Wife is bulking up

• 4 weeks later...

Funny little conversation this morning, at least i found it funny.  I saw she decided to wear jeans this morning to work, so I commented oh jeans today.  She says, yes because why not, only problem is they wont zip. I look and she is struggling to find the zipper under her belly.  The button looked ready to pop and she was about ready to scream, suddenly she gets the zipper up.  She mumbles something to the effect of how I need to stop feeding her.  Keep in mind I only get her the food she asks for, rarely do I feed her.  According to her our scale at home said sh has crossed that dreaded 300 pound mark.  I will wait for the official doctors number to know for sure.  Happy New Year!

4 minutes ago, lovemfat said:

Funny little conversation this morning, at least i found it funny.  I saw she decided to wear jeans this morning to work, so I commented oh jeans today.  She says, yes because why not, only problem is they wont zip. I look and she is struggling to find the zipper under her belly.  The button looked ready to pop and she was about ready to scream, suddenly she gets the zipper up.  She mumbles something to the effect of how I need to stop feeding her.  Keep in mind I only get her the food she asks for, rarely do I feed her.  According to her our scale at home said sh has crossed that dreaded 300 pound mark.  I will wait for the official doctors number to know for sure.  Happy New Year!

Me for example in your shoes as she mumbles and waddles away...

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

So this morning while getting ready, my wife suddenly asks if she can ask me a question.  Of course I reply.  She says do you think I am eating any differently, like more or less food, eating more often.  I thought for a moment and said no I don't think so, unless you are sneaking meals going to and from work.  She says i don't think so either, then all dejected and angry almost goes, THEN WHY AM I GAINING WEIGHT?  I have gained more weight and my pants are all getting tight.  I don't have pants to wear and I don't understand how i keep gaining.  Now keep in mind I actually do believe she is eating more and moving less although she tried to say she is exercising more now.   I can attest to the more eating even last night as she had a whole small pizza, some chips, some ice cream, a few pieces of candy all after 8 pm last night.  It is so sexy watching her continue to act like she has no clue why she keeps gaining weight all the while trying to be concerned and wanting to help her.  She knows my preference is for her to remain the size she is but she is clearly unhappy with her size, just not completely ready to make a full on change.  Though I would share with you all.

I once shared with my wife, after the same discussion and despair , "most women gain weight and get curvier as they mature, it is just biology...you can either spend your life trying to be a high school size in vain, being miserable, eating nothing, working out constantly or you can just enjoy life as nature intended  as a sexy beautiful curvier you". Something switched and now she doesnt worry about her weight anymore albeit she isn't actively trying to gain, she certainly knows my preference and eats whatever she wants...snacking often too while she is out doing errands. I think she is happier and feels sexier now too. Godspeed my friend and thank you for sharing.

• 5 weeks later...

Been a minute since an update.  My wife continues to eat and wonder why she is gaining weight.  Last night she just lounged on the couch with her shirt up all night.  She seems comfortable even though she does not like it.  She has not mentioned her weight recently but she has to be close or over 300.  Enjoy the pictures below but I think her belly is bigger yet again.

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0829.jpeg

1 hour ago, lovemfat said:

Been a minute since an update.  My wife continues to eat and wonder why she is gaining weight.  Last night she just lounged on the couch with her shirt up all night.  She seems comfortable even though she does not like it.  She has not mentioned her weight recently but she has to be close or over 300.  Enjoy the pictures below but I think her belly is bigger yet again.

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0829.jpeg

Got dam ! 

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

18 hours ago, lovemfat said:

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0829.jpeg

Umm I don't believe farm animals belong indoors man... all I see is a pig 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2024 at 7:00 PM, cdy309 said:

I once shared with my wife, after the same discussion and despair , "most women gain weight and get curvier as they mature, it is just biology...you can either spend your life trying to be a high school size in vain, being miserable, eating nothing, working out constantly or you can just enjoy life as nature intended  as a sexy beautiful curvier you". Something switched and now she doesnt worry about her weight anymore albeit she isn't actively trying to gain, she certainly knows my preference and eats whatever she wants...snacking often too while she is out doing errands. I think she is happier and feels sexier now too. Godspeed my friend and thank you for sharing.

what a wonderful way of putting it!