2020 celebrity weight gain prediction

AustinMLucas1995

I have nothing original to add, but I’ll put down my chips for Daisy Ridley, if only because we’ve seen her thick before.

long shots: an even bigger Demi Lovato, and a rounder Bryce Dallas Howard (I’m more pessimistic than the rest of you but still hopeful)

an even longer shot: a slightly bigger Priyanka Chopra 

And I’ve given up on AOC, at least for now. She clearly doesn’t seem to be a stress eater...

• 2 months later...

I've been meaning to come back to this thread since the shutdowns and quarantines started. Has all that changed any of your predictions for 2020?

For me, I'm upgrading Demi Lovato from a long shot to a legitimate prediction, and downgrading Priyanka Chopra to 0 (I think the extra pressure not to gain during quarantine will force her into a regular diet/exercise routine).

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So, I’d say it’s time for final evaluations about our predictions. I’ll start with one: AOC is thin as ever, maybe thinner. I read something where her family said that she doesn’t eat when she’s stressed, and I feel like these have been the most stressful years of her life. My sober prediction is that as long as she remains a representative, we won’t see her blow up.

Other than that, my predictions about Daisy Ridley and Bryce Dallas Howard didn’t pan out, but Demi Lovato remains plump, if not plumper, and remarkably Priyanka Chopra did seem to put on some weight! And she was my long shot prediction!!

1 hour ago, SapphicCurves said:

I suspect Kris Williams might pack on those last 11 pounds to finally get her to the magic 225 mark — all she’s done this year is sit on her juicy booty and rage, which as we know makes her eat more :P

4EF18EF7-02F3-4B23-8017-0C893896AF18.thumb.jpeg.95d582b82d0ccb80dc9ce051d4f791ec.jpeg

Hadn't heard of her before, but man, what a great gain. She seems stuck in the cycle of yo-yo dieting, bouncing to higher and higher weights.