Alyssa :)

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Cute pics!

Also: Holy shit, Caiti and Bo Berry are enormous (and enormous-ly sexy).  Did you feel tiny next to them?

Cute pics!

Also: Holy shit, Caiti and Bo Berry are enormous (and enormous-ly sexy).  Did you feel tiny next to them?

Thank ya! Hahaha I guess?! I don't really pay attention to their sizes! I pay more attention on having a fun time with them since I rarely see them!

very  nice pics alyssa!!

who's your friend? she's cute  :)

imageserver.php?thumb=103387;image

My best friend Justina. :)

Hey Lyssa!

Thank you that you have posted so many Halloween shots showing you and other beauties! Very much appreciated work!

:-)

I just wonder what has happened to Sammi though. You have always been BFs but now she´s not featured on your shots no more... I hope she and her daughter are well! And in case you ahve contact to her still... please give her greetings from me and other guys from the board that always appreciated Sammi! :-) Thanks!

Best wishes,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!

Happy Halloween to you to Alyssa, so did you have like two costumes this year? The Honey Boo Boo one made me laugh lol.

I was actually THREE things. Honey Boo Boo, A cat, & on actual Halloween I was Katniss from Hunger Games!

Alyssa, great pics as always. Who's the Nurse? She's Gorgeous and in the first pic, you got an actual BBW club?

She's just one of my best friends. Yes both of those sets of photos are from two different clubs! First one with my lovely Big Cutie friends is Club Catalina in San Diego, CA. In the photos I'm a cat, we went to Club Bounce in Long Beach, CA.

Hey Lyssa!

Thank you that you have posted so many Halloween shots showing you and other beauties! Very much appreciated work!

:-)

I just wonder what has happened to Sammi though. You have always been BFs but now she´s not featured on your shots no more... I hope she and her daughter are well! And in case you ahve contact to her still... please give her greetings from me and other guys from the board that always appreciated Sammi! :-) Thanks!

Best wishes,

Chris

We don't talk that often anymore, but she was there the night I was the cat. She was working though! I'll let her know you said hello.

• 2 weeks later...

I´m sorry to hear you aren´t that close anymore as you have had such a great relationship! Hope you will find time and a way to restore it that way... I just hate it when such great relations break apart... mostly by stupidities and such... you see?

I thank you very much for telling her in advance, Lyssa! I hope she is well and same goes for Alexis! Maybe you can give Sammi the addy of the new Curvage board... in case she might want to join it...

THANKS ALOT ONCE AGAIN!!!

Best wishes,

Chris