have cleavage sweat.  Like, all the time.  It’s gross.”  Alana shakily muttered, as her big butt bumped against the kitchen countertop.  She was trapped!

“If you are trying to dissuade me, talking about your boobs is not the right strategy.”  Trevor assured her, as he stepped to her, placed his strong arms on either side of her against the countertop, and brought his face close to her own.  She was looking up at him now, with eyes that seemed desperate.

“I’m moody and shallow and really high maintenance.”  Alana vulnerably communicated, as she felt enveloped by Trevor’s impressive stature.  This was her last chance.  The last chance to make him see that she wasn’t worthy of his love, “And I don’t care what you say, I can be a real b*tch sometimes.  I’m a lot to handle and I can’t help it.”

“I already knew that.”  Trevor whispered into Alana’s ear so confidently and genially, that she felt shivers running down the back of her neck, “I love you Alana, don’t you get it.”  

“…”  Alana didn’t say anything, but her face said it all.  He’d broken her defenses.  She wasn’t looking at him like he was the kid she used to babysit, she was looking at him like he was a man and she was a woman.  The tone of Alana’s voice changed.  The nervous mix of fear and embarrassment was gone, in its place sounded something close to affection, “Prove it.”

“What?”  Trevor questioned to see if he heard correctly.  Alana’s eyes remained locked upward at his, they were mere inches from each other.  He could practically feel her heart pounding.

“I’m feeling something right now.  And I don’t really know what it is.  I don’t care if it’s wrong..  I’m gonna give you a chance.. to help me make up my mind.”  Alana voiced with urgency as she opened her reluctant heart for the first time in ages, “Make me feel your love..  Make me tremble..  Make me scream..  Make me know I’m the only one you’ll ever want.. and I’ll be yours..”

Part 14

*Mhh!!*

*Ahh!!*

“Ohh, you’re good at this.”  Alana whispered, as she plucked her horny lips from Trevor’s and adjusted herself more comfortably on his lap, “Janet must be a good kisser.”

“Her name is Jackie.  Jill.  Her name is Jill.”  Trevor stumbled, as he remained desperate for more.  Alana’s make-out techniques dwarfed anything he’d ever come across.  He was in heaven making out with his former babysitter in the couch of his parent’s living room.  He was sitting with his back against the sofa, while Alana’s thick legs straddled his lap and her expansive body pressed against his fit form.

“Ohh?  Someone’s a little tongue-tied?  *Mhh!!*” Alana lustfully smooched, Trevor once again, as her hand drifted across his shirt, firmly pressed against his hard abs and then dove a little deeper, under the waistband of his pants.  She’d been feeling him poking her, but now that she was thoroughly turned on, she figured it was time to size him up.  Trevor flinched at her touch but welcomed her enthusiasm.  Pulling her lips away from his and tilting her head to his side, Alana nibbled on his earlobe with her teeth, as she whispered, “tongue-tied, and very..  hard.  You want me, don’t you?”

“I do..”  Trevor moaned, as he felt Alana playfully pluck her hand out of his pants and bear her weight down upon his lap to rub him in an alluring way.

“Well what are you waiting for?  The red carpet?”  Alana whispered into his ear, as her mouth released his earlobe and planted itself on his manly neck.  He could feel her giving him a hicky.

“I don’t have any condoms.”  Trevor muttered, as the troublesome thought bounced into his head.  His heart nearly stopped.  He hadn’t brought any from school!  He never could have predicted this would happen.  Maybe his brother had some?  Probably not, it’s not like he lived here anymore.  Maybe his parents..  eww, gross..  Why’d he have to think about that?

“Ha!  Don’t need them.  I’ve got Nexplanon.”  Alana laughed, as Trevor pulled Alana’s face off his neck and looked at her with worry.

“Is it contagious?”  Trevor softly wondered.

“Haha, oh-my god.  It’s a birth control implant about the size of a matchstick in my arm.  It releases hormones into my body so I can’t get pregnant.”  Alana explained with a smirk on her face, as she lifted up her flabby arm and pointed to it.  This wasn’t an age thing; she’d never been with a guy that knew what the implant was at first.  She tried to cut Trevor some slack.  He looked embarrassed.

“Oh.  I have so many questions.”  Trevor muttered, as Alana shook her head.

“Save them for later.  Have you ever had sex without a condom?”  Alana seductively asked, as she wiggled her hips again in a pleasurable motion.  Her extra weight felt..  really good grinding against him like that.

“No.”  Trevor admitted, as Alana’s smile grew even wider.

“Oh, you are gonna enjoy this.”  Alana ushered Trevor off the couch and grabbed his hand, “Come on!”

“Careful.”  Trevor cautioned, as Alana dragged him across the house to the steps next to the front door and then raced upstairs with him.

“*Pant* F*ck these steps.. *Wheeze*”  Alana bellowed, as she reached the top and bent over slightly to catch her breath.

“Are you okay?”  Trevor asked, as he put his hand on Alana’s back and gently rubbed her.

“Get in bed Trevor.”  Alana gasped, as she stood up straight.  She was taking her babysitter tone with him again, although now it didn’t sound so patronizing.  Now it sounded suggestive, “I said ‘now.’”

“…”  Trevor didn’t say anything.  He did as Alana asked and just jumped in bed.  His childhood room hadn’t changed much since high school last year.  He bed was queen sized, the décor was not too embarrassing, and it was probably the cleanest it had ever been since he’d gone away.

“Clothes off.  Now.”  Alana roared, as she slowly waddled into the room and watched him take of his shirt.  Her eyes were glued to his abs, until he wrangled himself out of his pants and boxers.

“…”  He didn’t say anything, as he watched Alana remove her bikini bottoms.  Her muffin top oozed outward, as she breathed a sigh of anticipation and excitement.

“Lay down.”  Alana demanded, as she entered the bed on Trevor’s side and crawled herself into position on top of his lap.  She grabbed his inflated monument of masculine excitement and held it steady, as she maneuvered it, and herself, into a cowgirl position, “Sorry if I feel too heavy.  Ah-AhhhH..”

“Oh-my-god..”  Trevor moaned, as he felt himself fully enveloped by Alana.

“Ahhh..  Yeah.. not gonna wanna go back to condoms after this, huh Trevor?”  Alana evilly smiled, as the tone of her voiced conveyed her attempt to tease him.

“Hell no.”  Trevor groaned, as he enjoyed the feel of Alana slowly beginning to rock back and forth.  He could tell from Alana’s behavior getting him into bed that she was trying to exert some measure of control over him.  As much as he liked Alana attempting to boss him around, he wasn’t willing to let her walk all over him, so he made a confident order to cut her ego down a peg, “Now get to work fatty.”

“Trevor!”  Alana blushed, as her jaw dropped open.  Trevor was smiling.  Her hands absentmindedly braced her jiggling breasts that still remained clad in her bikini top.  She started grinding against him faster.  Side to side, and up and down.  Her hefty body was bouncing all over the place, “I’ll..  Ahh!!  Show you what you get for teasing me!”

*Slap!*  *Slapp!!*  *Slapp!*

The noise Alana’s belly made as it slapped against Trevor’s rock-solid abs caused her to susceptibly blush something fierce.  Trevor was right, she was a fatty..  but he seemed to be enjoying it as immensely as she was.

“Ahh!  Not bad for *Pant!* a fatty, huh?”  Alana managed to mutter in between delirious grunts of pleasure.  She was beginning to breath heavy now.

“Faster.”  Trevor commanded, as he doubted the stamina she possessed at her inflated weight.  Once she tired out, he’d get her on her back and show her who was really in charge.

“*Pant!*  uhhh!  Yeaaahh!”  Alana moaned, as she wobbled up and down as fast as her body would let her.  To compensate for her bouncing breasts and stomach, Alana’s arms clutched against each spot tightly to try an hold everything in place.

“Take off your bikini top!”  Trevor ordered, as he watched Alana struggle to keep her breasts in check, as she rode him like a bull.

“No!  *Pant!*  my boobs will flop everywhere.”  Alana managed to explain amidst her growing groans of pleasure.

“I’ll hold them.”  Trevor offered, as he extended his long arms to her big bust and helped her take the bikini top off.  She grinned at how his eyes widened at the glimpse of her nipples.  His hands were quick to cup each of her big breasts in hand.  She liked the way he was grabbing her.  While she pushed herself to grind faster over Trevor’s lap, his thumbs began massaging her tender nipples.  It produced a feeling that sent Alana over the edge.

“Holy shit..  Ohh!  Oh-ohhhh!!!  That feels good..  real good..  Ahh!  Ahhh!!”  Alana began to moan and shake in a way that Trevor had never seen.  He was mesmerized, by the blissful expression of animalistic joy beaming from Alana’s face.  She bit her lower lip, as the uncontrollable shaking of her legs caused her whole body to tremble with pure delight,

“*Gasp!*  Just like that!  AhhH!!  Don’t stop!! Don’t stop!! Don’t!!!”  Trevor blurted out, as he felt Alana building him up to blow.

“Ahh! Ah!!  Ahh!!!  Agh!!!  Trevor!  A-ahh..  oh..”  Alana helplessly cooed, as her motion slowed.  She was gasping for breath, as her trembling tapered off and her jiggling body came to rest,  “Ooohhh-mygod..  Ooooohhhh-mygod.. Oooohh!! My!! Gawd!!”

“Satisfied?”  Trevor asked, as he playfully squeezed Alana’s plump breasts.

“*Pant*  I want *wheeze* more..”  Alana exhaustedly demanded, as she felt a little dizzy, “Did you cum?”

“Almost.  Not yet.”  Trevor admitted, as Alana looked both disappointed and slightly confused.

“This is your first time doing it without a condom?”  Alana wondered.

“Yeah.”  Trevor nodded.

“How is that possible?”  Alana blurted.  The only time she had ever cum before the person she was having sex with was when he.. “Did you masturbate today?”

“Umm..  Yeah.”  Trevor blushed, as Alana pulled herself off of Trevor’s lap with a gasp and lay down next to him to collect herself.  Her belly was totally smothering his abs.

“What did you masturbate to?”  Alana hornily requested to know, as she leaned closer to his ear, “You can tell me.  I won’t judge.”

“…”  Trevor didn’t answer her.  He just looked her right in her eyes. What the hell was he..  Wait..  Oh..

“Me?”  Alana gasped both flattered and amused. “Did you have a picture?”

“From memory.”  Trevor admitted, as Alana smiled.

“How many times have you masturbated to me?”  Alana asked in a lustful fashion.

“Do you really wanna know?”  Trevor offered.

“How does it compare to the real thing?”  Alana squealed with delight.  It was so cute how smitten Trevor was with her.

“You are much softer than I expected.”  Trevor teased, as his hand felt Alana’s round belly, and once he reached her side, nudged her onto her back.  Getting on top of her, Trevor emphasized, “And a lot heavier.”

“T-Trevor!”  Alana blushed from his teasing of her weight for a moment, before she felt him maneuver into place between her legs. “Ahh!!”

“I like it when you scream my name, fatty.”  Trevor declared in an authoritative way, as he thrust himself against Alana, much to her excitement.

“Oh!  I like it when you.. *Pant!*  do..  THAT!”  Alana gasped.  She was astonished by how much faster Trevor was moving than she had when she’d been on top.

“You like being called a, fatty?”  Trevor echoed, as he timed a big thrust on the word ‘fatty.’  Of course, that hadn’t been what Alana had meant.  She was referring to the speed Trevor was going, but she couldn’t exactly find the words to explain it in the moment.  Instead she found other words.

“F*ck!  Ahhhh!!  Just like that!”  Alana moaned, as her nails dug into Trevor’s back and slightly scratched him.

“Ahh!!”  Trevor moaned, as he sped up even faster and harder.  Alana could sense he was nearing his release.  The thought that she was making him cum broke the waterfall for her as well.

“Ahhhhh!  Trevor!”  Alana gasped, as she began trembling beneath him.

“*Pant*”  Trevor lustfully breathed, as his face went blank with satisfaction.

“*Wheeze*”  Alana breathed heavily, as the two of them shook together in a warm moment.  Trevor was the first to regain control.  Alana still seethed in pleasure for a few more moments until she too came to a halt and desperately tried to catch her breath.

“Wow.”  Trevor muttered, as he looked into Alana’s wanting eyes.  She was looking into his longingly.

“Better than your imagination?”  Alana winked, as she leaned upward and smooched Trevor on the lips, “*Mhh!*”

“For sure.”  Trevor responded, as he pulled outward from Alana and positioned himself lying next to her.

“My mind is blown.”  Alana frankly admitted, as her eyes remained on him.  “Sorry I’m so sweaty.  This is the most exercise I’ve gotten in weeks.”

“Do you want to shower with..”  Trevor began to suggest, as he was cut off from a noise at the front door.

*Ding-Dong!!*

Part 15

*BURPPP!!!!*

“Gross, did that just come out of me?”  Alana gawked, as she sat upright re-clothed in her bikini.  She was now leaning against the headboard of Trevor’s bed.  It had been about 20 minutes since the pizza arrived and, in that time, Alana and Trevor shared a quick but passionate shower and began their meal atop Trevor’s bed.   Alana had actually devoured two slices before she hopped in the shower, but Trevor didn’t mind.  Watching the water of his parent’s lavish shower cascade across her womanly curves was the stuff his wildest fantasies were made of, and they’d actually come true!

“Sure did.  Shouldn’t have drank so much soda.”  Trevor teased her, while he eyed the half-drunken liter of coke that rested beside Alana’s chunky butt.  She had demanded soda to go with the pizza after her shower and Trevor didn’t want to disappoint her.

“I was thirsty.”  Alana protested, as she gently lay her hand across her noticeably bloated belly.  If Trevor thought her chunky belly looked big before, he was quite surprised by just how much food Alana could pack away.  On the floor lay one large empty pizza box.  He’d had three slices; Alana had eaten the rest.  On the bed between them lay a second large pizza box.  This one was only half empty.  Alana had eaten three pieces so far and was working on the fourth of this new box.  He’d gotten the extra pizza because of a discount he qualified for when ordering, he thought having some leftovers for his family would be a good gesture, but at the rate Alana was eating..  He wasn’t sure any slices of pizza would live to see the refrigerator.

“I offered you water.”  Trevor said, as he reminded her that the bloated gut, she was displaying to him in her bikini was a result of her choice, not his.  To emphasize his point, he maneuvered over to her and placed his hand against her now firmly packed belly.  A lot of her weight seemed to rest in her lower belly, but now that she was stuffed, her upper belly was bulging out just as far.  He prodded and gently pinched her to gauge just how engorged her belly had become after stuffing her face with tons of pizza and drowning her thirst with a half-liter of coke.

“Ugh!  *Burrp!*  You’re right..  I didn’t need the soda..  I don’t even know why I’m still eating.”  Alana mentioned, as she put the current slice she was working on back into her eagerly awaiting mouth for another savory bite.  With her mouth full, she embarrassingly admitted, “I’m not even hungry anymore.”

“Well, you look pregnant now.  How many pieces did you have?”  Trevor wondered in a chastising fashion, as he expectantly tapped his pointer finger against her deep navel.  Alana looked incredibly guilty.  She couldn’t stop herself from blushing.  She was acting like such a fatass in front of the hottie who had just rocked her world..  What was she thinking??

“This is number..  eight?  I think..”  Alana answered sounding disappointed in herself, “I can’t stop eating it..  What’s wrong with me?”

“I have a theory.”  Trevor offered, as Alana bit her lip.  Was he going to keep teasing her?  He liked it when she got embarrassed.  She was sure of it now.

“What is it?”  Alana muttered, as she nibbled, in anticipation, on the crust of the piece she was still eating.

“Maybe you need somebody to tell you when to stop.”  Trevor pointed out, as he gave her belly a firm, but playful, slap.  

“Ahh!  *Buurrp!*”  Alana squealed before the pressure of his slap caused more gas to vacate through her throat.  There he went again belittling her!!  He was not the boss of her!  She was older!  He had to listen to her!  Regaining her composure, Alana roared, “Do that again and I’ll spank you just like when you were little!”

“You try it, and I’ll bend you over backwards and slap your fat ass until it hurts to sit down.”  Trevor bellowed, as he returned Alana’s threatening tone in kind.  

He looked at her face.  She looked bewildered by what he’d just said, but at the same time a smile was emerging from her face.  In fact, her mind was processing the fact that the only way she’d ever get to spank Trevor was if he let her.  He was just to big and strong now.  It didn’t matter that she’d gotten so fat, even if she was in the best shape of her life, she’d never be able to overpower Trevor.  But..  He’d have no problem overpowering her.  While her threat had no venom to back it up, he could make good on his promise fairly easily.  She’d be powerless to resist him..

“You’re turning me on.”  Alana lustfully breathed, as she eyed Trevor’s stunning six-pack again, his sturdy shoulders, and his defined triceps.  If he wanted, he could have her any way he wanted.

“Does that mean you’ve made up your mind?”  Trevor wondered, as he looked into her horny eyes.

“About what?”  Alana asked, as she threw what remained of her pizza slice back into the box on the bed.

“About how you feel about me.”  Trevor reminded her, as his eyes scanned his engorged former babysitter.

“I was on the fence about whether this was lust or love.  But it’s definitely love.”  Alana revealed, as a healthy smile beamed from her face.  She couldn’t help herself, from reaching over and pinching Trevor’s cheek, “Puppy love to be exact.  The best kind of love there is.”

“I should probably break up with my girlfriend.”  Trevor acknowledged, as he let Alana enjoy babying him just this once, “I can call her right now.”

“No rush.  Do it in person.” Alana stopped him, “I don’t want our parents getting suspicious.”

“…”  Trevor paused and looked at Alana with confusion.

“Just because I’m okay with ‘this’ doesn’t mean our families will be.  We’ve gotta tread lightly for a while.”  Alana explained, as Trevor nodded.  He understood where she is coming from.  She was right.

“What about when the summer ends?”  Trevor wondered, as the hand that had been massaging Alana’s stuffed belly slowly rose upward so sneak a feel of her bountiful breasts.  She smiled, as she let him admire her.

“I’ll get a job at your college.  Or as close as I can manage.  It won’t be easy, but I’ll try my best.”  Alana vowed, as she continued to look at Trevor warmly, “What school do you go to again?”

“Douglas..”  Trevor began to say, as they both heard a loud noise from downstairs.

*Slam*

“Please tell me you ordered more pizza and you gave the pizza guy a key.”  Alana quickly muttered, as her eyes widened with alarm.

“Yo Trevor??  You home?”  A voice that sounded suspiciously like Trevor’s older brother roared from downstairs.

“Oh god..”  Alana quietly yelped, as her hands covered her eyes and she muttered, “They can’t find out like this.  Go down there and distract them.  I’ll sneak out your brother’s window and..”

“You are not climbing down the side of the house.  You’ll hurt yourself.”  Trevor countered, as he pulled Alana’s hands away from her eyes and braced them with his own.  He rationalized Alana weighed far too much for her arms to support her climbing.  Thinking for a second, he made a firm order and a promise, “Find a good spot to hide in my room and I’ll be right back.  Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of this.”

“Okay.”  Alana agreed, as she put her trust in Trevor.  Just as he was about to leave, she stopped him, “Wait..  I love you. *Mwah!!*”

“I love you too.”  Trevor swore, as he accepted Alana’s kiss and hugged his heavy new lover.  He resolved to make good on his promise no matter what.

On 3/11/2020 at 11:39 PM, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Oh I know I will! And the third. and fourth. and fifth. The best writing is timeless and that's what your writing is! Can't get tired of a well written great story

Wow that is super uplifting, thank you so much!  It is really nice to hear that, especially in relation to the stories that I put so much work into.  I wish everybody left comments like this haha

5 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Really well done. I was getting very excited on where this was going. Want to see where Alana ends up in another five years when she’s a housewife possibly to Trevor. And can you describe her look again? Trying to imagine her face/style and where she mostly gains. Keep up the great writing.

Alana is actually a character that has appeared as a side character in 3 of my other stories.  She is a very minor character in "The Comfort Zone," has a larger role in "Bulking Up Steph" and she is a minor character in "Paul's Dilemma."  Alana was actually illustrated by berserker1133 for her part in "Paul's Dilemma" in this illustration:

https://www.deviantart.com/berserker1133/art/Paul-s-Dilemma-6-810723010

Paul's Dilemma takes place roughly 2 years after the events shown in "The Fence."  In those two years Alana has gone from around 250lbs to closer to 350lbs.  Alana is the one on the right of the picture.  The one on the left is Emma (main character in "Paul's Dilemma"). 

As far as seeing Alana as a housewife, maybe I'll get around to writing some sequels to "The Fence" one of these days.  Thank you for the feedback!

paul_s_dilemma_6_by_berserker1133_ddeolvm.png

On 3/21/2020 at 7:57 AM, Reddave515 said:

Where does she appear in Paul's dilemma?

If I remember correctly, she makes an appearance in Chapter 6 part 1.  She also returns for a scene later in the story, but it is a small scene.  I can't remember which chapter it was in.

18 hours ago, 14dddddddddddddd said:

Joining the chorus of people asking about housewife Alana, that story was wonderful.

Thank you!  I am hearing that there is interest in a housewife Alana sequel?  I could see myself maybe writing something like that down the road sometime.  What would your vision of an Alana housewife story look like?  I'd appreciate some ideas. 

If anyone would wanna share sequel ideas for Alana, it would be very helpful for me