• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

LOL I can see how that's confusing. 😂 I live in Prague now so it was my lunch hahaha. But it was kinda my breakfast because I kept going back to sleep this morning and didn't eat breakfast.

Definitely not! It was so good 🐷

Thank you so much! 😍I absolutely adore my soft flab 🥰

My cholesterol is fine actually! Thankfully. I'm not into the unhealthy side of this kink even though I totally support those who are! It just isn't something I'm into personally. 

Really glad to hear that babe. What's your current weight Nikki and BMI ? 

Are they swallows Nikki? Another girl on hear called Rachel also had similar bird tattoos in the same sheet of place on her belly and they slowly disappeared as she grew fatter and fatter. Of course they will always be there in the next year or two you will need to hold the huge tummy up in order to see them hiding under the belly apron

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 11:54 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

The band on my bra and thong says “Bonjour” but I feel like it should say “Au revoir” because it’s disappearing 😂

Ok, terrible jokes aside, my belly really starting to take over 😳🥵

61A6729F-A214-4D67-A445-193C54A8716A.jpeg

One of the most beautiful and illustrative photos of you yet In my opinion. You fat looks incredibly soft and the your underwear sinking in to it is just so special

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Walking on flat ground is ok at my own pace but hills? Big NOPE. I don’t have an elevator in my building and I’m on the third floor so carrying my delivery upstairs sucks! 😂 I’m genuinely winded afterwards! 

Wow thank you Nikki. I remember a number of years ago I was over 18 stone and a 20 a day plus smoker. I was out of breath on the flat. As for uphill to the station everyday after work I was sweating and needed to stop halfway to get my breath back to and rest my legs. I always remember my heart pounding and surprised now at 45 yrs I have avoided a heart attack. Get plenty of chest pains and stitches though.I am a slight bit fitter now

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/9/2022 at 11:21 AM, regbill said:

Valentines Day Love GIF

I wouldn't mind helping you make your dream come true.

13 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

I'd be ordering you a large mcdonald's breakfast and complimenting you on how hot and gorgeous you are every day! 

How has your fitness changed as you have gotten bigger? Are there simple things that you can no longer do any more? What changes to your lifestyle and daily routine have had to be made?