Stories You Keep Coming Back to

Roberto

8 hours ago, Luvpears said:

And anything by Maverick

There have been a bunch of good recommendations in this thread so far, but I particularly want to echo the vote for @Maverick's work. His stories tend to incorporate both discrete, highly-descriptive scenes focused on weight gain aesthetics, as well as plots with enough subtle nuance to warrant and reward not just a casual glance but a deep read or two. Both of those qualities are things that keep me turning back to read (or at least skim) his stuff again year after year. I'm not even sure how many times I've read "The Lesson," "Devil and the Deep Blue Sea," or "The Wicked Stepfather: Revisited" at this point. I do know that "The Lesson" was one of the first weight gain stories I ever read, and that as a teenager in the late '90s, I printed out a hard copy and squirreled it away in my secret stash of pervy treasures. That copy remains hidden to this day, buried in a little box near my parent's house in the desert. No doubt it'll make quite the kinky time capsule for some future generation.

To the extent this thread is evolving into a recommended list of good weight gain stories more generally, I keep the "favourites" section of my DeviantArt page stocked with a small, non-exclusive, but carefully curated selection of what I consider good (mostly "darkly"-themed) weight gain erotica. I've organized things into a few folders, with some brief explanatory text for each one. You can check it out here: LINK

Even though I don't have any of his stuff in my DeviantArt collection (if he has a presence on DeviantArt, I don't know about it), @Batman76 has posted here at Curvage several very solid, thoughtfully-crafted weight gain fan service adaptations of iconic superhero and popular fantasy characters. Many of these stories remain ongoing, but they're all plenty complete to be worth reading right now. Check out his post history to find them.

Oh, and on the general subject of good weight gain stories, if you haven't been doing so already, I highly recommend keeping tabs on @Maverick's latest story, "The Death of Venus." I think it's likely to have surprising hidden depths that will become more apparent in due time. 

I neglected to mention another of my earliest reads in weight gain fiction, and still one of my favorites: "The Final Mission" by Jack Knowles. The story is about Wonder Woman going soft--becoming fat, lazy, and weak--via (well-intentioned?) sabotage. That alone might not make it stand out, but the combination of deftly handled humiliation, domination, and reversal tropes along with an overall universe-plausible execution give it the authentic feel that I think makes or breaks kinky fan fiction. In particular, the scene where Col. Steve Trevor spars with a decidedly out of shape but not yet fully humbled Wonder Woman is something I've clicked back to revisit many times.

If you like that story, you'd probably also want to check out "Wonder Woman: Willpowerless" by @maxymumspyder. It was partially inspired by "The Final Mission," and has broadly similar themes applied to the Wonder Woman character, but with a slightly different, more expanded DC universe-y, spin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, fighterhorse said:

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some examples of more mild weight gain fiction where the protagnoist ends up around a maximum of 200 pounds.

Granting a little leeway around the strict 200-pound cap, I think several stories by @Maverick, @snr6424, and @maxymumspyder (writing as "kowlooner") fall into that more "mild" or lighter-end (for weight if not exactly tone) of the weight gain fiction spectrum. Here are a few of my choice recommendations from that grouping:

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, pc4lifeus said:

Doea anyone know any way to access the erotica section of the dimensions library now? Several of my favourites like "Table Turning" or "Boomerang" by MaxOutFA were in there, and now i fear they are lost forever.

With apologies to @maltesefalcon for enabling a (sort of?) off-topic inquiry, I think you may find what you're looking for at archived versions of the old Dimensions library.

"Table-Turning" by Mack27 seems to be among the stories on the "main" page: https://web.archive.org/web/20170522043836/http://dimensionsmagazine.com:80/Weight_Room/stories.html

While that same "main" page features several stories attributed to MaxOutFA, "Boomerang" is not among them. However, there is a "The Boomerang" on this related page from the Dimensions library collecting "anonymous" stories: https://web.archive.org/web/20170603213359/http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/Weight_Room/anonymous.html

Hope that helps!

• 9 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, jd6869 said:

I want to read a story in which a character gains weight and gets turned on by teasing. Can anyone suggest some stories to me.

That's the central point of character conflict in The Wicked Stepfather: Revisited by @Maverick: smart, pretty, popular, and athletic Sara doesn't actually want to gain weight by most any logical measure but is nonetheless (indeed, partly for that very lack of reason) extremely aroused by the self-destructive taboo of it, especially when others start to notice and comment on how she's progressively letting herself go. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/8/2023 at 8:38 AM, YungChill3447 said:

One of my favorite stories is Jean Therapy from Maverickthewriter.

That's one of my faves, too. And I know @Maverick always appreciates such comments. 😉 In case you didn't know, there's also an audiobook version of the story. I think it turned out pretty spiffy but folks can judge that for themselves. Here's more info about that and a direct link to the preview.

• 5 months later...