HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine never started, it was always there. My first grade teacher was probably my interlude into "this". I remember she started the beginning of the year little plump, curvy, but then something happened with her. She started just piling on the weight!!! But she was really happy at the same time!!! I remember the kids were commenting about how fat she was getting, her fat ass couldn't fit through the door, she would waddle when she walked (which became a favorite word of mine) and few other incidents instill recall favorably. Also, Aunt Bonnie when I was 12 or so....... πŸ₯°

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This weight gain plan of mine is working...I'm really shocked by how much I'm gaining so quickly...I'm not even stuffing my face ...just bigger portions and more often..I'm still doing the 2 shakes a day also...but that's just a lil bit of my new plan...I don't want to give away my secret...if you guys want a hint?Β BMWΒ ...LOL..that's allΒ I'm saying...and yes,Β BMWΒ as in the vehicle πŸ˜πŸš˜πŸ’•

Wow. You are getting really, really fat.Β 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)
  • 4 months later...