My Beautiful Girlfriend

Guest Dasjiveturke
17 hours ago, Bigbellylover69 said:

Hey! We've been rather busy with life but my girlfriend is still constantly putting on weight, as of yesterday she was 238.4. She had a stuffed tummy after all the tacos she ate! She loves her growing belly more than ever and she's really getting a pretty big gut, she said that she wants to see what she looks like at 250 but really wants to go to 260 so she can have an enormous belly for me to love! Oh and she's 45 inches around her waist!

IMG_0895.JPG  619   117.33 kB

The phrase, "living the dream" is overused... but not in your case! You give the rest of us hope. Best of luck to you and yours. You have won the girlfriend lottery!

wow... just came across this thread and it's a dream come true!! You ARE living the live (well the 2 of you).

Tnx for all yr detailed updates of what yr girlfriend is able to eat. I love that...

Does she stuff until it hurts?

And, for being a boobman, do you know if she needed to upgrade her bra's going from 180 to 236 lbs?

On 5/11/2017 at 6:48 AM, fatnadine said:

wow... just came across this thread and it's a dream come true!! You ARE living the live (well the 2 of you).

Tnx for all yr detailed updates of what yr girlfriend is able to eat. I love that...

Does she stuff until it hurts?

And, for being a boobman, do you know if she needed to upgrade her bra's going from 180 to 236 lbs?

Thank you! 

She stuffs on the reg and she eats until her belly starts to hurt from being full, and she replaced all her bras after she was over 200 but really In need for some new ones already. She stepped on the scale today and it read 240.4 and I was pretty happy about her finally being able to overcome that, now only 10 (or maybe 20) to go!

Guest high

Certainly seems like you have given her permission to unleash her appetite. That goal may be moving up as time goes by :)

9 hours ago, Luvpears said:

Certainly seems like you have given her permission to unleash her appetite. That goal may be moving up as time goes by :)

I'm sure it will, her original goal was 235 and now it's 250, I've mentioned 270 to her before and she didn't really mind the idea. She's super scared of going on diets because she won't be able to pig out on her favorite foods, so I'm sure it'll be no problem 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! I thought I'd let everyone know how things are going. We've been busy with all kinds of things lately, so I haven't had the time to post anything. She's been 250 for a good month and a half and she's been trying to watch what she eats and has talked about going on a diet, and I told her I support anything she wants to do. These past couple of days she's been telling me how full her tummy was and how she ate way too much, on multiple occasions. That of course turned me on like crazy and tonight I finally broke down and told her that I'm not ready for her to go on a diet yet, that I still want to go out to town and get junk food all the time like we used to. Her exact words were " I was planning on really starting this diet thing soon, but I really want to go out and do those things with you too". Of course I then told her how I felt about her gaining a little more weight and she said "I'm not gonna try to gain weight, but if it happens it happens ".

So I'm gonna love and cater to her and make her confidence even better, she's really started to embrace her weight lately and doesn't care what people think as what she used to. And I'm so happy she's beginning to feel comfortable in her own skin. She's the most beautiful girl to walk this earth if you ask me,  And I'm so glad I get to boost her up and make her feel good, while stuffing her tummy full of all her favorite foods!

Heres a pic from the other night 

IMG_1301.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Love her, support her, but it's important not to objectify her. No one wants to be reduced to being fat. So it's wise to exert restraint.
You are still young, have patience. The good thing: Diets end. If your girl's past indulgence and love for food (remember: she gained a lot even before you opened up to her) is any indication of future events, any of her diet attempts will end spectacularly anyway. Just don't pressure her.

On 2017-09-20 at 5:39 AM, Bigbellylover69 said:

Hi! I thought I'd let everyone know how things are going. We've been busy with all kinds of things lately, so I haven't had the time to post anything. She's been 250 for a good month and a half and she's been trying to watch what she eats and has talked about going on a diet, and I told her I support anything she wants to do. These past couple of days she's been telling me how full her tummy was and how she ate way too much, on multiple occasions. That of course turned me on like crazy and tonight I finally broke down and told her that I'm not ready for her to go on a diet yet, that I still want to go out to town and get junk food all the time like we used to. Her exact words were " I was planning on really starting this diet thing soon, but I really want to go out and do those things with you too". Of course I then told her how I felt about her gaining a little more weight and she said "I'm not gonna try to gain weight, but if it happens it happens ".

So I'm gonna love and cater to her and make her confidence even better, she's really started to embrace her weight lately and doesn't care what people think as what she used to. And I'm so happy she's beginning to feel comfortable in her own skin. She's the most beautiful girl to walk this earth if you ask me,  And I'm so glad I get to boost her up and make her feel good, while stuffing her tummy full of all her favorite foods!

Heres a pic from the other night 

IMG_1301.JPG  1,288   51.3 kB

Maybe she wont gain anymore but could you post more photos of her at her current weight? It would be something to remember it by.

• 2 weeks later...

So she just weighed in the other night at 260 and I talked to her about her thoughts on how she’s gaining so quickly. She told me she’s okay with it and she will stop at a certain point, but at the moment she said she’s comfortable with gaining five or ten more pounds, but she said nothing over 270, of course that’s what she’s been saying since 240. She loves her eating habits so much I honestly don’t think she’ll stop as long as I love and support her.