2019 Predictions Thread

OscarWinner

The "Most Shocking Gain in 2018" Thread gave me an idea. (Thanks @Xver23 !) Instead of looking back, in this thread we look ahead to 2019 - I know it's February already but we can still predict. Perhaps we can bring this up at the end of the year to see how our predictions go.

So with that said, gimme 3 famous female names that you THINK WILL GAIN in 2019 (NOT who you WANT TO GAIN - that's another thread), how much they will gain and why. Sorry, no muscle-based gains either - that's another thread on some other forum, somewhere.. maybe. Also, try picking someone not already huge. Saying Tess Munster will gain ten pounds is just a waste of a prediction. At this point it's a damn near guarantee, and ten pounds on her is like a drop in a bucket. C'mon, dudes and gals... and zyrs.

*Bonus question: has anyone here ever predicted a gain? As in, have you honestly seen a non-gainer (famous or not) and said to yourself "I can totally see her packing on a few" and she actually went on to do just that? This may have to be it's own thread elsewhere on these forums, but let's feel this out a bit here. Either that or I'm a tad lazy.*

Anyway, my turn to predict.

Dakota Kai (FKA Evie, Cheree Crowley), 30 lbs. She's a currently injured wrestler, and no, I do not take joy in that injury. However, the reality is the likelihood of a changing physique in recuperation. Yeah sure, NXT has a way of getting certain stars into killer shape, but with WWE kickstarting the women's tag division, I can see them rushing her up to the main roster to partner with someone. Plus she's 30, Samoan and married(?). 

Daisy Ridley, 20 lbs within this year, and more later. I think when Star Wars wraps, it's just an inevitability. I think she'll wear it very well to the point where she'll still get a good amount of work.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 35 lbs. I think the pressure of governance will get to her; lots of stress, long hours, etc. Add in the inactive responsibilities, the perks and her millennial worldview. I can see her being cool with it. Plus, her soft lower legs are likely a clue of what's to come.

• 10 months later...

Before I chime in on the 2020 predictions thread *ADMINS: How do you link threads within posts?* I just want to review my own predictions

On 2/8/2019 at 2:34 AM, OscarWinner said:

Dakota Kai (FKA Evie, Cheree Crowley), 30 lbs. She's a currently injured wrestler, and no, I do not take joy in that injury. However, the reality is the likelihood of a changing physique in recuperation. Yeah sure, NXT has a way of getting certain stars into killer shape, but with WWE kickstarting the women's tag division, I can see them rushing her up to the main roster to partner with someone. Plus she's 30, Samoan and married(?). 

WRONG. She's not even married either. Damn performance center.

Daisy Ridley, 20 lbs within this year, and more later. I think when Star Wars wraps, it's just an inevitability. I think she'll wear it very well to the point where she'll still get a good amount of work.

WRONG.  Maybe because she still had to hype Star Wars on red carpets the world over.  But she would still wear it well.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 35 lbs. I think the pressure of governance will get to her; lots of stress, long hours, etc. Add in the inactive responsibilities, the perks and her millennial worldview. I can see her being cool with it. Plus, her soft lower legs are likely a clue of what's to come.

WRONG. Last time I rely on her for anything. A lesson for her constituents. Titties lookin' good tho.