Nicole Hampton - bikini model

Drdee

• 4 weeks later...

She had a big but and a little tummy even when skinny. It's a pipe dream, but the skinnier models looking at chunky, jiggly Nicole and thinking "if she can be up here with her fat ass and big gut pouring out of her bikini, why am I running five miles every morning and only eating 1200 calories?" would be pretty nice.

Especially as it appears her weight is a result of yo yo dieting. Because a year ago she looked like this:

Thinner than in the earlier vid. She gained a little weight, slimmed way down then got fatter than ever.

• 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, qmhmh said:

I just read this thread and wow am I glad she lost weight, if for nothing else but to spite the tard who messaged her.

"id gotten a desk job by a buffet and was happily gaining. all the girls at the pageant had agreed to do it too! but on our way to the buffet some weirdo messaged me and we decided it wasnt worth it' - probably.