Camila Bernal

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Swagmaster0214

Crazy to think that one pregnancy changed Camila from Slim-thick if model to bottom heavy soft Pixar mom shape. How much fat did she gain?? Either way, it looks good on her, and I wonder if she is going to have 4 more kids like she said earlier this year. If this is what one pregnancy did, imagine what 4 more will do to her. Can't wait!

DPO9PbrVAAE0wXf.jpg

model-camila-bernal-blue-brown.jpg

th.jpeg

caamibernaal_nude_cc30fc7bc6044b76baa7832c16807e89.jpg

b845de349fb4e459ea1ae2642270f22dd8187e97.jpg

Screenshot_20220903-220726~2.png

preview.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Swagmaster0214
10 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

she carries some powerful curves, playing with fire in keeping that bottom heavy and the rest skinny, hopefully something slips

According to camilias stories, her genetics are that her hips/butt/legs absorb most of her weight gain and fat that she gains, however during her pregnancy a few years back I remember seeing her grow some back rolls, chubbier arms, and her face looked slightly rounder than it usually does. So I think it is possible for the weight to spread and start affecting the rest of her body, she would have to gain a lot. I don't mind the subtle amounts of booty growth that camilia has gone thru in the past year and a half, her booty is wider and plumper in the cheeks forsure. 

Guest Swagmaster0214

Here's a few more recent up close pics of camilias bloated bum..you can see the stretch and growth marks that shows how much camilias butt has swollen up over the past couple years..

camila-bernal-12_0009.jpg

camila-bernal-12_0007.jpg

camila-bernal-12_0001.jpg

camila-bernal-12_0032.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...