ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest temporary

I was able to make one replica of a photo request this weekend.. I've made some changes to my diet in hopes of softening up my belly and getting it to hang more, but currently I'm really just rocking a super pudgy potbelly. I'm hopeful that it will make a real drop soon, though honestly, as long as I'm getting fatter, I'm happy. So... I'm happy haha

Oh and if someone wants to make a before and after of this, that would be awesome. My app to do that can't seem to fit my "after" in the box.. Hehe even my app can tell I'm fatter!!

Just... wow. It's  been a while since we've  seen you from the front. Despite how nice your butt looks, I prefer this side of you by a mile. I'm honestly surprised you were able to smash your boobs into cups that small. Was it as difficult as it looks? How is that nighty not ripping at the seams?

People have to have asked you if you're pregnant by now, haven't  they? A woman simply doesn't get that big without people making assumptions. Is your quest for a softer belly partially to avoid some of that questioning? What do you eat now that has lead to you getting this big? What changes are you making in your diet to get softer?

As always, beautiful pictures. Are there any clothes I suggested that you know for sure you won't be able to do? Last but not least, I'm quite curious what you weigh these days? Do you think your new diet will cause this number to increase even further?

Ok, I've bombarded you with enough questions. Hope to hear from/see more of you soon!

I was able to make one replica of a photo request this weekend.. I've made some changes to my diet in hopes of softening up my belly and getting it to hang more, but currently I'm really just rocking a super pudgy potbelly. I'm hopeful that it will make a real drop soon, though honestly, as long as I'm getting fatter, I'm happy. So... I'm happy haha

Oh and if someone wants to make a before and after of this, that would be awesome. My app to do that can't seem to fit my "after" in the box.. Hehe even my app can tell I'm fatter!!

Clearly it's your body and you can do whatever you want, but most of us "chasers" hate sagging, drooping, hanging bellies.  The firmer it is the better, and it'll defy gravity more with its continued protrusion.  :)  And also diet really doesn't make any difference in body shape; from what I've heard it's all in genetics.

Guest bateman

Clearly it's your body and you can do whatever you want, but most of us "chasers" hate sagging, drooping, hanging bellies.  The firmer it is the better, and it'll defy gravity more with its continued protrusion.  :)  And also diet really doesn't make any difference in body shape; from what I've heard it's all in genetics.

No, most of "us" don't. I reckon most of "us" love a myriad of belly types.

In any case, Ally--whether you're just fat, pregnant, or merely a gravity-defying potbelly working towards a delicious, flabby, hanging belly--you have a beautiful body. Please continue to share it with us!

Guest temporary

Hate is a very strong word. I don't think I could dislike any shape of Ally's, despite what I'd  normally prefer, and i know than others have different preferences as well. It's more about the confidence behind the body than the body itself. Like bateman said, anything is peachy as long as it's being shared with us. Which she is, splendidly.

Clearly it's your body and you can do whatever you want, but most of us "chasers" hate sagging, drooping, hanging bellies.  The firmer it is the better, and it'll defy gravity more with its continued protrusion.  :)

Speak for yourself. >:(

Ally, you look incredible, and I hope you end up with the body type you want! Keep up the great work!

Guest ducati7777

No hang required, potbelly's are crazy hot and yours is looking amazing!! I see a cute little double chin at the top of the pic too  ;) I've said it once and I'll say it again, hottest girl on this or any site. Period.

i love your prego esq belly truly amazing!

Looking truly great. I also understand your reason to want to have a hanging belly. You want to look genuinely very fat without looking like you've just eaten a really big meal. That will come in time, at present be happy that you do look fat and very sexy. I have to say the thought of you getting huge is a real turn on, as you used to be so skinny, another 100lbs and you will have hanging belly for sure.

"Your stomach can go from holding 50 milliliters (that's less than a shot glass) when empty to up to four liters (a little more than a gallon of milk) when full. But you'll usually top out at 1 to 1.5 liters, the point at which most people are comfortably satisfied. “Once you consume more than this, you really start stretching the stomach wall, which causes discomfort and distention that could last a few hours,” says Ed Levine, M.D., a Connecticut-based gastroenterologist. Keep consistently overstuffing yourself, and over time your belly will adapt, growing to accommodate more and more food and liquid. “If you eat 2 liters per meal regularly, you might feel miserable the first few times, but after several months, your stomach muscles will eventually stretch out," Levine says. And they won't shrink back to their normal size, meaning you'll need even more food to feel full...this is happen to you and this is beautiful! :D

There are a lot of amazing beautiful people with sagging bellies, or sagging boobs or sagging asses.  There's not one way for someone to be gorgeous. 

post-2369-14513524915015_thumb.jpg

There are a lot of amazing beautiful people with sagging bellies, or sagging boobs or sagging asses.  There's not one way for someone to be gorgeous.

Yeah, dude's speaking for himself. I love when a belly gets big enough that it starts to hang. It's like it was fighting gravity and it was finally like "Nah, fuck it, this is too hard, bleeeh." I think it's adorable, haha. :3

Also, wow at that last picture. She's looking absolutely great!

most of us "chasers" hate sagging, drooping, hanging bellies.  The firmer it is the better, and it'll defy gravity more with its continued protrusion.  :) 

Even putting aside my personal preferences, simply looking over the all-time popular amateur and web models that have come through this community shows that you're completely wrong. Muffinmaid, Jeshicuh, Beccabae, Roxxie... you get the point.

Even putting aside my personal preferences, simply looking over the all-time popular amateur and web models that have come through this community shows that you're completely wrong. Muffinmaid, Jeshicuh, Beccabae, Roxxie... you get the point.

That's only because the syndrome I previously described is so rare- somewhat akin to the "Holy Grail" of gainers, if you will.

Most fat lovers are willing to settle for much less, so that's why those other mentioned paysite SS/BBWs are so big(no pun intended).

The dropping and sagging is kinda the point of it all...?

a>

Guest dudeyo1985

I think a lot of us, no matter how big or small or what shape of women we prefer, LOVE that very moment when the gain begins. Sure, maybe it gets better as time goes on, but the spark that fuels the fire is like something magical.

So, take a skinny girl, she gains 5 or maybe 10 lbs, and she's got a pot belly. Maybe the curves start to show some. You could be into way bigger girls but there's something there at the beginning that even if you don't prefer, you appreciate and look forward to continued growth.

Then you have Allie (there's others, but this is the CB160 thread), who continues to add curves and pounds but keeps that "potbellyesque" look about her.  It's like that magical spark happens with every update she makes.

Or maybe she just appeals to the crowd that likes the very stuffed/inflated/possibly preggo type look.

Either way she's super hot!

Reposting pictures for effect and continued awe-inspiration.

post-0-14513524937744_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513524971972_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513524975744_thumb.jpg

Guest juanitot2

Starting to remind me of the progression of Vavoom83.  Look how big her potbelly got (and it still hasn't fallen).  Oh, yeah, and Mschunky, too.

I think a lot of us, no matter how big or small or what shape of women we prefer, LOVE that very moment when the gain begins. Sure, maybe it gets better as time goes on, but the spark that fuels the fire is like something magical.

So, take a skinny girl, she gains 5 or maybe 10 lbs, and she's got a pot belly. Maybe the curves start to show some. You could be into way bigger girls but there's something there at the beginning that even if you don't prefer, you appreciate and look forward to continued growth.

Then you have Allie (there's others, but this is the CB160 thread), who continues to add curves and pounds but keeps that "potbellyesque" look about her.  It's like that magical spark happens with every update she makes.

Or maybe she just appeals to the crowd that likes the very stuffed/inflated/possibly preggo type look.

Either way she's super hot!

Reposting pictures for effect and continued awe-inspiration.

Wise words, my man

Guest rimkazataco

Anyway call me a bigot and attack me..but..for some reason, I feel like this is fake. Just saying, going to need a video to believe it.

I do think the contiued "diet" you're already on will lead to a hang, every belly drops soon or later! ;)

Guest ducati7777

Anyway call me a bigot and attack me..but..for some reason, I feel like this is fake. Just saying, going to need a video to believe it.

Wishful thinking there chief, CB160 is just that good

Your argument is invalid

imageserver.php?id=394906