Wifey weight

bellyluvr

Well guys I finally have something worthy of an update. My wife has been either maintaining her slightly lower weight since her niece's wedding, but her belly is still chubby and her hips are still soft.

So this past weekend she went into our room with a new piece of clothing. I followed, hoping to sneak a peek of her in her underwear or less. 😂 She knew what I was doing, but proceeded to undress anyway. She pulled off her shirt and bra, and put on what appeared to be a fairly short, flowy dress. I told her I liked her new dress. She corrected me, saying it was actually her new swimsuit. 

After getting the top situated, she pulled out a pair of small spandex shorts(swim bottoms) that came with it. She put them on, pulled them up over her tummy, then ran her hand over her midsection a few times. She seemed satisfied with the results, presumably because the spandex bottoms were squeezing her belly in a little bit. I will say despite the flowy design of the top part and the little spandex bottoms underneath, there's no mistaking that she's got a belly under there. 

She seemed excited, and even did a little twirl and asked me how she looked. "Great, I think it's just perfect!" I said. 

She turned her back to me, pulled up the back of the flowy "dress", stuck her butt out, and gave it a little shake. "How's my ass look in these little booty shorts?" She said playfully, pulling the dress back down over her butt with a smile as soon as she saw my face light up. 

She knew she had my attention, but unfortunately the moment was interrupted by our 4 year old running into the room to see what we were doing. I candidly reached around, I squeezed her butt, and told her I needed to see more later 😉

After the kids were in bed, we got some time to ourselves and right in the middle of having sex I reached around and grabbed her ass and said "I think you should grow this booty nice and round and fat for me so all your pants fit like those booty shorts".  She cracked a little smile and gave me a look that said "oh yeah?" 

It was a good night, something we haven't had in quite awhile. 

• 1 month later...

We've been on vacation this week, and as usual I've made sure my wife's belly has stayed full the whole time. Every evening she's been nursing a nice full tummy. Burgers, enchiladas, pasta, ice cream, and plenty of mixed drinks have made their way past her pretty little lips and down into her plump belly. 

Though she's not quite as heavy now as she was a year ago (she's hovering around 180 now) I can't help but notice how wide her hips and butt are getting. As she ages, it seems like more of her weight is being distributed to her hips rather than her belly. Her love handles are really thick and they curve inward and form a nice roll on both sides under her arms (which are also getting nice and fat and flabby) 

This evening she ate a nice big sandwich and said she was "insanely full" but I insisted on getting her dessert to go. She rolled her eyes at me but didn't protest when I asked our waiter to bring a piece of key lime pie in a to go box. She'll be going off to bed soon with that huge piece of pie swimming in her already full belly. She won't have to worry about eating too much though, because if she gets a tummy ache she knows I give excellent belly rubs. 

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had a whole lot of material that's worthy of an update lately, but here's a cute story from this evening:

My wife texted me from another room to come look at something and tell her what I thought. I was slightly annoyed, thinking she was going to ask about her nails that she just painted. 

I walked in to find her bent over the laundry hamper sorting clothes, with her butt sticking out. All she's wearing is a pair of panties that says: "cutie with a booty" 

"Whatcha think?" She says, turning her head around as she pulled the panties up and gave her butt a light slap. 

"Looks good to me!" I said, grabbing a handful while I kissed her on the cheek. 

"I think there's another new pair too" she says, digging through the pile of clothes that she had just gotten from the dryer. 

She pulls out a black lace pair of panties and slips into them, pulling them up so they are riding high on her chubby hips and her round cheeks are about to pop out both sides. She turns back to gauge my reaction. 

"I like these a lot too, they show a lot of cheek" 🤣 I said.

"I think these are a little big on me" she said, stretching them out in front, showing me how much extra room she had. 

"I guess you'll just have to fill them out with more booty" I said, lightly slapping her butt. 

Unfortunately there was no real reaction from her on my last comment, but it was still hot to imagine nonetheless. 🍑😍

• 1 month later...

I haven't been updating much lately because there's been some not so great news. My wife's weight has yo-yo'ed up and down ever since I've known her. She'll gain 20 pounds, then lose 10. Gain 5, lose 15 etc. I always choked it up to different medications that she was taking, stress levels, etc.

She gained ~40 lbs during pregnancy in 2018 which isn't a whole lot, but she kept most of it on in the year after. Things were going well in our life and I figured she was content and decided to relax and let herself put on a few pounds.

Over the next few years she added to it slowly until the spring of '22 when she topped out at a little over 190. That doesn't seem huge but at only 5'2" with her belly-heavy and thick-thigh shape she looked very round. That summer she started to complain on and off about needing to lose weight, mostly because her thick thighs were constantly rubbing holes through the insides of her jeans every few months. She ended up going up two pants sizes in 6 months. 

Despite her complaining about her weight, her appetite seemed insatiable. She was frequently eating to the point where she would rub her bulging tummy post-meal and let out little burps with a satisfied look on her face. We shared snack time nearly every night where she would eat 8-10 cookies and drink a mug of chocolate milk, heading off to bed with her bloated belly sloshing with calorie-filled goodies.

Earlier this year, she started having some health issues. Nothing serious, but it bothered her enough to seek advice from her doctor. He ran some tests and found that she has hypothyroidism (under-active thyroid) Hopeful that her issues would be solved with treatment, she began taking thyroid hormones.

At first she seemed to be improving, which I was happy to see. I knew she'd probably lose a little weight but I'd rather have her healthy than obese and miserable. 

I have noticed that over the past few weeks her appetite has dropped lower than I've ever seen it before. She picks at her food, stirring it around her plate and frequently not even finishing it. She's become very adamant that she serve herself dinner because "you always give me way too much". 

This evening I brought home takeout spaghetti and fettuccine which she loves. She got herself a tiny pile of each and one bread stick. She chased the noodles around the plate for 20 minutes before finally finishing it. I asked if she was ready for dessert (cheesecake, her favorite) and she refused. 

She has definitely lost some weight over the past couple months but nothing drastic; I'm guessing 5-8 pounds at the most. I am completely fine with that. She's still curvy and sexy, and the issues she was having before have improved to some extent. 

What worries me is her seemingly losing interest in eating even her favorite foods. I asked her the other night if she wanted to have a snack with me before bed and she got very defensive, going on a rant about how she shouldn't be loading up on junk before bed, she doesn't like how it makes her feel, etc. I've dealt with depression on and off since I was a teenager, and I'm seeing signs that she might be heading down that path. I don't know if there's any correlation between thyroid hormones and mood changes, but I'm getting concerned. I'm not sure what to do here...

Don’t overthink it mate. 

Imagine if you went to the Doctors and were told you have a health issue related to being overweight? Being overweight is what they generally blame hypothyroidism on. I’ve done some research on this and don’t believe it to be the full truth. It would have shocked her a bit.

She also probably has friends taking Ozempic or similar and losing weight like crazy. She may be taking it herself for all you know. 

But like I said, don’t overthink it as you don’t actually know the reason at this point. 

it happens... i can related to t hat. my lady was on some drugs to lose weight and she did lose but they mess you up in different ways. sure you lose weight but feel much sadder overall, not joy in anything. there are some studies that are trying to related some drugs to suicide... fat and happy is all we want is that difficult? yes thiroids is a mess really complicated to regulat but usually it goes awry after plenty of yoyo dieting as well 

Long post warning:

My wife and I finally cleared the air yesterday once and for all. She revealed to me that she's disgusted with herself for letting herself get this big, and she believes she's tired all the time because she's so overweight. She said she feels like her weight has taken a toll on nearly all aspects of her life: her work, her health, and our sex life. She didn't directly blame me for getting to this point, but she said that she "feels like I'm always shoving junk down her throat" and "feels like she's stuck between a rock and a hard place" because "you're only attracted to fat girls and just want me as fat as possible."

It's not what I wanted to hear, but I've known for awhile now. My hope for my wife to be fat and happy isn't meant to be (at least not this fat). She claimed that she's over 200 pounds currently, which I happen to know is not true. Either she's blowing it out of proportion for effect, or she truly refuses to pay attention to her weight at doctor visits. (I suspect the latter, as she has mentioned it before. She has supposedly instructed the nurses at her doctors office NOT to tell her what the scale reads, just write it down and move on.)

While I was extremely disheartened to hear her feelings on the subject, I came to the conclusion that there's only one way for me to handle this: I need to help her and do whatever it takes to get her to a point where she can be happy with herself again. 

I suggested that we start taking walks in the evening together and we cut out the junk food snacks before bed, switching them out for healthy snacks like apples. I assured her that even though I absolutely love her shape since she's gained weight, if she needs to lose some I'll be supportive and I'll still find her attractive. After all, I was absolutely smitten with her when she weighed nearly 40 pounds less than she does right now. 

We went off to bed last night and for the first time in awhile she rolled on her side and scooted towards me, signaling that she wanted to spoon. I snuggled up against her and put my arm around her, gently massaging her soon-to-be shrinking tummy. I think we both said some things that have needed to be said for a long time and now that the air is clear, I really hope we can get back to a point where we're closer as a couple. It makes me sick that my fetish for female weight gain and a gluttonous lifestyle has driven a wedge between my wife and I. 

Funny enough: for all the complaining she did yesterday, when I suggested we take walks together to help her get back in shape and lose some of her big belly, she didn't seem interested. This evening I returned home late after going out of town to help out a family member. I found her plopped on the couch in her pajamas watching a football game. I grabbed some leftover pizza and heated it up for myself. She came strolling into the kitchen and asked nonchalantly if I had tried any of the little Debbie cookies and cream brownies she had bought. I responded that I had and they were pretty good. She grabbed one from the pantry, and went back to the couch where she stuck one hand down her pants and played with her belly while she ate the brownie. 

Now I'm no expert in female ways, but what I see is that she is more interested in seeing that I'll still love her no matter her weight than actually putting in work to lose weight.  I guess we'll see what happens, but for now I'm going to try to show her that I love her and all her curves, wether she keeps herself at 180 or drops back down to 140. I can't imagine doing anything else.

When I married her I promised to love her through sickness and health, and that includes emotional health. She's not in a good place with herself right now and I need to be there to support her though that even if it means saying goodbye to a few of those delectable pounds she's gained over the years. 

At least your WG fetish is completely out in the open now. Sounds like she's been fully aware of it for some time, maybe a long time given how big your ex was.

That might mean you can bring it up with less fear of judgement in future; maybe she would be up for role play or WG dirty talk to help satisfy it. She mentions being between a rock and a hard place; role play etc could be a good compromise - they would allow her to satisfy you without there being pressure to actually gain weight or stay fat. I.e. the fetish stuff would be contained and she could live healthily the rest of the time without worrying she's letting you down.

In my experience, when my partner knows about my fetish, it acts a demotivator to losing weight, even when I'm not encouraging them in any way to gain and when they want to get healthier.

It's hard work losing weight, especially as you get older. Hard enough for most people as it is, let alone when you know your partner prefers you fat.

So I would definitely recommend doing all you can to help support her with this. Losing weight could not only make her happier but also more up for being active with you going out and doing cool things together, as a family.

I sincerely appreciate those who replied with advice so far. Unfortunately it's time for me to vent again. If you care to read, I'd love your input. 

At the beginning of the week I decided to go grocery shopping and pick up some healthy snacks for my wife. I got several different kinds of fruit, some whole grain crackers, chips, etc. I want to show her that I'm willing to put in the effort to help her get her health back on track and lose weight. 

My efforts haven't exactly been met with a good response though, because she simply won't eat any of it. I cut up a peach last night and she took one bite before walking away, saying she didn't want anything else. 

This evening we were trying to get some leftovers eaten out of the fridge and she just flat refused to eat anything and skipped dinner, saying she just wasn't hungry. Now she has been feeling a bit sick. She actually came home from work early yesterday, saying she woke up with a horrible headache and just couldn't shake it. She said that she tried to eat lunch but just couldn't get much down because she had no appetite. She claims she feels nauseous and bloated all the time. The only thing she wants is pizza, but she can't  or won't eat much at a time.

Whether she's trying to lose weight or not, this behavior is so out of character for her that I decided to do a little research of my own on the thyroid medication she started a couple months back. The most common symptoms are increased appetite and slight weight loss, both due to the metabolism increasing back to its normal level. 

That said, when I dug deeper I read quite a few reports of people losing their appetite completely and feeling sick and nauseous. Some also report horrible headaches. Now I'm not a doctor and I can't prove that this is what's going on with her, but I certainly have my suspicions. 

The trouble is, now that everything is out in the open about her health and self image issues, any time I try to get her interested in eating something (even healthy stuff) she becomes defensive. One of her top gripes with me was that I'm "always trying to shove junk down her throat" and I "get pissy" when she won't eat snacks with me. Those comments hurt me the most, because my greatest pleasure in"feeding " her has always been seeing her enjoy herself while being indulgent. It's the sleepy eyes, the satisfied look, and her rubbing her full belly that always get me. Quite honestly the fact that she's actually put on a bunch of weight is just icing on the cake.  Since I realized she was no longer enjoying it, I agreed to stop.

I'm not exactly excited to see weight melt off my beautifully plump wife, but honestly I'm downright concerned about her health. Eating only a few hundred calories a day is certainly a big issue too. 

It was very relieving to finally get both of our feelings completely out in the open last weekend, but this isn't what I had in mind. I had imagined we could share healthier snacks together, cook healthy homemade meals together, and find a new hobby and get some extra exercise by taking walks together. So far this hasn't played out that way at all. Whether it's due to the thyroid medication or it's just her mind and body telling her that she's been gluttonous for too long and now she must pay by starving herself; it's like her relationship with food as a whole is just done. It's not a lifestyle change, it's a complete brick wall. 

The more I think about this the more stressed I get. My wife and I don't have much in common. We're pretty much polar opposites (maybe opposites attract?) The one thing we have always bonded over was food. I'm rail thin, but I eat like a horse and she's always kept up with me, or outdid me in cases where she really is into the food she's eating. We've shared most of our meaningful conversations over dinner and/or snacks. I just feel like this is about so much more than her weight, it's a core part of our relationship that's just disappeared. 

I consider myself a fiercely loyal partner and a pretty damn good problem solver but I'm at a loss here. 

Right now it's a medical or serious mental issue. Either way, it needs to be sorted out. It's possible her headaches are from dehydration or caffeine withdrawal, but of course other things are possible. 

Some medical treatments make people heavy and in those instances the spouse just has to bite their tongue.  Same here. Your aesthetics are tertiary right now.   Best of luck in figuring this out.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a little update:

My wife's eating habits seem to have normalized, but they're nowhere near what she was consuming before all this recent stuff.

It's been a difficult adjustment for me, as I promised her I would do my best to support her in getting her health back on track and not shove junk in her face.

She chooses to have unhealthy snacks before bed about 25% of the time but they're smaller than what she used to let me serve her. She has not shown any interest in eating healthier or exercising. She just eats less and less often. Meal times are basically the same, just smaller portions. 

All of this has apparently been fairly effective for her in terms of weight loss, as she weighed in a whopping 10 pounds less at the doctor last week as compared with her previous visit 1.5 months before. She's down to 169, the lowest she's been in the last 5 years post-pregnancy. 

Her belly is definitely less round than it was, but what I'm really noticing is how loose her jeans are around her butt. She's always gained more in the belly and thighs rather than in her butt. When she was up in the 190s she started filling out back there and it was certainly a welcome addition to her figure as it gave her a really nice proportional look. 

Don't get me wrong, she's still attractive, it's just hard for me as her husband to watch some of my favorite things about her figure getting smaller with no clear signs of where she'll stop. 

It's very frustrating to me that she doesn't really seem to be interested in being healthier necessarily, just less fat. I was all for participating in helping her improve her health while keeping our foodie lifestyle up. So far it hasn't exactly worked out that way. 

• 1 month later...

Well I certainly didn't think I'd be saying this any time soon, but my wife's belly has been looking rather well-fed these past couple weeks. 

She's been off work for a few weeks recovering from a surgery that she had to address some discomfort she was having. At first she wasn't eating much, but after the first week her appetite ramped back up to what id consider to be her normal level. 

Funny enough, she's also decided on her own to start snacking before bed again. It's been cookies and milk, chips, trail mix, etc every night before bed. With Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow I'm guessing she won't be holding back. 

I'm guessing she is currently satisfied with the number she sees on the scale because she's made no comments about her weight lately. 

During our little "come to Jesus" talk we had a couple months back about her weight she claimed that she weighed "over 200 pounds" and she was "disgusted every time she looked in the mirror".  I happen to know that she was in the high 170s at that point and has since dropped as low as 169. 

I'm wondering if she was actually completely oblivious to what she weighed and just assumed she had crested 200 awhile back. If that's the case she's probably thrilled if she's seeing 170 and thinks she's doing great at losing weight. 

Whatever the case she seems happier with herself for the moment which is what counts. I was never concerned about her weight affecting her physical health, as she's never been anywhere near big enough to cause complications. 

I guess I'll take this as a win for now. 

Quick funny story from last night:

My wife asked if id pick something up for dinner on the way home. We agreed on the place but she didn't specify what to get her. 

I got her a double cheeseburger, fries, and ice cream. I got everyone else a single burger.

As we're all sitting down to eat, her mom(who was also eating with us that night) looked across the table and said "your burger is huge!"

I chimed in that hers was a double, everyone else got a single, hence the difference.

My wife looked across the table at her mom and playfully said "What? I'm fat, leave me alone." As she lightly slapped her belly. 

I hadn't checked my phone since I left work, and little did I know she had specifically requested a double and ice cream, citing the reason that she was "really hungry". It's just funny that her mom called her out on it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love my wife's butt.

I've always been an "ass man" so to speak. All of the women I was with prior to my wife were bottom heavy with big thighs and round, fat wide asses. 

In terms of body type my wife was a departure from my previous girlfriends. When we met she was quite a bit smaller than she is now and she didn't have much in terms of booty. Basically it was just enough to fill out her jeans without looking completely flat. In just panties you could tell she had a nice shape just not a whole lot of it.

That changed when she got pregnant. It's almost like her butt grew faster than her belly. I guess it had something to do with how the weight distributed on her during pregnancy, because when she was no longer pregnant her swollen cheeks started to shrink again.

When she was at her heaviest last year, she started to get pretty round again but that was short lived.

She's currently down 22 pounds from her heaviest and her thighs and butt are where she lost the weight. Her belly isn't much smaller honestly, she still could pass as 6 months pregnant, especially when she's stuffed full. 

That said, when she's getting out of the shower and she walks across the room to grab her clothes her butt just jiggles like jello. She has absolutely no muscle tone whatsoever just fat; and it's extremely hot to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Following the conversation last fall about our relationship and her weight, things got a little weird. She came out and said that she felt like she was "between a rock and a hard place" because I "just want her as fat as possible".  She ended up losing some weight (about 15 pounds) getting down as low as 167. 

Lately her appetite has been good, and I guess the holidays put a little weight back on her as she last weighed in a 177. There have been a couple hot moments lately, the best one being where she proclaimed in front of everyone at a family outing that she could beat them in a steak eating competition, saying "oh I could fit a 64 ounce steak in my belly no problem, I'm fat and I love a good steak" as she jiggled her belly. 

Last night we had some pretty good sex, which is rare these days. I found it extremely hot that after she was on top of me for just a couple minutes she started to get visibly tired. I think she was trying to suck in her belly at first, but soon gave up and let it rest on top of me as she continued to wear herself out. 

This morning she put on a pair of leggings and a very tight spaghetti strap top I haven't seen her wear in years, claiming she "needed to do laundry, all her clothes were dirty". I don't believe that for a second, I know she's showing off for me.

I offered to take her out for lunch, but she said "there's no way I'm going out in this" , as she motioned towards her stomach, which was looking awfully round and prominent under her tight top and leggings. "Nobody needs to see my fat ass in this". She said. "Well I'm sure enjoying it" I replied, reaching out and giving her tummy a little jiggle. She just rolled her eyes and smiled.

Later when she caught me staring at her ass, she turned around and bounced it a little, saying "how's it look".  "Irresistibly round" I said as a grabbed two handfuls. 

It feels good to see her playful again, something she hasn't done in awhile. 

• 2 weeks later...

The other night after dinner my wife walked off to our room, so I followed. I was hoping for some sexy time later that evening and was going to put the thought in her head.

She had her back turned to me when I walked in, but I could tell she was messing with the button on her jeans. I heard her unbutton and unzip them, then she let out a big sigh of relief. 

She turned around with her stuffed belly hanging out underneath her shirt. I couldn't resist, so I reached out and caressed the softest part of her tummy just above her fupa. "You wanna have sex tonight?" I asked. 

She lifted up her shirt, exposing the rest of her midsection and looked down at her stomach. Gently rubbing her bulging tummy, she looked up at me with a devious grin. "Not right now I don't." She said as she finished rubbing a slow circle around her belly and patted herself on the roundest part of her stomach just under her boobs. 

"I feel like I could explode any minute, after you made me eat half a pizza I had to come down here and get these pants off." She said.

"Your tummy does look nice and full." I replied, reaching out and rubbing it with her.

"Yep; big, full, and fat, just like you like it." She said, guiding my hands closer to her fupa under her full belly.

Needless to say I was ready to have my way with her right then and there, but she shooed me away and slipped into her comfy pajamas.

Later that evening after her tummy settled and the kids were in bed, we had our chance. We definitely got everything on her bouncing around...

After eating two chili dogs this evening my wife leaned back in her chair at the table and said she wanted "one of those cheesecake truffle thingies" 

"What are you talking about?" I asked, unsure what she meant.

"You know, the ice cream with cheesecake and truffle pieces in it from that place..." She said.

"You mean DQ?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm fat and my tummy wants ice cream so you should go get me some." She retorted. 

"You want a large?" I asked.

"Do I look like I need a large?" She said, playfully poking her stomach.

"Yep, large it is." I replied, smiling at her. 

"Love you." She said as she turned her eyes back to the TV and started rubbing her stomach. 

I love it when she's demanding and jokes about her weight. Even though it's not for her, It's the ultimate foreplay to me. 

Two chili dogs and a large caramel cheesecake blizzard later, she's sprawled out on the couch playing with her belly in her pajamas and it's hot as hell. 🥵

10 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

After eating two chili dogs this evening my wife leaned back in her chair at the table and said she wanted "one of those cheesecake truffle thingies" 

"What are you talking about?" I asked, unsure what she meant.

"You know, the ice cream with cheesecake and truffle pieces in it from that place..." She said.

"You mean DQ?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm fat and my tummy wants ice cream so you should go get me some." She retorted. 

"You want a large?" I asked.

"Do I look like I need a large?" She said, playfully poking her stomach.

"Yep, large it is." I replied, smiling at her. 

"Love you." She said as she turned her eyes back to the TV and started rubbing her stomach. 

I love it when she's demanding and jokes about her weight. Even though it's not for her, It's the ultimate foreplay to me. 

Two chili dogs and a large caramel cheesecake blizzard later, she's sprawled out on the couch playing with her belly in her pajamas and it's hot as hell. 🥵

Wow man. You really got yourselves in a really good place. Am happy for you. Sounds like a real dream come true. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've never considered myself a "feeder" per se. I've only force fed a woman once, though I must admit it was quite the arousing experience. This was especially true since sex followed and she was reeeealy full and was also ~385 pounds of pure fat, but I digress... (More on that scenario later if anyone cares to hear the full story.)

In general, one of my greatest pleasures an an FA is watching a woman over indulge. Early on in our relationship, my wife didn't hide the fact that she could really put away some food. One of our earliest "dates" we went on was to a Chinese buffet that she loved. I agreed to go just to please her even though I really don't care for Chinese food. It turned out to be worth it, because my 5'2" ~140 pound future wife went through no less than 6 plates of food at this place. She was wearing a dress that day and by the time we left she looked like she was 3 months pregnant. 

It was hot even though I had no part in it. I just sat there and watched as she went back for plate after plate, even as her stomach pushed against her dress and she began to burp and rub her stomach between bites. 

I should have known though, as she once commented: "Do I look like a girl who would turn down a free meal?" As she playfully poked her tummy. 

Over the years she's done plenty of over indulging in my presence. By the end of our first year together it began to show when she first transitioned from curvy to chubby and started to grow a soft belly. 

Even something as simple as her finishing our kids' dinner (that he refused to eat) after finishing her own as well is a huge turn on for me. I love seeing the internal struggle in her mind:

"I don't really need to eat this, I'm already full... But it does sound good... and I do love the way my belly feels when I'm stuffed... 

"No, I shouldn't. My pants are already too tight because I've let myself go..."

"Maybe just a small extra helping wouldn't hurt..."

"Oh screw it, I'm already fat and my husband loves it so I might as well fill my belly up. I'll just finish the rest so it doesn't go to waste."

"I'll have a light lunch tomorrow to compensate for this." 

The aftermath is equally fun to watch:

*Sitting on the couch rubbing her stuffed belly*

"Oh God I'm so full..."

"I feel like I'm going to explode..."

"I can't get up, I'm too full to do anything..."

"Why did I eat that second helping?"

"This is why I'm fat, I need to stop eating so much."

"Mmm, it was good though. And my tummy feels so good all stuffed and warm. I better rub it."

*Burps*

"Oops that wasn't very lady-like, I better pat my tummy and keep rubbing it to settle it down." 

"Maybe I should complain out loud about how full I am. My husband seems to give me extra attention when I do that."

"Maybe I should see if he'll get me dessert. I'm already fat, he's rubbed my belly twice since dinner, and ice cream does sound good..."

17 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I've never considered myself a "feeder" per se. I've only force fed a woman once, though I must admit it was quite the arousing experience. This was especially true since sex followed and she was reeeealy full and was also ~385 pounds of pure fat, but I digress... (More on that scenario later if anyone cares to hear the full story.)

If you don't share this will be the biggest miss on your thread lol