Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Here it is with subtitles and improved through the use of editing, smoke and mirrors - some  all translated language has been added for drama, character substitutes used - I pretty much re-drafted this story from the ground up for this community. Leave a like if you enjoy it:

Uh by the way it's being blocked on YouTube which means is anyway you can unblock it.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

I'll preface and say that the Suddenly Susan one sucks, it's a bad suit to begin with and it's more an inflation thing where there's no build-up either, to tie the whole thing together it's extremely brief and not worth looking into. 

Action - Love Sucks on the other hand does an amazing job at a weight gain sub-plot with a believable suit, eating scenes and an arc that carries over multiple episodes - it's right up there with Jenna's weight gain in 30 Rock. There used to be a video on Love Sucks in this topic, but time hasn't been friendly so it's gone, so I've taken the liberty of reuploading the weight gain scenes as unlisted here:

I wish Es kommt noch Dicker was remade into American version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...