Candi says hi

Wow what a comeback! You were one of my favorites back when you first appeared, so much promise! It appears in your absence you haven't been neglecting your figure though. A body like yours no doubt takes hours of work every day; like stuffing your sweet little face with all kinds of delicious treats until you suddenly realize an entire large pizza is gone and your swollen belly is spilling into your lap. Your work has not gone unnoticed, and we applaud you. Welcome back! 😀

Wow you are just filling out and spilling out all over the place! I knew you'd still have that fantastic Candi ass, and then some. 😍 I think someone else has mentioned this as well, but I too really love the look of a navel piercing on a girl with a big belly. You really are the embodiment of a cute chubby girl blossiming and growing into a gorgeous fat, young woman. Every new curve enhances your already generously proportioned, oh so womanly shape. I can't wait to see what's next!

• 2 weeks later...

The latest comparison is freaking amazing. She's been cute as hell the whole time though, even skinny Candi is pretty damn hot. I certainly won't complain about her looking like she swallowed a watermelon in the after shot though... Also super hot that she's still got a belly piercing!

• 1 month later...

It's always so hot to see a woman gain like you have. Instead of everything just blending together into one big ball of blubber, you've somehow managed to supersize your beautifully proportioned body. Your womanly figure is stands out more than ever, but now it's accented by HUGE boobs, a belly that looks like you swallowed a watermelon whole, and a big ol booty that would make Kim Kardashian jealous. Great job Candi, hope you're enjoying every pound!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Candi, did you ever think you would eat yourself this big? Your boobs are like two tidal waves about to splash over the edges of your bra. Your stomach has grown to the point that it's easier for you to spread your legs open when you sit so that big heavy gut can rest on the surface beneath you. We've watched your ass go from cute and round to big, fat, and wide(of course still cute and round too). Are you proud when you look in the mirror and think back on your journey? How hard has it been for you to keep that belly full, never hungering for a bite it can't have? It looks to me like instead of asking yourself if you should have another bite, you're asking yourself if another bite will fit. You have grown so much, and I think it looks fantastic on you.

• 1 year later...

From chubby girl to nice big fat lady. This is pretty incredible I must say. I remember you from the days when you first got chubby, then I was blown away when you came back twice the size you were before. Now I'm sitting here with my jaw on the floor because you haven't stopped gaining! You've just grown into such a soft, round, sexy plumper. 

• 6 months later...