ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hey ?? it's been a busy week, and a stressful one at that. I had an MRI which I was waiting in a panic for results from, but finally got results today that all was well and I'm good to go for another year without too much stress in that arena. Apart from that, I had my birthday which was incredibly low key but will be celebrated this coming weekend with some prime rib and lots of wine, and ice cream from my favorite place. Oh, and I redid my hair. It was time for a change.

sorry for the slight hiatus, I just was stressed and not "in the mood." But I did stress eat quite a bit which.. well, it wasn't the worst haha.

Oh! And my husband made a comment about how we had to get earthquake insurance on our house just so I could walk into the rooms ?? I know he's not into this but it's still nice when he teases me... even though he does it blissfully unaware of its effect on me. My own little secret haha.

IMG_1916.JPG  1,033   102.62 kB

It's so good to know you are back and feeling fine. You are looking so cute on this picture.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Just another casual outfit of the day post! Unfortunately am going to need to retire these jeans because they were an ACTUAL workout to shimmy into, and I'm fairly certain they'll rip if I move too quickly. Definitely not enough stretch for me anymore!! But I figured I'd give them one last (uncomfortable) wear.

and now I'm just sitting on the couch munching, of course. Always. Haha

IMG_2810.JPG  919   142.08 kB

You should not retire those jeans because the are underlining your great curvy bodyshape at it's best, I wished your jeans were even tighter. Sitting on th couch munching may be thr right workout.

• 1 month later...